Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

From the positive feedback here, it appears no matter where you get on the list, your still in with a chance. Might just have to wait abit longer, but still in the running !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭doc22

GarIT wrote: »
    In many years they have interviewed everyone that met the passing grade 3000 I think I saw. But it's not looking good for that with a potential recession. But a hard Brexit would mean a lot get hired.

Brexit meant a lot got hired for hard brexit most of that staff is still there and being reassigned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭AlohaLights

94th in OOM for Galway- how are my chances does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭AdrianG08

Are all the results out today? Haven't got any email yet in relation to scores will they be released over a couple of days?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 OllieDro

AdrianG08 wrote: »
    Are all the results out today? Haven't got any email yet in relation to scores will they be released over a couple of days?
    My pal who also applied has received no email notification from PAS regarding her results. The waiting is frustrating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mark37

That's a joke over 651 for Donegal - be no jobs for me anyways. Does anyone know how many they interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

doc22 wrote: »
    Brexit meant a lot got hired for hard brexit most of that staff is still there and being reassigned.

True enough.
    I know a lad who was was moved to a post in Cavan, after it became apparent that his presence in Dublin Port was no longer required.
    Still, you never know what will happen in December when the Brexit circus gathers steam again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

438 OOM for Galway. What are my chances?
    Also I had Limerick down as my first chance but didn’t get my ranking for there, will I be told my OOM for limerick as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jamescahill

Anyone know how many were hired in Dublin last time ? I was initially delighted with 1060s but reading some of these posts I’m losing hope now haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Scored pretty decently, I'm happy where I scored :).

I hope everyone finds placements soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

438 OOM for Galway. What are my chances?
    Also I had Limerick down as my first chance but didn’t get my ranking for there, will I be told my OOM for limerick as well?

I haven't got an email for Limerick (my first choice) yet either, they mustn't have bee sent out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Anyone know how many were hired in Dublin last time ? I was initially delighted with 1060s but reading some of these posts I’m losing hope now haha

Discussed a few posts back.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

AdrianG08 wrote: »

They seem to be releasing by county in alphabetical order.

C, D, G and K have issued so far but it could be tomorrow before they finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

Inside 400 in Dublin. Just wait and see what happens now

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

I don’t know how optimistic I feel about being nearly 5,400th in Dublin.

On the one hand it kind of feels like I’m way too far down the list to be in with a chance before the next campaign opens and that I’m not going to get an interview.

On the other I’ve heard that a lot of people are transferring out of Dublin, will fail the interview, not go to the interview, find something else in the meantime or just not take the offer.

Does anyone know anything about how many people get interviews in the end?

Still being released, just got email for roscommon, placed 180. no chance

GarIT wrote: »
    I don't know why you think that. I'd say you're in quite a good spot

Wouldn't imagine there are many positions available there. Would need the entire civil service to retire to free up a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daffodil in Spring

I'm waiting for Meath as second choice which is ahead of Roscommon!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TTT8

Has anyone gotten Louth or Meath ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Got 6466 out of 8000. Placed 39 in oom Wexford. Would anyone in the know thinks it looks positive for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭doc22

Just for reference the numbers it's pointless comparing to previous years as there was a second stage filter that would wipe out a chunk of candidates. Thus panel movement will be extremely slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭TrishaK

I'm still waiting on longford or Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Got 6466 out of 8000. Placed 39 in oom Wexford. Would anyone in the know thinks it looks positive for me.

Johnstown Castle would be a nice posting!

Be interesting for 2 people to give the exact same answers side by side and see does there score differ :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Just got 300s for Monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭L390

Ooops is Co. Dublin different to Dublin ..mine says Co.Dublin ...I'm Dublin central

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭2016claire

Hi all ,
    Has anyone got results for Limerick yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daffodil in Spring

I just got Meath as second choice : in 100s

• Registered Users Posts: 11 OllieDro

2016claire wrote: »
    Hi all ,
    Has anyone got results for Limerick yet?
    no word yet...….

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

Result for Louth just came in. Around 1000th which is remarkably better than in Dublin.

Advertisement