Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

in the heat of what moment exactly? before today they have only ever posted once in the CT forum.

He made one post and 5 users swarmed him attacking his viewpoint :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Reddit has it but not sure how it work here. They tell you to slowdown and put you on timer and you to wait to reply again. Probably not workable on a forum?

but you want to limit it based on what side of the argument you are on. which is just ridiculous.

He made one post and 5 users swarmed him attacking his viewpoint :eek:

they disagreed with him. people are such snowflakes these days they consider disagreement as an attack

but you want to limit it based on what side of the argument you are on. which is just ridiculous.

We should just change the forum name then and accepted for what is a debunking echo chamber.

Irish Skeptics forum I still post here, but the forum needs to be representative of its user base.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Stop the bullying of posters is my point :)

People are getting annoyed and say silly things in the heat of the moment and this poster did. I can see why he did it, the same gang in every thread attacks a poster with a differrent view and they leave.

Nobody is bullying here.

Anyone who has an alternative view to the 'truthers' has it rightly discussed to see how valid it may be.

This is not an echo chamber to state anything as fact.

If I was to claim it was leprachauns who hid explosives in pots of gold & snuck in on St Patricks Day to plant them. it would rightly be questioned to see if there could be truth in it.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Nobody is bullying here.

Anyone who has an alternative view to the 'truthers' has it rightly discussed to see how valid it may be.

This is not an echo chamber to state anything as fact.

If I was to claim it was leprachauns who hid explosives in pots of gold & snuck in on St Patricks Day to plant them. it would rightly be questioned to see if there could be truth in it.

That's true, but the debunkers ignore alternative evidence.

Example.
    I showed them the Fe- Spheres melting point is 1500 degrees Celsius ( can look this up yourself)
    NIST the body that investigated the collapses on 9/11 said the fires were 1000 degrees Celsius.
    RJ Lee Group said the were made inside the building!
    Ask the debunkers- Explanation to how they were made inside the building. You met with silence!
    They do not see why the 1000 degrees Celsius fire would be problem here?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Reddit has it but not sure how it work here. They tell you to slowdown and put you on timer and you to wait to reply again. Probably not workable on a forum?

Be a handler way for you to avoid answering any questions, you don't answer them with unlimited posts so if you had a limit there would be even less replies from you.

Example.
    I showed them the Fe- Spheres melting point is 1500 degress Celsuis ( can look this up)
    NIST the body that investigated the collapses on 9/11 said the fires were 1000 degrees Celsius.
    RJLee Group said the were made inside the building!
    Ask the debunkers how do you think they were made inside the building. You met with silence!
    They do not see why the low temp fire would be problem here?

No, you were asked questions, you dodged the questions (as usual) and went off on yet another tangent. Its what you do, you do not debate honestly.

No, you were asked questions, you dodged the questions (as usual) and went off on yet another tangent. Its what you do, you do not debate honestly.

You don't answer me. How were they made explain it in your words.

6 percent of the dust that dropped over Manhattan had them. Your talking thousands maybe hundreds of thousands of these pure Iron spheres found in the
    WTC dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Example.
    I showed them the Fe- Spheres melting point is 1500 degress Celsuis ( can look this up)
    RJLee Group said the were made inside the building!
    Ask the debunkers how do you think they were made inside the building. You met with silence!
    They do not see why the low temp fire would be problem here?

Sorry, didn't mean to drag 9/11 into this thread.

You have posted a spiders web of numerous theories jumping between them at will. This is why a lot of what you are posting is not being taken seriously.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sorry, didn't mean to drag 9/11 into this thread.

You have posted a spiders web of numerous theories jumping between them at will. This is why a lot of what you are posting is not being taken seriously.

Lets see if anyone will provide a good answer. to my question posted. You can watch this, and see if they are actually responding in good faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

While don't agree with some of CS2 stuff (the 911 stuff all tiresome, and won't have any resoloution, for 50yrs or so).
    But CS2 is still 100% correct on the above point.

The CT here is guarded by x5 or so 24/7 available quick reaction 'actors' (many not even in Ireland), to thumb down anything and everything.

Suspect they're on the payroll of someone (not boards) for this service. 6am posts are not unusual (like wft, it's 6am lol).
    Still 'tis what it is.

Give them a plausable or moderate CT, and it's all...
    "but hey what's the wilder CT part, like lizard men on the moon" (i.e. silly stuff).
    Followed by active de-railing.

'Tis what it is: "100% echo chamber", and maybe best to close it down.

Worth noting that other folks that were told relentlessly by media they're all wrong (from brexiteers to trumpsters),
    actually got what they were told they couldn't have (in the ultimate longer term).

Thus 1st Jan 2021 will likely start with the demonstration of hard brexit policy activation, not to mention 4 more years of Donald.

While don't agree with some of CS2 stuff (the 911 stuff all tiresome, and won't have any resoloution, for 50yrs or so).

The CT here is guarded by x5 or so 24/7 available quick reaction 'actors' (many not even in Ireland), to thumb down anything and everything.

