Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Affordable Housing and Pajama People

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭PeasantHater

I often get criticised for commenting on these threads, can't help myself though!

The amount of cuck apologists on here is shocking, going mad at people for having the gaul to call out the scum of this country for being what they are, SCUM!

As soon as someone dares judges this lot they are put down with comments suggesting they are attacking everyone in receipt of social welfare, if they could breath through their nose and actually read the comments with some thought they'd soon discover that I, along with many others, are bashing the cradle to grave untermensch who are getting a perpetual free ride.

My obscene tax deductions fund these bottom feeders so I have every right to call them out on their ****, what's even more of a joke is watching the pondlife parade around in the PJs in a new luxury development 800m away from me which would cost many of us up to 3k a month to rent, their 50 a week would barely cover the annual management fees!

Stop bending over for these parasites and acknowledge that they are taking us for a ****ing ride while we have to work our arses off to have what we need/want while they just put their filthy hands out and expect it for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,557 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Is there a difference between the Pyjama wearing ladies and the leggings wearing ladies?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Floppybits wrote: »
    Is there a difference between the Pyjama wearing ladies and the leggings wearing ladies?
    No. They are all fat *****

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Maxpower15

Wow. People have little to be worried about if this bothers them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Maxpower15 wrote: »
    Wow. People have little to be worried about if this bothers them.

If your paying taxes and any bit self aware how could it not bother you?

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I often get criticised for commenting on these threads, can't help myself though!

The amount of cuck apologists on here is shocking, going mad at people for having the gaul to call out the scum of this country for being what they are, SCUM!

As soon as someone dares judges this lot they are put down with comments suggesting they are attacking everyone in receipt of social welfare, if they could breath through their nose and actually read the comments with some thought they'd soon discover that I, along with many others, are bashing the cradle to grave untermensch who are getting a perpetual free ride.

My obscene tax deductions fund these bottom feeders so I have every right to call them out on their ****, what's even more of a joke is watching the pondlife parade around in the PJs in a new luxury development 800m away from me which would cost many of us up to 3k a month to rent, their 50 a week would barely cover the annual management fees!

Stop bending over for these parasites and acknowledge that they are taking us for a ****ing ride while we have to work our arses off to have what we need/want while they just put their filthy hands out and expect it for nothing.

you really wouldnt want their life though in fairness. These people never have money, it is spent the minute they get it on a wednesday from the post office. can they afford a nice car, a holiday? nice clothes? can they hell. and they shouldnt be able to afford them either but its a crap life id say, id rather be someone with a good income, good work ethic etc even if it means paying a lot of tax. imagine how embarrassing it is when someone asks them what they do for a living. its even more embarrassing for their kids. and they will likely be dead by 60 from the smoking, drinking, drug taking. you dont want their life.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

I wouldn’t want their life but I think that it’s worth discussing why they act like that, how they justify not attempting to find jobs etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Paulownia wrote: »
    I wouldn’t want their life but I think that it’s worth discussing why they act like that, how they justify not attempting to find jobs etc

you shouldnt stress about things you cant change, it is just the sort of thing that happens in Ireland. they give out free money to the lazy but on the other hand they are currently giving 350 euro a week to the people who work so its not all bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

The lockdown has really shown the scumclass up
    No social distancing and just act there scummy self when out in public

bigpink wrote: »
    The lockdown has really shown the scumclass up
    No social distancing and just act there scummy self when out in public

Rules like those introduced during the lockdown only apply to folks that would normally obey rules and laws. Unfortunately due to the softly softly approach by governments and agencies of the government such as the Garadai, Courts and Social services, scumbags now feel that this rules do not apply to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,039 ✭✭✭✭Esel

lawred2 wrote: »
    I hope you meant that
    You missed the other tipo I maid.... :)

Not your ornery onager

Edgware wrote: »
    No. They are all fat *****

Ah that's a bit harsh, some lovely ladies about in leggings. They look more appealing that pyjamas. I admit there are some that should know better than to wearing tight fitting clothing such as leggings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Ah that's a bit harsh, some lovely ladies about in leggings. They look more appealing that pyjamas. I admit there are some that should know better than to wearing tight fitting clothing such as leggings.

Your name fits with your comment beautifully.

Leggings are indeed great at times, other times it looks like 2 small children are trying to escape from a black sack.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Is this just Irish people or are the copious amounts of Africans and Middle Easterners on Welfare and in social housing scum too?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭PeasantHater

Is this just Irish people or are the copious amounts of Africans and Middle Easterners on Welfare and in social housing scum too?

Anyone who is capable of working but flat out refuses too, expecting lifetime handouts having never contributed to the pot. Those who are offered their free houses but refuse to take them up as the location doesn't suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭corks finest

Most of tbe oh brigade around Carrigaline are fuc*ing monstrous beast's fed on a diet of lennoxs lardy chips

• Registered Users Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭corks finest

Of course there are, judging by my area anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

And yet here you are judging me for being a “well off, privileged type”.

Hypocrisy much ?

Btw, I’m neither. I do have a comfortable life which I’ve earned through hard work. I don’t have any 3rd level qualifications. I started working when I was 14 doing gardening and odd jobs for people. I haven’t stopped working since. My first “real” job after school was data entry, earning €50 a week. I could have cried when I got that first pay check but I kept at it till i could get a better job and have never looked back. I pay all my taxes and pay again for all the services you would normally expect to receive for those taxes, in part because those taxes also have to fund these wasters who choose not to work.

