Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Fairplay Maki and all who are working on the front-line of this crisis - brave, beautiful people.

I'm dosed with a cold and spent the entire day being a lazy sod. Hope you're all holding up - night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Was watching a movie with the child on the couch..just woke up..movie over, fires out...and child fecked off to bed without waking me!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What was the movie? Sounds like just the thing for me after work :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

heading bedside, 4 photo albums scanned in tonight (that was good work), night guys zzzzzzzzzz...:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Just processed my refunds for both Ryanair and my hotel in Barcelona.....ah well.... next year hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm off to sleep. Thanks for the giggles this thread provided today. To those of you struggling I send you hugs and wish you the reprieve of sweet dreams and to those who offered help, both practical and emotional, gratitude and admiration to you. Yore all good uns.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll be here with the kettle and toaster on standby for anyone who feels like wandering through during the wee hours ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'll be here with the kettle and toaster on standby for anyone who feels like wandering through during the wee hours ;)

I'm here with beer!

I'm here with beer!

Oh and water and paracetamol :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying awake on my side thinking

Laying awake on my side thinking

How are you now? Also, thinking is a siht pastime currently :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

How are you now? Also, thinking is a siht pastime currently :P

Thinking about booking a holiday... :D love a bargain so I do
    I’m a little bit better, moving a bit more. So sick from the meds and although I can move I’m slow and sore. Still, got a lot of downstairs cleaned this afternoon so it kept me moving albeit slowly. Couldn’t bend down, I’m hoping I’ll not need anymore meds I’m as sick as a dog

Hope you’re feeling better yourself friend x

Delighted you can move a bit, go easy now! I know, i run before i can walk an all :o

Thank you, so much, i'm managing anyway, kinda feel like indiana jones though, with my mind being the obstacle course if you get me..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My day starts with a crap view, 1 KM in sand. Good morning all.

Smurf that's a suitably dystopian image :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=506532&d=1584831129

Thanks AUTO. I’m gonna send that to my boss and see if he accepts the changes. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im waking earlier and earlier everyday 🤔🤔 bedside staring at the ceiling

Don't worry, the time change is coming, that will sort you out :)

Oh ya next week I think.

I see a honeybear amongst us 😃😜 and I just going to make honey on toast 😛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Smiling here Seph

Morning lovely Wherers!

On catchup and hoping all are well.
    All is good in Bumbóg land (I had an inappropriate laugh this morning when I read a PM from a Boardsie asking me whether I was “still alive”!) My daily routine has changed so much since this crisis began. I’m still walking doggies very early but my beautiful sister is past her due date and no longer joins us. I’m like a land girl helping out on the family farm and watching over my elderly parents from a safe distance. I am getting so much exercise, eating healthily and sleeping great.
    It’s so strange with the schools closed. We’re setting work daily but I don’t know whether they’re all doing it. What is working is our class teddy (Ted). I take photos of him on his adventures and share them online through our school system with my class … the parents have said that this is keeping the smallies going which is lovely to hear. If ye have any (clean) ideas for Ted on his travels please share them … this morning, he is going to be milking the cows.
    Our family Whatsapp group is pinging constantly. It’s a lot like this Wherer thread, fun and full of lovely personalities (We have a Mam of 6, a cheeky chappie, a gentle giant, a peacekeeper, etc.) One sister is a GP in England and another is a nurse here so it’s a bit surreal to hear firsthand what they are experiencing. My brother and his family are in lockdown in Paris. They used to live in Italy ... my heart aches for the Italians.

Keep Safe Everyone! x hb

Got crunchy peanut butter for the missus yesterday, i'm in the good books!

Very convenient that you turned up just as I making honey on toast honeybear 🤔😛

Great to hear from you, I miss your daily posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Very convenient that you turned up just as I making honey on toast honeybear 🤔😛

Great to hear from you, I miss your daily posts!

Put on a pair of wellies Seph ... Ted & I are off to milk some cows

Ted needs to do an ould flora lesson since various things are sprouting the last few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You are planning adventures for Ted you say.

Bedside, looking forward to an action packed day it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

That fcuking glitch.

I've just opened a packet of cashew nuts and was surprised to taste pepper. Tiny writing on the label says they're flavoured with "punchy black pepper". :rolleyes:

Who would think it's a good idea to add pepper to nuts? My night is ruined now, and it wasn't great to begin with.

I would kill to eat some cashew...oops I would die if I ate some cashews. Jealous head on me.

Couchside with a sore chest and realised my reliever inhaler is finished. Might have to make a trip to the pharmacy if can find my prescription. If not, will just have to try not to need it until can get in touch with my lung doc tomorrow.

Thankfully my temperature is back to normal since yesterday so if I have the virus am hopefully almost through it.

Happy mother's Day to all the mammies in here. It's my 4th away from my sons and the worst as I worry about mine and my family's health.

Struggling mentally a little just now but I know I will be fine.

Snuggled up on the sofa with a hot, dark Columbian...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Happy mother's day to all the mothers.

I am flat out on the couch reading all the news.

Super speedy spin home.. OH having a good sleep, I'll get my ablutions done and get snuggled up soon.. Night kids, mind yourselves..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Happy mothers day all, whether you're a mother or not. :)
    Lovely sunny morning and the walk is coming up.
    This day last year we had a great family day, it will be a bit different this year, but plans are already afoot for a big one eventually when all this dies down.
    Have a great day and don't let life get you down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement