Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Just got Sydney’s photo - the first one I’ve ever got. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Claudia is crafting an ironwood low table. Can open if anyone wants the recipe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ugh didn't know you can only order 8 wedding items off Reese per day, have loads of heart crystals left over now :eek: nothing major I missed out on but would still like to have gotten everything

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Celeste and Wisp are on my island. Open to friends, shutting down at 12:30. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Seems things are going in reverse as with the wedding season over, there's a stag-do going on!

• Advertisement

Yesss! Got Blue Bear’s photo this morning. Delighted! Now she can never leave muhahahaha

So many new bugs today too - things flying off trees everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Another update on the roaming characters

Week 1; Gulliver, Redd
    Week 2; Gulliver, Labelle
    Week 3; Redd, CJ
    Week 4 ; Gulliver, Flick (bug off)
    Week 5; CJ, Gulliver

Gulliver in 4 of the 5 weeks!

Lucky I like his prizes!

Dodge wrote: »

Week 1; Gulliver, Redd
    Week 3; Redd, CJ
    Week 5; CJ, Gulliver

Lucky I like his prizes!

All I keep getting is kicks, labellle & Saharah. Getting fed up waiting for CJ, Flick or that scarlet pimpernel Redd. My storage is heaving with crappy rugs, floors & wallpaper

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dodge wrote: »

Week 1; Gulliver, Redd
    Week 3; Redd, CJ
    Week 5; CJ, Gulliver

Lucky I like his prizes!

Big changes coming from Friday, pirate gulliver.... He has a new hat!

Big changes coming from Friday, pirate gulliver.... He has a new hat!

I saw that - he looks cool! I'm so excited for swimming! Hope there'll be loads of swimming costumes in Able's.

• Advertisement

I saw that - he looks cool! I'm so excited for swimming! Hope there'll be loads of swimming costumes in Able's.

I read that you need a wetsuit that you can get in the Cranny or with Nook Miles (as it’s a tool) but there’ll probably be a few different ones. Might even be island specific so you can collect them

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Redd is on my island with a Wild Pinting Left Half, Graceful Painting and a Wistful Painting. The Graceful is a fake, dont know about the others. If anyone is interested I can open up this evening?

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Redd is on my island with a Wild Pinting Left Half, Graceful Painting and a Wistful Painting. The Graceful is a fake, dont know about the others. If anyone is interested I can open up this evening?

Oh yes please!

Had a little half hour nookland on a break there.

The swimming and diving better be good because I am not going to enjoy all these bugs in summer! They're everywhere!

interesting article on how Animal Crossing has given rise to real-money trade, particularly in China

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-30/nintendo-s-video-game-animal-crossing-spawns-real-life-commerce?srnd=businessweek-v2

Dobie, apparently the oldest resident, is heading to new horizons today and is currently in boxes. Let me know if anyone wants him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Only been playing bits and pieces - made sure to try give gifts around the place today. this photo hype has me all hyped as well now
    i'm pretty sure i'm level 6 with a bunch of them already

havent had any treasure hunt requests at all

bluewolf wrote: »
    Only been playing bits and pieces - made sure to try give gifts around the place today. this photo hype has me all hyped as well now

I defo am with most of them but only had the 2 photos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

bluewolf wrote: »

havent had any treasure hunt requests at all

Yeah I've never gotten any treasure hunts either and I feel a bit left out!

Hi all, everyone's favourite cousin is here and has blessed me with not one but two real items! I've just bought the real ancient statue, and I have a real wild painting right half up for grabs if anyone is interested?

There's also a fake jolly painting and a fake academic painting.

Edit: I've also got a real dynamic painting I could give someone if they'd come over and buy the wild painting and post it back to me tomorrow? That would be great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Hi all, everyone's favourite cousin is here and has blessed me with not one but two real items! I've just bought the real ancient statue, and I have a real wild painting right half up for grabs if anyone is interested?

There's also a fake jolly painting and a fake academic painting.

Edit: I've also got a real dynamic painting I could give someone if they'd come over and buy the wild painting and post it back to me tomorrow? That would be great :D

Ohh I'm missing the right half of the painting. Could I pop over in about 30 mins to pick it up? Happy to pay a second visit on my partners account to grab the dynamic one and post it back as a thank you :)

Ohh I'm missing the right half of the painting. Could I pop over in about 30 mins to pick it up? Happy to pay a second visit on my partners account to grab the dynamic one and post it back as a thank you :)

ahh no I have a spare dynamic painting, I need the right half of the painting! You can just buy it though, I'm sure Redd will come around again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

ahh no I have a spare dynamic painting, I need the right half of the painting! You can just buy it though, I'm sure Redd will come around again

Ah my bad, I’ll take the dynamic so and post back the right. It’s another piece for me either way :)

Ah my bad, I’ll take the dynamic so and post back the right. It’s another piece for me either way :)

Excellent! I have to head off for a little while though but I'll be back this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Thanks Wisp, just what I needed a broom and a dust pan!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I'm opening up now if anyone wants to try Redd.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Have Redd on my island at the moment, not sure what's real. Opening up now if anyone wants to drop by. It's raining so no meteors or anything.

Dodo code: 4PNYP

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Celeste is here, gates are open if anyone wants one of her recipes. No stars from what I can see though.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Have Redd on my island at the moment, not sure what's real. Opening up now if anyone wants to drop by. It's raining so no meteors or anything.

Dodo code: 4PNYP

Hey, I'm sorry about that, my connection must have dropped out!
    Cheers for having me over, your island is class! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

tbahh wrote: »
    Hey, I'm sorry about that, my connection must have dropped out!
    Cheers for having me over, your island is class! :D

No problem, as soon as I saw the 'quietly left' I figured as much. Good luck in your islander hunt :)

Advertisement