Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

You have a link?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/gkuotv/bitcoin_era_opinion/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_num_comments

That's a link to reddit seems the were talking about it there to.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭thequarefellow

bassy wrote: »
    Found it on a article online involving pat Kenny telling people on the late late show about online trading and making money from it.

Next to this one::D
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/showbiz/pat-kenny-warns-of-fake-ads-using-his-photo-to-promote-erectile-dysfunction-medication-905066.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

A peer reviewed study by researchers at UC Berkeley suggests that stablecoin issuance doesn't inflate the bitcoin price.

There's been an 80% increase in stablecoin issuance since February - bringing total stablecoin issuance to $10 billion. This is happening as part of the scramble into USD.

I was referring to Bread as in $BRD :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Got lucky with tfuel yday. Hoping to do the same with POE today :)

only trading I'm doing at the moment is BTC pairs as trying to build up my BTC holding

Currently in a BRD/BTC trade and hoping for a little more before cashing out
    Come on BTC, dump more pls

• Advertisement

Bob24 wrote: »
    Yes fair point as in I am incorrect saying he claimed to control them. However I believe he did claim ownership of that address (I.e. he said the coins belong to him but he has lost access to their private keys).

Kind of puts him in a difficult situation now: either he says he did move the coins meaning he lied about having lost access to the keys, or he says it is not him who moved them and then it means he lied about owning them.

I'm inclined not to believe an awful lot that comes out of his mouth to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I'm inclined not to believe an awful lot that comes out of his mouth to be honest

Same here. Especially in this case as he basically put himself in a lose-lose situation whereby regardless of what he says he is obviously lying about something. I just take him as a joke at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Arrival

Would you believe any? Guy's a clown

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

I was referring to Bread as in $BRD :D
    Don't worry, no misunderstanding...our resident troll i have on ignore list so you were quoted instead.
    Im not seeing how this would make you think that 'bitcoin era' is anything more than a scam...

Don't worry, no misunderstanding...our resident troll i have on ignore list so you were quoted instead.

Im not seeing how this would make you think that 'bitcoin era' is anything more than a scam...

Scam is not the word lol.

• Advertisement

at least you werent scammed

the exchanges mentioned on this forum are all legitamite,
    if you stick to them you wont go far wrong

plenty people on here will try to guide you if you need advice

everyday is a learning curve

btw, be prepared for 10-15% dumps and similar pumps in a day, there can be the odd big 30% dumps but it swings around aswell in your favour
    crypto is a rollercoaster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Not looking great for my idea with POE but OMG is looking possible. Did I miss anything or is it a P&D about to happen?

Bob24 wrote: »
    Same here. Especially in this case as he basically put himself in a lose-lose situation whereby regardless of what he says he is obviously lying about something. I just take him as a joke at this stage.

coins mined from early 2009 appear periodically as shown in this snapshot

some panic selling today when people in the majority assuming its Satoshi

So now with Craig Wright claiming in court that this address belongs to him but has no keys, it leaves him in a sticky situation

• Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

She was or says she's a senior vice manager from invcentor.com

Here's her first email

Hello,

It's Alice White, the Senior Account Manager responsible for your case.
    I was left with the impression that you are ready to make a step towards a decision and have a source of income, however you didn't answer our further attempts to reach you.

Has anything changed along the way?
    Let me know your intentions towards your automatic trading account in a reply to this email.

Good day.

--
    Best Regards,

Alice White
    Senior Account Manager

Her 2nd email

Hey,
    I am going to show you a way to transfer the profit into your own bank account directly in your currency, it's not a problem.

Also, there is a risk, but we are all working as hard as possible to prevent it, this is why the system can be paused and played when we see there is a potential loss.

Let me know when we can hear from each other.

There was a 15 minute piece on this scam on redfm just now, name dropped invcentor aswel.

You were lucky, some people had their bank accounts cleaned out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

There was a 15 minute piece on this scam on redfm just now, name dropped invcentor aswel.

How?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,252 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

FFVII wrote: »
    How?

By requesting funds with the promise of great returns

waiting on a breakout from $FTM above 58 sats to get in, very little resistance on this one up to 70 sats

BTC dominance usually mid quarter drops off and the alts generally pop off all over the place for a few weeks

Yesterday was BRD, today is FTM, if you can average 2-3% on each one every couple of days you could increase your BTC bags fairly quickly

keep an eye on $NANO aswell today, it could be due a little pump

Cheers for the info and it was good that I bought it up on here,ok I know one should know better.but some people do fall for a scam like these straight away.

So it might make people a lot more aware,I know most guys on here know all about how it works etc but there's always a small few that are vunerable.

So good to put that scam out there and on here so that some folk are not caught.

folks, if $DOGE Dogecoin breaks out, it could signal the start of an alt season

if you look back at previous big alt seasons, $DOGE was nearly always a leading indicator, keep the eyes peeled, hopefully we can use it to increase the BTC bag over the next 4-6 weeks

after a few BTC pair trades in the last 24hrs I've managed to increase my BTC bag by about 9%, when BTC drops like it has recently the only thing to do is increase the bag for no cost rather than buying dips with your own money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Any views on Theta?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,147 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It was 10 years ago today that a dude bought two pizzas for 10k BTC

Worth almost $100,000,000.00 today. A thousand lambos like. I hope they were tasty :D

I'm currently in the following positions

ZIL/BTC
    DOGE/BTC

Closed out today
    BTC/FTM
    BTC/BAND

unkel wrote: »
    Today it was 10 years ago that a dude bought two pizzas for 10k BTC

Worth almost $100,000,000.00 today. I hope they were tasty :D

I would say if the guy was into Bitcoin 10yrs ago its probably safe to say that he had more than 10,000 to his name back then

Its some story though

Any views on Theta?

Theta has pumped approx 200% already in the last month, I'd be inclined to look at one that hasnt broken out yet

I would say if the guy was into Bitcoin 10yrs ago its probably safe to say that he had more than 10,000 to his name back then

Its some story though
    bought them on his exchange though didn't he. He wrote a guide showing how to do it with the pizzas.

just opened up a small ETH/BTC trade, it was too tempting

BTC seems to be floating in a range so might as well grab the opportunities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

just opened up a small ETH/BTC trade, it was too tempting

BTC seems to be floating in a range so might as well grab the opportunities

Careful now

soi80oJ.png

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Buck_rodgers

Holders slowly move out of bitcoin in the coming year and into more capable coins/tokens, ETH struggles to evolve, but fear not all is not lost, the chosen one is blockchain agnostic and grows to be number one in the next couple of years, it will be everywhere, buy now for sub $5 and enjoy the ride

• Advertisement

Holders slowly move out of bitcoin in the coming year and into more capable coins/tokens, ETH struggles to evolve, but fear not all is not lost, the chosen one is blockchain agnostic and grows to be number one in the next couple of years, it will be everywhere, buy now for sub $5 and enjoy the ride
    Never heard of... Google says theirs more than one, so same boat?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement