Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

So sold the ZIL bag close to the top this morning, got a 118% return
    The same time i bought ZIL i bought a small bag of NKN
    Its up 58% since then, not bad at all
    What first caught my eye was it is working with iQIYI, the chinese Netflix
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQIYI
    Do a little more digging and hit gold
    They are the only just on the web site of the GSM Association, an industry organisation that represents the interests of mobile network operators worldwide.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSMA
    https://www.gsma.com/futurenetworks/wiki/nkn/
    Rank 206
    All Time High 0.54c
    Currently 0.028c
    Marketcap $9.9m
    CIRC. SUPPLY 350 M
    TOTAL SUPPLY 700 M
    MAX Supply 1B
    TOTAL CAP $19.86 M
    I see a lot of potential for gains here, the need for content delivery is only going to increase in the years to come .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Whats the opinion on ZIL now. HODL or run?

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

tcawley29 wrote: »
    Whats the opinion on ZIL now. HODL or run?

I think it will fall back to around 0.2c and consolidate there for a while before another move up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

da_miser wrote: »
    I think it will fall back to around 0.2c and consolidate there for a while before another move up.

Yeah its a good thing I work in IT so I can keep the tab open all day and keep an eye on it :)

Slowly but surely starting to rebuild what I lost in crypto, due to my own stupidity and laziness of course.
    I wonder what will happen the small amount of crypto I had on cryptopia

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

da_miser wrote: »

I agree, if you are looking longer term than a few weeks then its definitely worth hodling

Dont you mean fall back to 2c?

I picked up some TOMO yesterday evening at 4954 sats

It actually did ok for me today during the dump, sold 25% at 5134 and another 25% at 5220

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Did I see a post about a canabis coin earlier? Seems to be deleted now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Did I see a post about a canabis coin earlier? Seems to be deleted now

There was one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Nice big buy at $9150 yesterday evening, have to treat yourself every now and then.

got a small bag of VET with some BTC yesterday at an avg of 98.5 sats

sold in stages at 102, 103, 104 & 105 sats during the night

Its always good to increase the size of the BTC bag especially when its falling

p.s DGB is back...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

What way do people go buying VET? It's the only thing I've used binance for in the past but I absolutely despise their UI. There must be a better option any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

jimmii wrote: »
    What way do people go buying VET? It's the only thing I've used binance for in the past but I absolutely despise their UI. There must be a better option any suggestions?

Kucoin.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

I use Binance, dont mind their UI, it was bit different to what I was used to with Kraken but now I'm used to it I find it fine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Anyone buy Siacoin yesterday possible Coinbase listing soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Truckermal wrote: »
    Anyone buy Siacoin yesterday possible Coinbase listing soon..

Long time holder, was wondering why the pump alrite, the usual coinbase effect

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭maninasia

Anything that pumps for coinbase, sell it, it's always temporary.

I reckon defi still going to fly .
    LEND, KNC, MKR, SNX, Bancor network. Probably LEND will be a billion market cap one day. I chatted with the CEO when the token was 100 sat and he promised that he would make sure LEND coin was a core part of their protocol. He is a man of his word even though he is very young. I followed that project for years those guys are the real deal. It sounds ridiculous cos they already went up 800% but I believe in their team s ability to get stuff done and iterate . Kyber network too. Both LEND (aave) and KNC (kyber) are becoming decentralised structures owned and voted on by token holders . They are potential financial monsters , in a good way.

UMA I'd buy a small amount , I'm not convinced about them but they will could fly up if defi gets more media attention and small market cap and trades on few markets so far.

NANO is on a momentum run and it could gain traction to go multiple. Not all time high or anything but double, triple, quadruple , no problem. I'm not convinced Nano will be widely used as currency, but it's a solid coin (technically it's a work of genius and well developed) and it's got good name recognition and a fairly unique proposition .

I still have plenty in ETH waiting for 2.0. to get up off it's arse. Loopring, since it's really a useful tool, worth a few quid too.

The crypto market is maturing in particular ethereum ecosystem , stuff is actually being made that is useful, look for teams who are proven already . Look for that , invest in it, it's likely to make you money. You don't need to look for pumps and trades you just stick some money into the projects that people are actually REALLY using now (the first five I listed and eth and loopring for sure).

Pro tip for traders

Follow the crypto upcoming news. Most crypto investors don't even know what's coming up more than one week in advance.

https://coindar.org/en/search?type=0&text=&start=2020-06-17&end=2024-06-17&tags=&hot=0&rp=0&fav=0&coins=&cap_from=0&cap_to=600000000000&vol_from=0&vol_to=300000000000&ex=&sort=0&order=0

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/

Can see a few juicy ones coming soon.

Augur V2.0
    Cardano Shelley hard fork and staking
    IOTA has some big improvements coming June and July and they are on track as I follow them

I made good returns on kyber network because I simply checked their roadmap for up to two months ahead. Some of the teams will give good hints on Twitter as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I haven't being following the whole crypto scene very closely for the past few months, but I see there's now over 9 billion Tethers in circulation. Yet the trading volume is very low - they were trading up to 50 billion in daily volume on a 4 billion market cap. Now less than 20 billion on a 9 billion market cap.

What's happening? Is the 5 billion printed this year because other Tethers have been frozen or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Blowheads

What could be buy for pennies that might make a few Bob in the short term? What everyone like?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Blowheads wrote: »
    What could be buy for pennies that might make a few Bob in the short term? What everyone like?

Impossible to say maybe Zil probably Link though although not pennies.

• Advertisement

VET is getting pretty hyped. Much like 100k btc the $1 VET is always the magic number be spoken of.

I haven't being following the whole crypto scene very closely for the past few months, but I see there's now over 9 billion Tethers in circulation. Yet the trading volume is very low - they were trading up to 50 billion in daily volume on a 4 billion market cap. Now less than 20 billion on a 9 billion market cap.

What's happening? Is the 5 billion printed this year because other Tethers have been frozen or something?

Good question. They could be sitting in exchanges and wallets. They could be locked up in defi contracts.

I just told you and gave you the crypto event calendars.
    Augur, Cardano .
    I just traded a portion into them so let's see what happens. I don't mind holding them for a while either as they are both quality long term projects that are progressing (but overall I'm an ethereum/defi investor) . I don't trade into dodgy fly by nite coins (never be a bag holder ).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

maninasia wrote: »
    :mad:

Good question. They could be sitting in exchanges and wallets. They could be locked up in defi contracts.

Stablecoins have had a whole tranche of no-coiners buy into them as people scrambled to get a hold of dollars given that the 'euro-dollar' was in short supply.

VET is getting pretty hyped. Much like 100k btc the $1 VET is always the magic number be spoken of.

thats all it takes is a bit of hype to get it to $1

• Registered Users Posts: 64,800 ✭✭✭✭unkel

It's not even worth a cent, why would it go to a dollar? :p

CHZ, a weird mix of tokenization and football fan culture. It might just work and still low sats.

unkel wrote: »

when the dollar goes to 1c :P

unkel wrote: »

Because sure why not! It's just one getting a lot of attention at the moment with some positive comments coming from the likes of Deloitte and the BSI in Germany so pretty heavy hitters. Feels like it's just flavour of the month but thats often all it takes to really spike. Its pushing its eco credentials and that's obviously something that goes down well too. BYD are already using the system too so that's a pretty big company to have in the eco system.

• Advertisement

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    when the dollar goes to 1c :P

Or that lol! Was reading an article yesterday about someones idea that btc might actually go to $1m but only because it will have meant the dollar will have completely crashed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement