Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭Muscles Schultz

Agüero and De Bruyne 2 or more shots on target 5/1

City -1, over 11 corners, over 30 bookings
    9/1

Agüero and De Bruyne 2 or more shots on target 5/1

City -1, over 11 corners, over 30 bookings
    9/1

Ffs De Bruyne on bench. Does that void that bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Does anyone know a good website that you can research a team from how many corners they get and how many cards they can get? Only reason for this is that I noticed Boavista who are playing Porto tonight seem like a very dirty team and average over 40 booking points a game by themselves but just want to know how good Porto are like in corners so I could double up with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Does anyone know a good website that you can research a team from how many corners they get and how many cards they can get? Only reason for this is that I noticed Boavista who are playing Porto tonight seem like a very dirty team and average over 40 booking points a game by themselves but just want to know how good Porto are like in corners so I could double up with it.

Soccerway might have that type of detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Footystats.org do but it's a premium feature. Soccerstats I stumbled across earlier looking at first and second half tables maybe try there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

FlashScore - go to head to head and you can check stats from previous games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I find this site to be one of the best for it:

https://www.thestatsdontlie.com/football/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,265 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

https://www.adamchoi.co.uk/#/

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Thanks for all the suggestions lads, really helpful all of them

Going to go big on Porto to win, most corners and Boavista most cards at evens.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Interesting one on Boavista - 22 of their 27 league matches have gone unders!
    Avg. 3.30 yellows a game

eM1oSt.jpg

Porto

2.48 yellows per game

Overs in 15 of their games

Z4v26f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I've watched a couple of Porto's games since they came back and they have been Awful. I wouldn't go near them personally.
    Good luck though with your bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Boavista with a yellow after 4 minutes!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Better to be lucky !!
    Boavista yellow in 87 and second last kick of the game!

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Better to be lucky !!

In bets like that does the yellow card bit get voided since they tied or is the full bet a loss?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056207039

callaway92 wrote: »
    In bets like that does the yellow card bit get voided since they tied or is the full bet a loss?

The bet won as Boavista had an early yellow, so 3 in total as against 2 for Porto.
    The 3rd yellow came seconds before the final whistle.

The bet won as Boavista had an early yellow, so 3 in total as against 2 for Porto.
    The 3rd yellow came seconds before the final whistle.

Ah sorry - Missed the third yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 16,253 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Wee midweek acca:
    Wolves/Lazio BTTS/Aubameyang AGS

Better to be lucky !!

Very very lucky to win that bet last night. I thought with Porto hammering them that they would become a bit more aggressive but that never materialized. Anyway I don't think I'd go that big on them again to get cards after watching that.

Wolves, Everton and Man Utd 4/1 on PP looks good tonight to me. Sheff Utd missing pretty much their back 3 with Henderson not allowed play and Norwich and Bournemouth look doomed at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Joelinton to have a shot on target is Evens on PP.

Scored last Sunday, most shots in the box of any player last weekend, joint-most shots on target last weekend (with Aubameyang), at home to Villa who are poor to say the least.

Has to be worth a punt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Wolves -1 7/4

Doherty assist 7/1
    digne assist 7/2
    singles/double at 35/1 888

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

3 games in 7 days for villa is where I'm looking to target tonight. They concede a bundle of shots at the best of times anyway

Newcastle to score 2 or more
    Have 5 or more corners
    Villa to get a card 11/4

Newcastle 7 shots on target 7/2
    8 shots on target 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

Calvert Lewin to score at 2.5
    Had some good chances against Liverpool and can see him being lively tonight against Norwich

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Newcastle 7 shots on target 7/2
    8 shots on target 13/2

They average 3.5 per game all season. Liverpool average 6. Can't see it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Double on Wolves and Liverpool both to win just under evens on PP. Good Luck All.

Joelinton to have a shot on target is Evens on PP.

Scored last Sunday, most shots in the box of any player last weekend, joint-most shots on target last weekend (with Aubameyang), at home to Villa who are poor to say the least.

Has to be worth a punt.

Did that blocked shot count as a shot on target?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Arsenal look good value today... they have been ****e but Southampton are a mess at the back this season.

Arsenal Win - 2.63
    Aubameyang AGS - 2.00
    Danny Ings 2 or more shots on target - 2.5

Brighton Managed 20 shots on Arsenal in last game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

MurDawg wrote: »
    Arsenal look good value today... they have been ****e but Southampton are a mess at the back this season.

Arsenal Win - 2.63
    Aubameyang AGS - 2.00
    Danny Ings 2 or more shots on target - 2.5

Brighton Managed 20 shots on Arsenal in last game

BTTS and over 2.5 goals a cert you'd think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,884 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

CBear1993 wrote: »
    BTTS and over 2.5 goals a cert you'd think

11/10 with SkyBet if you're feeling brave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Think Liverpool will win the league tonight

Chelsea +1 21/20

Advertisement