Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The purge 2

Options
  • 04-04-2020 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone want to play a game for a bit of fun.
    It's very simple

The first 25 people to sign up will go in to a poll. (25 is the max number allowed in poll)

Once we have 25 I'll create a poll.

The winner will get a 24 hour AH ban.

The poll will run for 24 hours and results will be hidden till the end.

Please note, if you agree to take part you could end up with a ban.

This is just a bit of fun so no taking digs in the comments.

There is an out. If you are the 'winner' you can buy your way out of the ban by making a €2 donation to a charity of your choice.

Only new people will be considered for this game for the moment.

Purge 2 74 votes

hi
    91% 68 votes
    bye
    8% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Ok I’ll bite 1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

I'm in! 2

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Gwan so. 3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Macbeth 6

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

In. 4

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Go on so, for the craic 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Macbeth
    Are you in or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

The Purge 2: Look who's purging now

*Not in

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ken. wrote: »
    Are you in or not.

I'm only in if you understood the joke. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’d consider an alternative career to comedy if I were you, amigo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

You may explain it a bit better though, what’s the poll about?

Once we get 25 I'll create a poll. The poll will be open for 24 hours. At the end of that 24 hours the one with the most votes gets a 24 hour AH ban.

The only way not to get a ban is to post a screenshot of a €2 minimum donation to a charity of your choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

You may explain it a bit better though, what’s the poll about?

Vote for who you want banned for a day.

Have a skim through the previous thread https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058065567

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Ken. wrote: »
    Once we get 25 I'll create a poll. The poll will be open for 24 hours. At the end of that 24 hours the one with the most votes gets a 24 hour AH ban.

The only way not to get a ban is to post a screenshot of a €2 minimum donation to a charity of your choice.
    I would like to point out that I "won" last week and still graciously accepted my one-day ban, even after making a ten euro donation to a non-profit organisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

can i play? i live across the road :) 6

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Jesus that takes me back...

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I would like to point out that I "won" last week and still graciously accepted my one-day ban, even after making a ten euro donation to a non-profit organisation.

And I would like to point out that nobody ever saw any proof of any such donation. Several other people made donations even though they didn't win and managed to show proof without revealing their identity.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In, we only live once right 7

An AH mod taking part. Is there even a point in making a 25 person poll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,351 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The etiquette thread is well represented anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Count me in. 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

And I would like to point out that nobody ever saw any proof of any such donation. Several other people made donations even though they didn't win and managed to show proof without revealing their identity.
    Well I'm clearly a lot more conscientious about maintaining my anonymity than they are. I wasn't gonna risk anything to reveal my identity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Right, I'm in. 14.

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Well I'm clearly a lot more conscientious about maintaining my anonymity than they are. I wasn't gonna risk anything to reveal my identity.

There was literally no risk whatsoever. So I call absolute BS on your 'donation'.

Put me down for a purging Ken! 9

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

There was literally no risk whatsoever. So I call absolute BS on your 'donation'.

I wouldn’t be too sure about that, B. You don’t think there’s a “trail” left behind from uploading something to this site?

I do and I’d be of the same mind as Woke Hogan, as much as it “pains” me to say.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Me..pick mee. 10

No idea what this is for

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

• Advertisement

I wouldn’t be too sure about that, B. You don’t think there’s a “trail” left behind from uploading something to this site?

I do and I’d be of the same mind as Woke Hogan, as much as it “pains” me to say.

Lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement