Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolph Day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

HALF WAY THERE, HALF WAY THERE!!!!!:)

Happy Rudolph Day Guys, such a tough week in work, the only thing Christmassy I will be doing this evening is having a beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

HALF WAY THERE, HALF WAY THERE!!!!!:)

Happy Rudolph Day Guys, such a tough week in work, the only thing Christmassy I will be doing this evening is having a beer.

Busy week as well so this kinda snuck up on me!

Tomorrow would have been daughters last day in school so we are going to have a small party (just the 5 of us) at home to celebrate. Will try to get something Christmasy into it :) Better late then never!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Happy Rudolph Day :) I think I might watch Christmas with the Kranks on netflix this evening - if it's still there!

leahyl wrote: »
    Happy Rudolph Day :) I think I might watch Christmas with the Kranks on netflix this evening - if it's still there!

It's still there :)

Krampus was added to Netflix today. I haven't watched it so please don't take that as a recommendation :pac:

I plan on doing a little online shopping this evening as a little treat in honour of Rudolph day.. that's my excuse anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

100947246_3110142532340292_2725399148676251648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=1i9-uDBj_wYAX9DTQd7&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=e398417a7905efde459039d2ed4e6d65&oe=5F192B9F

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,101 ✭✭✭✭DvB

kitten_k wrote: »
    100947246_3110142532340292_2725399148676251648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=1i9-uDBj_wYAX9DTQd7&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=e398417a7905efde459039d2ed4e6d65&oe=5F192B9F

I love it.
    So much I'm nicking it... great work Kitten k!:D
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy Rudolph Day, everyone! :):)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

kitten_k wrote: »

That’s so cute I love it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

In America they call June 25th Leon day (Noel backwards) as it’s half way there to Christmas. I love that concept. I was off on the 25th and ended up going for a nice long walk in the sun.

Not very Christmassy. :O

6 down and 5 to go for 2020, we're over the peak and on our descent into the most wonderful time of the year.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement

6 down and 5 to go for 2020, we're over the peak and on our descent into the most wonderful time of the year.

Just a reminder to everyone that tomorrow is Rudolph day no.7 for 2020 & its on a Saturday... yay!! Must get a pair of christmas socks out!!
    We have also decided (well, my son & the Mrs did) that the Christmas pudding we still have from last year, that I was keeping for this year (BB date is March 2021 btw!!) will instead be opened & consumed... and just now I've been informed that my son has already had two servings!!

So after tomorrow there'll just be 4 Rudolph days left before Christmas. Can almost hear the jingle bells in the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭PaulT21

DvB wrote: »
    Just a reminder to everyone that tomorrow is Rudolph day no.7 for 2020 & its on a Saturday... yay!! Must get a pair of christmas socks out!!
    We have also decided (well, my son & the Mrs did) that the Christmas pudding we still have from last year, that I was keeping for this year (BB date is March 2021 btw!!) will instead be opened & consumed... and just now I've been informed that my son has already had two servings!!

So after tomorrow there'll just be 4 Rudolph days left before Christmas. Can almost hear the jingle bells in the distance.

Thats all great motivational writing my friend:D That also reminds me of my own pudding, still safely tucked away in case everything goes pear shaped between now and then:(

The 'Christmas cupboard' got raided earlier for our hols, tin of biscuits, booze and sweet all liberated :D

Happy Rudolph day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Polish-20200725-112158373.jpg

Oops, completely forgot, hope everyone had a happy Rudolph day :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope everyone had a good 25th! :)

I wore Christmas socks, which was the extent of it, really! :pac:

Posy wrote: »
    Hope everyone had a good 25th! :)

I wore Christmas socks, which was the extent of it, really! :pac:

Ditto.
    Though we did sort the first of the pressies for the kids too...

Eskie wrote: »
    Oops, completely forgot, hope everyone had a happy Rudolph day :)

Completely forgot this one as well. At least will be the 25th again before we know it!

• Advertisement

TRS30 wrote: »
    Completely forgot this one as well. At least will be the 25th again before we know it!

3 weeks today, = no time at all!

Quick heads up to anyone interested that tomorrow is our 4th last Rudolph day of the year... so have those socks ready folks ;)

Happy Rudolph day guys. Hope all have a good one. As on leave treating myself this week food wise so turkey and cranberry sandwich on the cards at some stage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Quick heads up to anyone interested that tomorrow is our 4th last Rudolph day of the year... so have those socks ready folks ;)

Don't have any Christmas socks so am wearing a pair of reindeer wunderpants to mark the day :D

Happy Rudolph Day everyone, the excitement is definitely starting to build up!

Don't have any Christmas socks so am wearing a pair of reindeer wunderpants to mark the day :D

Happy Rudolph Day everyone, the excitement is definitely starting to build up!

Wearing Snowflake underpants myself haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭Jude13

Damn I forgot!

Jude13 wrote: »
    Damn I forgot!

You still have time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭Jude13

I will throw on my christmas boxers when I am home

z3u8Cmf.jpg

Remember nicking this from someone a couple of months ago. Think we should adopt it in here as our traditional rudolph day image!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Rudolph-Sand-Art.jpg

Advertisement