I will never look down on, or judge anyone who finds themselves ill or in hard times and who need a dig out from the state. Likewise I’m more then happy to see my taxes take care of the elderly and vulnerable.

But there is a significant cohort of people who, through their own choices, have never worked a day in their lives and have no intention of ever working. It’s not all their fault as we have a welfare system that’s way too generous at times and encourages this kind of sponging but that’s not an excuse because we could all choose that option but we don’t.

You might be happy to work half your week to fund these wasters and their lifestyle choices but I’m not and I have nothing but contempt for anyone who chooses that option.

Did you not like being judged and lumped into one category, by someone that knows nothing about you? not nice is it? but i reserve the right to judge you from now on as i too pay taxes.:rolleyes:

Somehow though you have managed to twist this into me defending "wasters that make careers of the dole".. when my original comment was how it was a waste of energy as it changes nothing.

What is it as well with all the bleeding hearts on here and sob stories about having to work, we get it you work and pay taxes so do the vast majority of people get over yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Cupatae wrote: »
    Did you not like being judged and lumped into one category, by someone that knows nothing about you? not nice is it? but i reserve the right to judge you from now on as i too pay taxes.:rolleyes:

Eh no. I just pointed out your hypocrisy. I couldn’t give a fiddlers what you think about me so judge away.

I think we’re done here though so I’ll leave you at it.

Oh look you called em out on boards! that ll show em! hahaha

Big talk but at the end of the day you ll do nothin only sit and watch your taxes pay for there lifestyle, cuck is a fitting word haha keep up the good fight on boards tho! what a warrior! :D:D

• Advertisement

Eh no. I just pointed out your hypocrisy. I couldn’t give a fiddlers what you think about me so judge away.

I think we’re done here though so I’ll leave you at it.

All the best bud good talk!

Oh look you called em out on boards! that ll show em! hahaha

Big talk but at the end of the day you ll do nothin only sit and watch your taxes pay for there lifestyle, cuck is a fitting word haha keep up the good fight on boards tho! what a warrior! :D:D

Surely that should be "hahaha". What is your opinion on it? All I've seen you say so far is that no one should judge anyone in one breath and then judge people and call them things like cucks in the next.

No one is looking to solve the worlds problems on Boards, its a discussion site. You can pick and chose which threads and forums to read, its necessary in fact, or you end up going mad.

Surely that should be "hahaha". What is your opinion on it? All I've seen you say so far is that no one should judge anyone in one breath and then judge people and call them things like cucks in the next.

No one is looking to solve the worlds problems on Boards, its a discussion site. You can pick and chose which threads and forums to read, its necessary in fact, or you end up going mad.

It seems you have to be of the same opinion as everyone else, on here or there is something wrong, you seem absolutely shocked that someone has a different opinion and should leave the thread because of it.

I judged the people that gave themselves the right to judge other people whats wrong with that?

I called no one a cuck if you look at the post i was replying too, you need to be more accurate in your posting, i merely referenced the posters use of the word cuck and said it was correct, please edit your post to correct your mistake.

Anything else you would like to discuss ? as ive no intention of having a pointless back and forth splitting hairs over whats been said.

It seems you have to be of the same opinion as everyone else, on here or there is something wrong, you seem absolutely shocked that someone has a different opinion and should leave the thread because of it.

I judged the people that gave themselves the right to judge other people whats wrong with that?

I called no one a cuck if you look at the post i was replying too, you need to be more accurate in your posting, i merely referenced the posters use of the word cuck and said it was correct, please edit your post to correct your mistake.

Anything else you would like to discuss ? as ive no intention of having a pointless back and forth splitting hairs over whats been said.

The topic seems to make you angry, that's all. You are free to post here as is everyone else. I haven't seen you add to the thread, just criticise peoples posts.

There is absolutely nothing else I would like to discuss.

The topic seems to make you angry, that's all. You are free to post here as is everyone else. I haven't seen you add to the thread, just criticise peoples posts.

There is absolutely nothing else I would like to discuss.

incorrect again, people have criticized my posts, i have defended my views, again please correct your posts... you are spreading mis-information

Can you give me an example of what would be considered "adding" to a thread about people wearing pjs outside social housing?

You seem to be trying to take some sort of weird moral high ground here...

I havent seen any angry posts on here and anyone ive been talking to has been respectful, aside from the odd subtle dig here and there. Hardly anything to be upset over.

;)

;)

I knew "Can you give me an example of what would be considered "adding" to a thread about people wearing pjs outside social housing?"

would bury your attempt at moral high ground :D

Ina bit debs! good hustle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I hate these bottom feeders enough that I filled up my tank nearly a hundred pound worth of petrol in the north a while back , was a fraction more expensive than In republic, but it felt so much better value! I'll give it to the crown revenue, before the parasites here at the very top and bottom of society!

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I hate these bottom feeders enough that I filled up my tank nearly a hundred pound worth of petrol in the north a while back , was a fraction more expensive than In republic, but it felt so much better value! I'll give it to the crown revenue, before the parasites here at the very top and bottom of society!

So you ll pay for british bottom feeders but not irish bottom feeders.:D Solid logic

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Maxpower15

Go down to Darndale or Finglas and tell them that.

Advertisement