Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Just to get this straight, you think the bible predicts the future?

In Christian religion,the Bible speaks about God being Alpha and Omega,the Begining and the End.

All these happening today and tomorrow has been written in the old sacre book.Even close relative priests are refusing to accept or to expand on the possibke time travel theory.

Ill come back here typing from my computer and break down predictions matching these days the so called plagued 7 years.

Do your own home work please...what VISA as a services, the so called the beast number means , in relation to today,year 2020 AD,when shops refuses cash and tap limit suddenly increased !?
    Not only at cash,but to travel,borders freedom ??

Possible Time Travel:
    https://www.google.com/search?gbv=1&q=bible+alpha+and+omega&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjMjL6Gr8joAhUqy4UKHQNlCW8QvwV6BAgYEAE

666:
    https://www.google.com/search?gbv=1&q=VISA+and+beast+number&oq=&aqs=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

So people are having trouble dealing with all the free time.......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

rolion wrote: »
    In Christian religion,the Bible speaks about God being Alpha and Omega,the Begining and the End.

All these happening today and tomorrow has been written in the old sacre book.Even close relative priests are refusing to accept or to expand on the possibke time travel theory.

Ill come back here typing from my computer and break down predictions matching these days the so called plagued 7 years.

Do your own home work please...what VISA as a services, the so called the beast number means , in relation to today,year 2020 AD,when shops refuses cash and tap limit suddenly increased !?
    Not only at cash,but to travel,borders freedom ??

Possible Time Travel:
    https://www.google.com/search?gbv=1&q=bible+alpha+and+omega&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjMjL6Gr8joAhUqy4UKHQNlCW8QvwV6BAgYEAE

666:
    https://www.google.com/search?gbv=1&q=VISA+and+beast+number&oq=&aqs=

I like digital cash, it's handier. In fact most people seem to prefer it as physical cash usage is dropping steeply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

auspicious wrote: »
    Here's a 2yo video that may send your antennae in to a spin ( apologies if my choice of words offends anyone ;) ).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D81S3A4gm48&t=140s

So what you guys think if you watched/ skipped through.
    I'm not sure about the facilities transmitting signal stuff , I'll leave that to the more conspiracy side.
    He does seem to hit the nail on the head with the ...unexpected...ominous ...growing/spreading organisms...bacteria....origin a building close to water ( Wuhan Institute of Virology?? )...affected areas...country borders....man speaking at podium about bacteria thingy...

All quite odd. Spooky action at a distance!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

So what you guys think if you watched/ skipped through.
    I'm not sure about the facilities transmitting signal stuff , I'll leave that to the more conspiracy side.
    He does seem to hit the nail on the head with the ...unexpected...ominous ...growing/spreading organisms...bacteria....origin a building close to water ( Wuhan Institute of Virology?? )...affected areas...country borders....man speaking at podium about bacteria thingy...

All quite odd. Spooky action at a distance!!

Enough monkeys and enough typewriters comes to mind.
    Also if you want something to be true you will find justification for it.

• Advertisement

tuxy wrote: »
    Enough monkeys and enough typewriters comes to mind.
    Also if you want something to be true you will find justification for it.

Of course. It is interesting what people get up to.
    I just thought I'd throw it in amongst the time travelling bible files :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Musk will either be the saviour, or the villian going forward.

I forgot about the seven trumpets, perhaps Musk is one of the Angels saving the saints.

If these prophecies are right, then human nature must be very predictable as some posters have said. And/or all of this happened before.

The Final Trumpet:
    It is at this last trumpet that Jesus Christ will send angels to rapture all saints for their eternal reward and pass his judgments on the fate of the earth’s inhabitants. This event also marks the end of human government and the establishment of the Kingdom of God, on earth, for the next one thousand years.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Here's a 2yo video that may send your antennae in to a spin ( apologies if my choice of words offends anyone ;) ).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D81S3A4gm48&t=140s

Instead of just dumping a video perhaps give a synopsis

rtron wrote: »
    I forgot about the seven trumpets, perhaps Musk is one of the Angels saving the saints.

If these prophecies are right, then human nature must be very predictable as some posters have said. And/or all of this happened before.

The Final Trumpet:
    It is at this last trumpet that Jesus Christ will send angels to rapture all saints for their eternal reward and pass his judgments on the fate of the earth’s inhabitants. This event also marks the end of human government and the establishment of the Kingdom of God, on earth, for the next one thousand years.

Relevant - Bible prophecies don't have the best track record

your link doesnt work. what is it about?

• Advertisement

your link doesnt work. what is it about?

Fixed the link, it's a look at Harald Campings famous end of the world prophecies (yes there was more than one)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Fixed the link, it's a look at Harald Campings famous end of the world prophecies (yes there was more than one)

Does it mention anything about Reptiles?

For me the world cannot end until first it is infested with Zombies who are half dead and need Alien Reptilian blood ( probably a dark blueish colour with a heavy and flammable viscosity ) to survive.

Cannibalism will be rife and there will be a caustic smell everywhere.... of Big Mac sauce.

My 10 cents.

Instead of just dumping a video perhaps give a synopsis

Sure.
    It's an experienced remote viewer remote viewing an unusual ominous feeling he got one evening.
    He 'detects' a possible network of facilities transmitting a military style code associated with an organism which is spreading in people. This signal release has a schedule but there also seems to be a breach involved.
    He describes it as a virus or pathogen and it crosses country borders and he feels it's of grave concern.

I posted it over on the paranormal site but that' practically dead. It was sent to be with hype.
    It's a curiosity. But far from being anything concrete obviously.
    When these things are not concrete they can last indefinitely as you probably know.

Here's a 'conspiracy' for you. Check out my previous post to this. Why do you think NYC State have not ensured hundreds of thousands of disadvantaged citizens have been told how to protect themselves from the spread of Covid-19?

Here's a 'conspiracy' for you. Check out my previous post to this. Why do you think NYC State have not ensured hundreds of thousands of disadvantaged citizens how to protect themselves from the spread of Covid-19?

Why?

Why?

:) I asked first.

Sure.
    It's an experienced remote viewer remote viewing an unusual ominous feeling he got one evening.
    He 'detects' a possible network of facilities transmitting a military style code associated with an organism which is spreading in people. This signal release has a schedule but there also seems to be a breach involved.
    He describes it as a virus or pathogen and it crosses country borders and he feels it's of grave concern.

I posted it over on the paranormal site but that' practically dead. It was sent to be with hype.
    When these things are not concrete they can last indefinitely as you probably know.

Here's a 'conspiracy' for you. Check out my previous post to this. Why do you think NYC State have not ensured hundreds of thousands of disadvantaged citizens have been told how to protect themselves from the spread of Covid-19?

so glad i didnt waste any time watching it.

so glad i didnt waste any time watching it.

Lol. That's the problem. I may have too much time atm. I suppose I better drag out tool box and do something infinity more productive.

I haven't read any of this thread btw and I'm wondering why is coronavirus in the conspiracy section anyway?
    Gl.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,610 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I haven't read any of this thread btw and I'm wondering why is coronavirus in the conspiracy section anyway?
    Gl.

Take your pick from the conspiracy bingo.

- The "elites" are trying to kill old people to reduce pension payouts.
    - They're trying to reduce world population.
    - They're using it to introduce irreversible control measures for us sheeple.
    - Bill Gates is responsible so he can sell us all vaccines.
    - They're using it to microchip us all so they know where we are all the time.
    (Even though your phone has already being doing that for 10 years)

etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Sure.

Ok, cold reading.

The Nal wrote: »
    Take your pick from the conspiracy bingo.

- The "elites" are trying to kill old people to reduce pension payouts.
    - They're trying to reduce world population.
    - They're using it to introduce irreversible control measures for us sheeple.
    - Bill Gates is responsible so he can sell us all vaccines.
    - They're using it to microchip us all so they know where we are all the time.
    (Even though your phone has already being doing that for 10 years)

etc etc

I get ya. Deep state, illuminati, mark of the devil, and all that.
    Just imaginative distractions like the remote viewing is.
    As you were:))

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Brazilian computer programmers are having visions of Reptilian humanoids with laser vision eyes. They communicate using 5G and are immune from earthlike infections. They speak multiple languages and have been attending mass gatherings on the Peruvian salt flats since the turn of the millennium. Their language is indecipherable and they screech at such decibels it is impossible to get within range of them without bursting your eardrums. They eat Bats and grass snakes and actually use mobile phones. Their spaceship is buried in the Andes and they regularly use it to travel into outer space. It is undetectable and uses sonar waves to cloak themselves when exiting the atmosphere. They bounce the sonar off the ISS, it is so close it literally exits our atmosphere under their noses. However they are aware of the sleeping patterns of the astronauts on board and only travel when they are asleep, just in case they get spotted. A special invisible laser ray is used to cloak radar movement so it is never observed from Cape Canaveral. They listen predominantly to Frank Zappa, but sometimes they also listen to Mazzy Star. They invented the Wow Signal and used it as a decoy when they first entered the galaxy.

I heard this from a reliable source, but I cannot reveal it sorry, I need to protect my sources. The source said that the reptiles skin changes colour to adapt to heat and that it is feasible that they have chameleonic properties. They only sleep in the Antarctic during summertime in the Northern Hemisphere. The extra ice generated during the winter near the Vinson Massif allows them to recuperate. They prefer cold climates and have been know to habitat Greenland. When they fly their spaceship at night they have been known to leave the roof open to maintain temperatures below zero. They thrive in extreme cold temperatures. Most scientists believe that they could be telepathic. It is plausible that 5G is disturbing their thought patterns. They are carnivores. Monosodium glutamate consumption confuses them and makes them projectile vomit. I don't know what colour it is.

Connections to Covid 19 are currently obtuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Brazilian computer programmers are having visions of Reptilian humanoids with laser vision eyes. They communicate using 5G and are immune from earthlike infections. They speak multiple languages and have been attending mass gatherings on the Peruvian salt flats since the turn of the millennium. Their language is indecipherable and they screech at such decibels it is impossible to get within range of them without bursting your eardrums. They eat Bats and grass snakes and actually use mobile phones. Their spaceship is buried in the Andes and they regularly use it to travel into outer space. It is undetectable and uses sonar waves to cloak themselves when exiting the atmosphere. They bounce the sonar off the ISS, it is so close it literally exits our atmosphere under their noses. However they are aware of the sleeping patterns of the astronauts on board and only travel when they are asleep, just in case they get spotted. A special invisible laser ray is used to cloak radar movement so it is never observed from Cape Canaveral. They listen predominantly to Frank Zappa, but sometimes they also listen to Mazzy Star. They invented the Wow Signal and used it as a decoy when they first entered the galaxy.

I heard this from a reliable source, but I cannot reveal it sorry, I need to protect my sources. The source said that the reptiles skin changes colour to adapt to heat and that it is feasible that they have chameleonic properties. They only sleep in the Antarctic during summertime in the Northern Hemisphere. The extra ice generated during the winter near the Vinson Massif allows them to recuperate. They prefer cold climates and have been know to habitat Greenland. When they fly their spaceship at night they have been known to leave the roof open to maintain temperatures below zero. They thrive in extreme cold temperatures. Most scientists believe that they could be telepathic. It is plausible that 5G is disturbing their thought patterns. They are carnivores. Monosodium glutamate consumption confuses them and makes them projectile vomit. I don't know what colour it is.

Connections to Covid 19 are currently obtuse.

Do they get invited to Davos every year? The snowy conditions there sound right up their street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 murphas

4chan user PREDICTS COVID-19 outbreak
    Hey guys, it's my first time posting in this forum, I've just come across this information.

A 4chan user knew about what would happen, I can't share a URL because I'm a new user, so if you search on youtube '4chan predicts covid-19' it should be the first video you get.

What do you guys think? Did he get some of it right randomly? Did he have more information? Has the WHO deliberately lied?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Dublinandy3

murphas wrote: »
    4chan user PREDICTS COVID-19 outbreak
    Hey guys, it's my first time posting in this forum, I've just come across this information.

A 4chan user knew about what would happen, I can't share a URL because I'm a new user, so if you search on youtube '4chan predicts covid-19' it should be the first video you get.

What do you guys think? Did he get some of it right randomly? Did he have more information? Has the WHO deliberately lied?

I think it's the same as those people who insist the Simpsons can predict the future. Enough things get said online tat sometimes some people have to be vagually right. Think of it as playing the lottery, enough people have a guess those numbers will come up eventually for someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

If you want a scare...

Who knows? Not me anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Otherwise it doesn't match the bible prophecy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Jim Corr seems surprised.
    Surprised by what? RTE's western correspondent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

I knew Google would finally show their hand in this.

Advertisement