Suspect they're on the payroll of someone (not boards) for this service. 6am posts are not unusual (like wft, it's 6am lol).
    Still 'tis what it is.

"but hey what's the wilder CT part, like lizard men on the moon" (i.e. silly stuff).

Worth noting that other folks that were told relentlessly by media they're all wrong (from brexiteers to trumpsters),
    actually got what they were told they couldn't have (in the ultimate longer term).

Thus 1st Jan 2021 will likely start with the demonstration of hard brexit policy activation, not to mention 4 more years of Donald.

would you ever cop on to yourself.

I'm clearly actively posting on liveline threads because Bill Gates requires me to maintain my deep cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,791 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Maybe..

or perhaps posters come here with extreme beliefs seeking validation, and when they don't receive that or worse, have those beliefs challenged, then they react like this

From chemtrails, to lizard people, to 9/11, to the moon landings, to David Icke, to 5G and Coronavirus, and so on, let's face it, a vast amount of stuff on conspiracy forums is complete nonsense. So perhaps it's unsurprising that it gets challenged.

Much to the annoyance of the propagators apparently..

/The Bill Gates counter-information rapid reaction squad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Dohnjoe wrote: »

I've always wanted to be in the breakfast club

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »

So when do we get our checks from the lizard people again?

Why does this matter?
    Still 'tis what it is.

Ah the old "they must be paid" lol, also not everyone works 9-5 you know, I start work at 6 am most days hence 6 am (even earlier) posts.

It just don't visit the forum.maybe?

That remains to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,791 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Why does this matter?

False and misleading information = OK
    Pointing out that it's false and misleading = Not OK

Apparently

Rattle a few chains!

Corbett published a 4 part series about Gates.

How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

• Advertisement

Rattle a few chains!

Another youtube dump, what's pertinent to this? Timestamps to the important parts please.

Another youtube dump, what's pertinent to this? Timestamps to the important parts please.

Its for viewing, not segments pulled from it. It's for people to watch in its entirely to see if the claims add up
    The first 2 minutes is a fascinating insight to the type of personality he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,501 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Its for viewing, not segments pulled from it. It's for people to watch in its entirely to see if the claims add up
    The first 2 minutes is a fascinating insight to the type of personality he has.

Translate that as - Cheerful has only watched the first two minutes

The Nal wrote: »
    Translate that as - Cheerful has only watched the first two minutes

I watched the 1st 2 minutes, it tells you nothing about Gates nor does it give any sort of "fascinating insight to the type of personality he has."

I watched the 1st 2 minutes, it tells you nothing about Gates nor does it give any sort of "fascinating insight to the type of personality he has."

I retract my earlier comment about Cheerful only watching two minutes of the video. Just looked at the first 3 minutes and its apparent that Cheerful hasn't watched any of the video.

What a time waster

Good old Bill for his part just brushes off the stupidity and moves on.

The US government sued Microsoft for breaking anti-trust laws in 1998 and the lawyer on the government side in the deposition asked Gates- what other browsers competing against Microsoft were you concerned about? (simple question) Gates pretended to not understand the lawyer question. Gates played the dumpy card (confused look) and acted like he done nothing wrong, and it shows, does not care about the rule of law and will never say sorry for his actions. Gates Microsoft lost the court battle and the ruling at the time Microsoft was an illegal monopoly and was broken up into a two part entity.

Gates now monopolised the healthcare system worldwide instead through the Bill and Melinda foundation, and used his vast wealth, to fund small and large pharma companies, and provided grants to health care bodies, and profited from the products and services they provided to the public. The Foundation also owns a percentage of the assets of the companies they invested in over the last decade.

Gates is the second largest donor to the WHO with the United States at number one. Dr Fauci research was backed by Gates in the past and there is a conflict of interest, and any vaccine, that will emerge, will have Gates stamp of approval on it. Gates paid off people in newspapers and those involved in global media to provide him with good public image press and told them to not print negative stories about him.

Gates is not one of the most generous men on earth. He actually is two times richer today then he was a decade ago (stats provided). He's lost none of his wealth. The Foundation is not a charitable organisation like the press claims, it has a dual function , and is profiting, off the assets and when grants are given. Money is not given away for free for nothing- the foundation earning in return. Foundation trust is profiting from health. No surprise, the media is promoting him as the new face for the covid-19 vaccine. This what I took from the first part of the series.

My position
    I don’t believe Gates leaked covid-19 to profit from it and allegations are not made here in the first video. My personal own believe is an accident occurred inside one of the labs in China. The lab studied bat coronavirus diseases. The lab in Wuhan was partly funded by US scientists, and this was a dual project probably funded by the WHO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Rattle a few chains!

Oh no, only four parts. I never realized that global health was monopolized.

Ipso wrote: »

Its not. Clearly. Cheerful just copied and pasted the title of the video. A video he hadn't even watched.

Its incredible stuff.

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »

Snide post again by Ipso.

I not anti- vaccine supporter. There is an obvious health benefits here, and Vaccines have prevented diseases and helped people who are sick.

When you’re a critic of Bill Gates you assumed to be anti vaccine person, this is the ridiculous debunker mindset.

Advertisement