Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A glass of Prosecco wine, from a bottle that I won last night in a table quiz raffle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Salty Scandinavian liquorice from Søstrene Grene.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

branie2 wrote: »
    A glass of Prosecco wine, from a bottle that I won last night in a table quiz raffle.

Has to be done!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Iced tea

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

weak coffee

• Advertisement

Finished the day with wholemeal multi grain toast, butter, apricot jam, a mini ( Mr Kipling) apple pie and coffee... Pleasantly replete but as KitKats were on special this week, who knows what may happen later..

Pancakes for lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Not a Pancake in sight! My Malaysian flatmate is cooking a Rendang Curry that he claims is the real deal. The chicken is on the bone. The extractor fan is going at a fierce pace. The beers are flowing too.:eek: All exhausted work colleagues sick of eating out are gathered in anticipation.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chicken spring rolls

Fish fingers, peas and potatoes for dinner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Hangpver food day
    Ham olive toastie
    Pasta (tuna olive)
    Poach egg, avocado toast, linda mc sausage
    Need to go shopping

What can you have as a side with fresh cod and chips ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭hynesie08

What can you have as a side with fresh cod and chips ?

Batter sausage, curry sauce and 2 cans of coke.

Fresh fruit iced smoothie

HUGE cooked breakfast. With a "weathering" ahead out here on the West Coast I need all the streng th I can get ;)

and coffee.. stuffed for the day now.

Latte

Wholemeal toast with peanut butter and home made blackberry jam.. coffee and a dark mint KitKat … not my choice but not bad..

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Went to the salad place Sprout for lunch, I find them very filling.

Got the "Paprika Chica" salad. Girl behind the counter lashed a load of chillis into it (normally they ask if you want many!). Jesus its killing me this afternoon after eating it (was still nice though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Just had a salmon teriyaki bento box from Okayu.. feeling good now
    Wasabi paste dumplings cali rolls beautiful

Wine cooler.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Beef chop suey with fried rice, diet gone out the window for 20 minutes while they all sleep.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Having a cuppa tae (I'm finally waving goodbye to my cold)

making chili this PM

Captain Morgan with white lemonade, crushed ice and a few triangles of Toblerone.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

A lonely dinner of Tesco Beef Stroganoff with rice and frozen chips out of the air fryer.

It's about to get smashed.

chicken nuggets

Anyone remember the old Disco's cheese and onion crisps?

Just had a packet of Snackrite Crunch Delight that were bought in Aldi today and while not as roundy they taste exactly the same.

I'm talking extra fresh, extra crunchy and probably because they are full of that yummy chemical induced flavour, extra tasty.

They are beautiful, gonna have another bag before I brush my teeth.

Wholemeal bread sandwich of two garlic and basil sausages from the air fryer, vintage cheddar and ketchup with a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I have a couple of nice sirloin steaks standing by for later. Gonna serve them with creamy mash, peas and pepper sauce. Keep it simple. Counting down to 5pm or beer/wine o'clock.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I have a couple of nice sirloin steaks standing by for later. Gonna serve them with creamy mash, peas and pepper sauce. Keep it simple. Counting down to 5pm or beer/wine o'clock.

Good man, welcome back, I thought you were after croaking!

• Advertisement

Veggie guest calling for the weekend so we'll all join in the habit this evening, red thai curry on the hob.

2 red onions, 2 carrots, 6 baby potatoes, 3 peppers, 5 cloves of garlic, a lump of ginger, a dozen ish button mushrooms, a couple of slices of jalapeno's, a sprinkle of chilli flakes, some red curry paste and 2 tins of coconut milk.

Will be served with wholegrain rice, rice vermicelli, prawn crackers and homemade chips.

Choice of wines, cold beers or spring water.

Advertisement