Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Holders slowly move out of bitcoin in the coming year and into more capable coins/tokens, ETH struggles to evolve, but fear not all is not lost, the chosen one is blockchain agnostic and grows to be number one in the next couple of years, it will be everywhere, buy now for sub $5 and enjoy the ride

ETH doesn't stand a chance now that crypto genius Justin Sun is about to release Tron 4.0!

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1264013924958998528

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Buck_rodgers

Nick Szabo
    Ari Jules
    and others all lived in the same area in 2008-9.
    Plenty of internet chat with satoshi nakamoto before he transferred ownership of Bitcoin source code, to work on something else???
    Nick transferred a website domain to another of these people who lived in the area at the same time
    There is a chosen token that will rule them all
    FUD is everywhere about this token, yet no end of partnerships are announced, rival after rival bends the knee
    Vitalik is pissed as it currently does what ETH 2.0 is struggling to do before launch, hence the bitterness, it has already beaten ETH to do it things and is block chain agnostic, in other words it does not need ETH to work.
    A little research now will make you wealthy in a few years if you have iron hands
    and remember If it Flies, Floats or Fucxs, rent it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Don't do drugs kids

Don't do drugs kids

Generally good advice, but drugs might help you find the connection and lead you to the chosen one.
    Remember this night, if you don't twig the name of the token , it will haunt you when it moons hard this very year, and you remember this thread , it will be that last of the big moon shots.
    The one to rule them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

Generally good advice, but drugs might help you find the connection and lead you to the chosen one.
    Remember this night, if you don't twig the name of the token , it will haunt you when it moons hard this very year, and you remember this thread , it will be that last of the big moon shots.

Buying Dogecoin now!!!

• Advertisement

Arrival wrote: »
    Buying Dogecoin now!!!

Well it has held its value better than most of the "legitimate coins" the last few years.
    Ask anyone who went in on Nano 2 year ago how they feel about that trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

I'm a bit confused. Are you advising of a crypto that is technologically superior? I may have missed something but I don't see mention of it?
    There are different categories of blockchain/crypto projects and leaders in each category. Just for clarity, it's unlikely that one project would have the required characteristics to lead in every category/use case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

ETH doesn't stand a chance now that crypto genius Justin Sun is about to release Tron 4.0!

https://twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/1264013924958998528

When we all thought he couldn't pull another scam!

What's the story with owing CGT if you exchange BTC for an alt which you can't directly buy with euro? Do any of you who buy alts bother with that or do ye just work away? There's a couple I'd like to get that aren't listed on Kraken but couldn't be that bothered if you'd actually have to declare those trades for CGT

• Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

TFuel +700% for the week, any luck sod got a few tucked away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Can I ask what you gain from not naming it?
    I assume you've stocked up so why do you care if people know about it?
    It makes absolutely no difference to you if you name it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

TFuel +700% for the week, any luck sod got a few tucked away?

FUEL aswell had a good few days

Theta over weekend just shows that even if something pumps 200% in a month, it can still go, but I would rather go with something with more r/r ratio

In a XTZ trade today, got in at 30,870 sats. Usually flies when it gets going

Cashed out of HBAR @ 444 sats (in @ 422), think it has more in it but happy enough with scalping 3-5% every now and again rather than waiting for the 15-20% which might take a week or more

WFH allows you to just put the orders in and get on with what you're doing and keep the screen open in the background

seannash wrote: »
    Can I ask what you gain from not naming it?
    I assume you've stocked up so why do you care if people know about it?
    It makes absolutely no difference to you if you name it

Because it doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I'll bite. Neo or Monero?

rickyjb wrote: »

Not Monero anyway as he says it's under $5 and it's an ETH competitor and has beaten ETH in achieving some things before they managed to. My guess would be he's talking about Tezos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Not Monero anyway as he says it's under $5 and it's an ETH competitor and has beaten ETH in achieving some things before they managed to. My guess would be he's talking about Tezos

Cardano my guess

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

The use of oracles on Chainlink?

https://blokt.com/guides/chainlink

rickyjb wrote: »

Neo has Neo 3.0 coming in Jun so there could be a bit of hopium for that, plus you can stake NEO for GAS

I’d guess it’s Chainlink. It’s the shïtcoin of choice of the 4Chan crowd.

I thought Monero was a privacy coin, didnt think it was an ETH competitor?

I thought that is what NEO was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Another Craig Wright update for the laugh (yes, I am a bit obsessed as I find it entertaining :-)): https://cointelegraph.com/news/early-bitcoin-miner-calls-craig-wright-a-fraud-through-his-own-addresses

So basically someone signed a message saying Wright is a fraud ... with the keys for some the old bitcoin addresses which Wright pretends are his!

allegedly Justin Sun had bots vote for his recent online twitter poll when he posed the question of TRX v ETH

• Registered Users Posts: 19,975 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I just don't give a toss what it is. :P

Bob24 wrote: »
    Another Craig Wright update for the laugh (yes, I am a bit obsessed as I find it entertaining :-)): https://cointelegraph.com/news/early-bitcoin-miner-calls-craig-wright-a-fraud-through-his-own-addresses

So basically someone signed a message saying Wright is a fraud ... with the keys for some the old bitcoin addresses which Wright pretends are his!

****ing brilliant

Bob24 wrote: »

It's been a very bad start to the week for CSW and Justin Sun!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,975 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Bullish.
    At unprecedented levels, central bank stimulus and government programs increase the money supply, which weighs on the values of all fiat currencies and supports alternatives.

The price tag for COVID-19 will be enormous. Bitcoin and the other members of the cryptocurrency asset class are instruments beyond the reach of the world’s central banks. While the risk of government roadblocks will continue to present challenges, success is a function of the expanding addressable market for the digital means of exchange. At almost 10,000 contracts, open interest in the futures market is at an all-time high. The futures are a microcosm of the physical market for Bitcoin and the other currencies. Interest is rising, which is bullish for the price.

Bitcoin has run into initial resistance at the $10,000 level, but the trend is telling us that it is only a matter of time before it bursts through and embarks on another bullish run. The next level to watch on the upside is at the June 2019 peak at $13,915 per token. A break above that level could usher in new record highs above the $20,000 level.
    https://www.investing.com/analysis/bitcoin-threatens-to-break-out-to-the-upside-200525588

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    allegedly Justin Sun had bots vote for his recent online twitter poll when he posed the question of TRX v ETH

I watched it happen live. Sure he has also bought well over a million twitter followers, chap is an unloved fraud, just like his sh11ty coin.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Matic network on the rise again. Many people jump on the Matic train. getting listed on binance US end of may

Buying big on this retracement, enjoying the cheap corn.

You'll have to fight me for my bitcoin.

• Advertisement

Matic network on the rise again. Many people jump on the Matic train. getting listed on binance US end of may

unreal, Theta is a monster aswell, I thought it had gone as far as it could but keeps going

I'm still not jumping in as I hate to chase these cos I know I'll time it wrong

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement