Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

I signed up and paid. I've over 10 PMs asking to join my group. I've PM'ed the first 3, if they don't reply tonight I'll offer the next 3 and so on...............

If there’s still a spot I’d be happy to take it. Can Revolut straight away. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I'll take a spot if there's any going. Can pay via Revolut/Paypal straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

deco72 wrote: »
    I’d be interested in a spot too if there was one.
    deco72 wrote: »
    If there’s still a spot I’d be happy to take it. Can Revolut straight away. Thanks.
    jamieh wrote: »
    I'll take a spot if there's any going. Can pay via Revolut/Paypal straight away.

There's 3 of us, one of you lads want to open the account if there's one more? I'll fire on the 17.50 on behalf of my pal by revolut or PayPal with friends and family.

I'd do it myself only I've already my own on the go.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Ok lads, I'll have set up an account.

Please pm me and we can organise revolut.

McMurphy wrote: »
    There's 3 of us, one of you lads want to open the account if there's one more? I'll fire on the 17.50 on behalf of my pal by revolut or PayPal with friends and family.

I'd do it myself only I've already my own on the go.

Cheers

Ok lads, I have set up an account.

I have the login details here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

@CuriousGeorge - your inbox is full, you need to delete some messages so i can PM you!

Ok lads, I'll have set up an account.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Money sent via Revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

PM sent

all full up.
    I have been contacted by three others to set up, so someone else take up the mantel!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Ill have 3 slots as well. Revolut payment ir monese. PM if interested in to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

@devil-80 pm sent.

Still few left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

If everyone has the same login can't the go in and see your PayPal or personal details?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    If everyone has the same login can't the go in and see your PayPal or personal details?

Just checked it there. All they can see is the last 4 digits on your card. They can also see when the sub us up.

If they want though they can change the e-mail and password and lock you out.

If people are smart they will have set up a specific e-mail for Disney if sharing an account rather than use a personal e-mail address.

Again for me the safest option is to split with family members.

SMC92Ian wrote: »

No. Just checked there all anyone can see is your email address which you need to provide for them to log in anyway, and a redacted credit card number with the last 4 digits only visible.

Jofspring wrote: »
    Just checked it there. All they can see is the last 4 digits on your card. They can also see when the sub us up.

If they want though they can change the e-mail and password and lock you out.

If people are smart they will have set up a specific e-mail for Disney if sharing an account rather than use a personal e-mail address.

Again for me the safest option is to split with family members.

I don't think they could lock you out, sure they would need the password for your email to do that?

Edit, actually I see you can change the email address too, jeez. Possibly they could?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

If anyone setting up a "family account", I'd like to join. Can pay Revolut or Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

sector_000 wrote: »
    If anyone setting up a "family account", I'd like to join. Can pay Revolut or Paypal.

Me too..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

Watched Lion King with kids on Samsung 50" tv- quality was just ok, not great to be honest - not super sharp and there was weird white flash when there was a lot of detail - like grass - which there is a lot of in Lion King : )

and the fast forward and rewind is pants - netflix's method of rewind using left and right cursor buttons on the remote is much better.

Content is good - but without the quality I might hold off watching Movies I really want to see.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

ozmo wrote: »
    Watched Lion King with kids on Samsung 50" tv- quality was just ok, not great to be honest - not super sharp and there was weird white flash when there was a lot of detail - like grass - which there is a lot of in Lion King : )

and the fast forward and rewind is pants - netflix's method of rewind using left and right cursor buttons on the remote is much better.

Content is good - but without the quality I might hold off watching Movies I really want to see.

Quality I hope is because throttling asked by EU.
    Rewind/Fast forward are poor , hopefully with updates this will improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

Anyone else having poor quality?
    Maybe it's the throttling of other such streaming services like Netflix & YouTube due to the hordes at home due to the coronavirus situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

4k quality was very impressive before the EU throttling

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

Looking to join a family if anyone will have me pay with revolut

Looking to join a family if anyone will have me pay with revolut
    PM sended

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Darrener

Also looking to join a family via Revolut of any spare places.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Just wondering, does anyknow if the content is edited for the service? Pretty sure the first Guardians of the Galaxy was rated at 15s when it was on Netflix, but is now 12s.

Reckon there's much sanitisation going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

Netflix 1080p better than Disney+ i think disney+ might be 720p

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Otsuka

devil-80 wrote: »
    Ill have 3 slots as well. Revolut payment ir monese. PM if interested in to join.

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

campo wrote: »
    Not sure you would need a VPN as it says 4 users can stream at one time and presume they do not expect all family members to live under one roof.

Doubt it I reckon it's under the one roof or at least working off the same modem,if not then a family job would be great

Advertisement