Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

high_tower wrote: »
    For a town the size off Drogheda this is definitely not normal.

Clonmel was the same till they wiped each other out and ended up dead or in jail.
    I lived in a town in the Netherlands similar pop to C'mel and soon realised the stuff that goes on here is not normal in a civilised society strangely there was as much drugs (far superior in quality) in the Dutch town but the people taking them were just more civilised people so there wasn't any violence or trouble associated with drugs there like we have here. No trying to rip people off or thinking their hard and starting fights after a few lines. There was hardly no crime there in comparison to Irish towns of similar size yet everyone loved to party and they enjoyed life without trying to get one over on each other..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭6541

Irish ppl are very uncivilized. When the brits came here an english chap actually recorded how irish ppl loved to fight and have promiscuous sex with each other. There are villages and towns in ireland where everyone is related.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Thedoors

6541 wrote: »
    Irish ppl are very uncivilized. When the brits came here an english chap actually recorded how irish ppl loved to fight and have promiscuous sex with each other. There are villages and towns in ireland where everyone is related.
    that about sums up your education.not very bright.you dont know what your talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

What a ridiculous statement. You’re not Irish first, you just couldn’t be. Second, who’s the english chap ? Third, people all over the world have promiscuous sex, what’s your issue ??

You have a point but it comes across badly, I know the document you refer to as i'm a history student myself, it also has a woodcutting showing a large table with Irish people partying but unfortunately its propaganda not saying these things were false but its not like the English didn't do the same stuff. We briefly discussed it last year. Most towns and villages of Irish type size anywhere else in rural areas in Europe will have lots of people related to each other,

We do have a higher percentage of crazy people and crime in comparison to most West European nations not incl GB, I was no angel myself until I lived abroad and learned how to think with a different mentality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Fantashtic

You have a point but it comes across badly, I know the document you refer to as i'm a history student myself, it also has a woodcutting showing a large table with Irish people partying but unfortunately its propaganda not saying these things were false but its not like the English didn't do the same stuff. We briefly discussed it last year. Most towns and villages of Irish type size anywhere else in rural areas in Europe will have lots of people related to each other,

We do have a higher percentage of crazy people and crime in comparison to most West European nations not incl GB, I was no angel myself until I lived abroad and learned how to think with a different mentality.

No, sorry, He/she does not have point at all.

Fantashtic wrote: »
    No, sorry, He/she does not have point at all.

Maybe he had a few..pints

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Ignorant much?

What a sweeping statement to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

How long was he here for? Where dI'd he stay? If you know anything of the world promiscuous sex is a global. As for uncivilized yes there's certain elements but you can't tar them all with one brush so do your research and come back to us then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Just ignore him. Wasn't out last night because he's insufferable in social situations, so nothing to do on a Sunday morning but go on World of Warcraft raids with his 7 year old friends from Nevada, and troll on Boards.

Let him be. Don't rub his belly.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,993 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Firstly that post about Irish people in general has been dealt with, so please leave it there

Secondly do not resort to personal abuse whatever the provocation - report it and the mods will deal with posts and/or posters as they see fit

Any questions PM me

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

It’s still the same . Take a quiet Irish chap that would enjoy 3 pints on a Saturday night and let him loose on an English wedding and watch him become the maddest character at the wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5077501/gangster-scott-capper-sparks-jail-crackdown-as-he-boasts-about-having-a-joint-behind-bars/

Smoking a joint, taking a picture of it and posting to social media....while in prison.....jesus wept!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,993 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

More posts deleted

Do not post gossip about the family of murder victims particularly when there is nothing to connect them with any illegal activity

• Registered Users Posts: 7,943 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

So the Boylans are hiding out in Spain but are rarely pictured anyway and seem to keep a low profile..
    PC has been questioned behind bars.
    Who is the "crime lord" now suffering with drug addiction that was raided over the weekend?Seen drinking with Ruthless after killing

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

KM792 wrote: »
    So the Boylans are hiding out in Spain but are rarely pictured anyway and seem to keep a low profile..
    Who is the "crime lord" now suffering with drug addiction that was raided over the weekend?Seen drinking with Ruthless after killing

You will see on FB news account of John Corcoran, scroll down, posted Jan23, the name of money guy, GT, can Google prev case at dundalk court, oddly gives exact house address. All allegedly, as could be false, suiting one party to circulate. But Also in RL Insta pics with proper12, deceased RC and gt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

KM792 wrote: »

The person questioned in prison was not the person who is currently on remand. It was somebody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

kotou2 wrote: »
    You will see on FB news account of John Corcoran, scroll down, the name of money guy, GT, can Google prev case at dundalk court, oddly gives exact house address. Also in RL Insta pics with proper12, deceased RC and himself.

Ok gotcha.Whats the story with that guy anyway?Seems pretty normal/respectable in his day to day life,is he heavily involved in this stuff?
    John Corcoran saying he bats for the other team

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

The person questioned in prison was not the person who is currently on remand. It was somebody else.

Above account names PC and 2 bros and a crack head. And poss a notorious psycho, during posts from.Jan.14 to 23.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,389 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Gardai and army conducts search in west Dublin. Search underway since 7.00am at Fonthill road, Lucan.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭celt262

Gardai and army conducts search in west Dublin. Search underway since 7.00am at Fonthill road, Lucan.

Would it be unusual for the Army to be involved?

celt262 wrote: »
    Would it be unusual for the Army to be involved?

Yes unless they were looking for explosives.

Maybe they need the manpower to search for a body part?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

kmw torso still not found

imagine his parents , sweet jesus , can't bury him yet

Scene of Lucan search

3cef73b32b.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Scene of Lucan search

3cef73b32b.JPG

Looks like an EOD truck, used when explosives are found. Don't think the army normally help the Guards on searches unless explosives are found

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Xwebstar

Bag of cornflour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Xwebstar wrote: »
    Bag of cornflour
    And a bag of hair clippings?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement