Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

cee_jay wrote: »
    Celeste is here, gates are open if anyone wants one of her recipes. No stars from what I can see though.

Will pop over in a few, you need anything?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Celeste is here, gates are open if anyone wants one of her recipes. No stars from what I can see though.
    Will hop over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I'd like to pop over if that's OK?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Cancer table for me

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

PomPom is in boxes here today if anyone is interested? Looking forward to island hopping tomorrow to find a new villager :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Rhyme wrote: »
    Have Redd on my island at the moment, not sure what's real. Opening up now if anyone wants to drop by. It's raining so no meteors or anything.

Dodo code: 4PNYP

You're hardly still open? Wouldn't mind seeing if Redd has anything real?

Just caught a puffer fish. Will definitely be collecting 3 for CJ!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

On an island where Celeste is and she just gave me a large fragment rather than a DIY!

Do I have all of them now?!

EDIT - yes. All bar the star sign ones!

I guess insomnia has its uses. :pac:

1.3.0 Summer Update is live.

I won’t lie. I time travelled until tomorrow morning.

Already love the update. Fair bit in it too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

General Updates
    - Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
    - Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
    - Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
    - Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
    - New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.

Fixed the following issues:
    - The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
    - Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Finally got my swimsuit after waiting outside the cranny for ages for it to open! Can’t wait to go diving!

Finally got my swimsuit after waiting outside the cranny for ages for it to open! Can’t wait to go diving!

You can also get one at the nook ‘online’ shop and using miles. I ordered both

My one in the Cranny was the red and white hoop one. And I got the pink goggles

Gone for a swim now. I found a sea slug, sea grapes, and an acorn barnacle... And more. This is cool

June asked to leave :( ill go island hopping later and find someone else. I liked her though

Some dude called pascal just showed up in the water looking for my scallop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Dodge wrote: »

I got blue goggles in the post and a yellow and white horizontal striped wetsuit, plus the nook miles one. Didn't have any in my 'online' shop.

Dodge wrote: »

Yes, I ordered both of them too. Problem is, they won't arrive until tomorrow :) I got the same one as you in the Cranny.

bluewolf wrote: »

I got a mermaid table DIY for my first one

Me too! I got the mermaid rug recipe for giving it to him. I should've kept it so I could donate it to the museum, but I can't say no to an otter!

Gone for a swim now. I found a sea slug, sea grapes, and an acorn barnacle... And more. This is cool

June asked to leave :( ill go island hopping later and find someone else. I liked her though

If June asked to leave today then you can't go island hopping until tomorrow when she has gone & the plot is vacant.

• Advertisement

If June asked to leave today then you can't go island hopping until tomorrow when she has gone & the plot is vacant.

ah yes of course! brain is a bit fried this morning!!

ah yes of course! brain is a bit fried this morning!!

Ah well it is Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I have Redd there now.
    Is there any point in buying the fakes? Or is it best to get the real one and leave the rest?

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I have Redd there now.
    Is there any point in buying the fakes? Or is it best to get the real one and leave the rest?

It takes so long for him to come around I definitely only buy the real one if I have a choice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Ye thats true. I'll get the real painting so.
    Pity, as I reckon the Statue of David would have looked well in my kitchen!

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I reckon the Statue of David would have looked well in my kitchen!

And one in the bathroom.
    And one in the bedroom.
    And one in the garden.

Some swimming/diving stuff

You can swim on nook mile islands so presumably can on other people’s islands too

Pressing B to run on the piers (including the airport) and rocks and then A sees you somersault in. Not sprinting will see you bomb in

You can’t swim into rivers

Some of the stuff gets you big money from the little Nooks

Oh and it’s very relaxing. Love it so far

Have just ordered a wet suit with my Nook miles so will have to wait til tomorrow for the experience! Sounds like great fun though

Bells21 wrote: »
    Have just ordered a wet suit with my Nook miles so will have to wait til tomorrow for the experience! Sounds like great fun though

they sell them in nooks cranny as well

• Advertisement

they sell them in nooks cranny as well

Thank you!!! I forgot that they were classed as tools and where they would be

Advertisement