Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI 18 Recruitment Waiting Room

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mcc212ajc

can confirm the medical form is just a tick of a box thank goodness. That's great news w221 fingers crossed for next week !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

Fingers crossed for all of you that you get calls soon, unfortunately I won't get one for a while as I'm just too far down the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 acnipsni123

NornIron74 wrote: »
    Medical lasts 6 months, mine will expire at the start of September. Hopefully I will have got the call by then.

Thanks! Yeah mine will expire about then too, and I had to appeal mine initially so hopefully that doesn’t throw up more problems. Doubtful I’ll be getting a call next week as well looking at some of the ML ranges still waiting and the deferrals. Another step closer anyway haha

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Boobysingleton

W221 wrote: »
    Just thought I’d add, calls are 100% next week

Wander how far theyl get down to I'm in 700s.. Likely be Sept on for me

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭SMS19

They got around 750 the last time so you could be in luck. Hopefully there is not too many deferrals for earlier in the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭W221

SMS19 wrote: »
    They got around 750 the last time so you could be in luck. Hopefully there is not too many deferrals for earlier in the year.

I’m sub 430 and I’m not even sure I’ll get a place lol

Any calls??

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭SMS19

Not that I have heard off, they must have taken the BH off.

Sure if there working from home with this covid.. Don't need a day off ��

Nothing yet here either, hoping I scrape into this set of calls but not overly hopeful, am I right in thinking the next set won’t be until September then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 4thelads

Staffers are all off for BH

Nothing yet here either, hoping I scrape into this set of calls but not overly hopeful, am I right in thinking the next set won’t be until September then?

September is likely to be the next intake, calls could go out at the start of August.

NornIron74 wrote: »
    September is likely to be the next intake, calls could go out at the start of August.

Yeah from what they’ve told me September is the next earliest intake after a July. Bit crap there’s no sign of an August one. I’ve heard rumours coming out of GV that there may be one but when I asked about it they said no.

I would predict calls for September to go out last week of July or first week of August.

Anyone get a call????

Nothing yet!

Any calls yet people?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭sharon1986

Anyone know when u actually start the 23 week training after the induction day?

Call received!!!

What ML are u?

4thelads wrote: »
    Call received!!!

Congrats!!

Can I ask what letter your surname starts with? I’m early 400s and no call yet. Kinda thinking it’s alphabetical.

• Advertisement

W221 wrote: »
    Congrats!!

Can I ask what letter your surname starts with? I’m early 400s and no call yet. Kinda thinking it’s alphabetical.

I'm 500s and near the end of the alphabet.

4thelads wrote: »
    Call received!!!

Congrats, good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 28 first_timer10

Congrats guys, fingers crossed a few more get the call here. My medical has just been rescheduled for July with everything else passed so hopefully in before the end of the year.

Congrats guys, fingers crossed a few more get the call here. My medical has just been rescheduled for July with everything else passed so hopefully in before the end of the year.

Brilliant, you’ll fly through the medical I’m sure. It’s a pass within days usually. SMT around a week or so.

Just got the call!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mcc212ajc

got the call!

mcc212ajc wrote: »
    got the call!

Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 d9427

Congrats to yous who got the call! Exciting!! :)

Yes well done everyone who got calls. Do most calls go out on the same day? Not expecting anymore tomorrow?

Get myself ready for a summer of waiting I guess fs haha

And can someone confirm GV is mon-fri, weekends off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 first_timer10

When you receive a call do they actually give you a start date on the phone? Roughly how many weeks until you start so that you can give notice if you are working?

Advertisement