Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

would love to see you saying that 1 on 1

He'd hardly hit a woman a slap....then again...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

KM792 wrote: »
    He'd hardly hit a woman a slap....then again...

play big boy games take the consequences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 bigjohndoe

theres a time and a place for everything

tonight I watch

fancy joining me?

Working pal but maybe another time .

bigjohndoe wrote: »
    Working pal but maybe another time .

enjoy your evenings graft
    they cant be paying you enough

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Petrol bomb last night in Cork second one since the night before in the same park. Linking it to the fella that got set alight two weeks ago up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

would love to see you saying that 1 on 1

Wouldn't be like you to call posters out :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

looks like theres a celebration been planned
    a lot of the cripples mates on the town tonight
    the oz reject is out as well

Meanwhile the lyrical miracle is banged up in Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

play big boy games take the consequences

Like posting lies about gangland figures on a boards thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Looks more like Ruthless.

Should have asked for an autograph to see who it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 guccimain

No child should be wrote off like a wrecked car, children can be rehabilitated, the lawlessness is run by seniors, who don't get a whiff of guard attention.
    Where's the positive influences in these estates? Youth workers cut, sports program cut, low employment prospects, a education system that spends more time on religion than on life skill classes to name a few.

Don't worry though CCTV on steroids will sort it all out.

Listen mate look at John Venables. Look at the Ana Kriegel case. There are some kids that will not be rehabilitated due to the make up of their mind.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Meanwhile the lyrical miracle is banged up in Dublin.

he studied shakespear in dife is what I was told

he studied shakespear in dife is what I was told

I think you studied bolloxogy in the school of hard knocks. Happy to meet you as per your pms. PM me your number

guccimain wrote: »
    I think you studied bolloxogy in the school of hard knocks. Happy to meet you as per your pms. PM me your number

Is there anybody in this forum he hasn’t pm fora meet ?
    Probably lacking a bit of company might be better off on tinder.

bigjohndoe wrote: »
    Is there anybody in this forum he hasn’t pm fora meet ?

Haha probably not. I want to see who it is though to shut him down :)

guccimain wrote: »
    Haha probably not. I want to see who it is though to shut him down :)

We should all meet in the alverno Sunday night for a pint.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,096 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please note that posting PMs without the permission of the sender is against site rules

Robbie Crosby will not be posting in this thread for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

And get Kyyaaaarl, best potter in Ireland to play the winner for a pint

kotou2 wrote: »
    And get Kyyaaaarl, best potter in Ireland to play the winner for a pint

I received a screenshot not so long ago of a certain Kyyaaaaaaarl giving out about this thread on Facebook. He must have been having a nosey himself

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

Every time beasty has to step in, it reminds me of the lifeguards at the local pool shouting “no dive bombing”

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Is there people living/ renting in the caravans to rear of car park?

• Advertisement

Is there people living/ renting in the caravans to rear of car park?

Elaborate

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,096 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Every time beasty has to step in, it reminds me of the lifeguards at the local pool shouting “no dive bombing”
    I've pulled the plug out now - that'll learn 'em

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

I bet he has a whistle too ÷)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

I received a screenshot not so long ago of a certain Kyyaaaaaaarl giving out about this thread on Facebook. He must have been having a nosey himself

Superstar Dj?

Crackers lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Crackers lol

You're only feeding her 2+2= 10.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    You're only feeding her 2+2= 10.

You’re right, i’ll stop with it from now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Seriously40

Question? Why ban him I don’t know if he is man woman or child but he seems to know a lot and why the ban being true or not a lot of **** is happening and he seems to be confirming it... heard a few theories myself since KM murder and a lot of it from retired guards... looks like yous have it all wrong... just asking don’t want to be banned for asking a question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Question? Why ban him I don’t know if he is man woman or child but he seems to know a lot and why the ban being true or not a lot of **** is happening and he seems to be confirming it... heard a few theories myself since KM murder and a lot of it from retired guards... looks like yous have it all wrong... just asking don’t want to be banned for asking a question

So what have you heard that the rest of us haven't?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Choices are what everyone makes. He always had choices. Even after GIM.
    He was NOT groomed, he totally immersed himself in causing trouble.
    Please stop making excuses for him. It will prob turn out he was involved in Clogherhead, Bettystown and own dealing in Lucan too.

Long before these guys make headlines, they've been bad since child age, causing trouble on their street or suburb or district or county.
    CAB job should be easy - spot the Motocross, gucci, rolex, bullet proof windows, brown thomas debit card, frequent flying, 250+ runners, new audi - you know, the giveaway signs - when collecting the DOLE, ha ha - with new tan and teeth done.
    Plus check out the pimped up house with biggest extension, cameras, cars etc.

Stop with the - please provide them services. That's like rewarding them for bad behaviour - incentivizing crime.
    Oh about the Motocross - it expensive, young fellas often pay for it by crime. Plus No insurance or licence, yet drive on one wheel on roads, day and night. Making streets and parks unsafe, landing on anyone having a picnic (eg Darndale case - ruined a mans life). Its the start of it.

Dont forget those with 100 Convictions prob did 500 crimes but weren't caught or charged with 80%.
    Imagine being a cop or prison guard dealing with this crap all the time, OMG. Surprised some state employees don't create a hit squad if they were threatened. Becos a right-bullet can make some problems go away.

Having said all that, many of these gang lads and leaders are not always crazy. Some are sound and provide a substance many want and make tidy profit for little effort. Amazingly many also have so many friends (or customers) on FB and Insta, they must be the greatest craic ever. Even do a bit of social media comedy gold, 'promise ya i'll go to the Lou every day'.
    But too many customers are crap at paying for substance later. Hence enforcer needed. Then competition naturally means they want to expand and they can win market share by wiping competition out. Eventually friends and family get hurt, bloods thicker and vengeance is sought.

But general public feel unsafe - because their guys and gangs end up with time and money on hands, have street cred and violence op tap. Without even being specifically threatened .....society has become like a hyena society - where rank needs to be known.
    Like the Guerin case, eventually when its long overdue they'll put them away for something small even if it means planting it.

If one of these guys shot your house up tonight, the cops would not solve anything, even if he handed himself-in the judge would say, awh he got the wrong house, suspend sentence. Do the public trust the cops? cos you'd have to ask yourself, when the warning is do not approach incase carrying gun. You couldn't make it up. These guys with guns, defo carry them when tensions are high and they know people are out to whack them.
    Then again, one of them, seems to be walking around no worries, must be mates with everyone again. Or has large support watching back.

How do you solve this gangland influence in poverty area or testing economical times even for those working?
    I wouldnt want my kids to grow up in Moatview, its not even flats, its houses. Trouble is endemic. But neither do i want them housed among private.
    Fact is, there is bad in society and they must live somewhere. Even council tenants when evicted get housed again. There is no solution. Just hope innocent people dont get harmed.
    Could you sue the state, if Council moved gangs into house next to you and one day you said, stop dealing outside my house, only to get whacked going to work, like John Lawless, last Feb 8th 2019, was only 39, leaving behind 4 kids. Like OMG how has that been let slide. I hope one day, those responsible have their life ended and soon, cos i rather not pay for their B&B till they get early release and repeat.

What a post my son :) well worth reading and I agree with most if not all your point's. That guy getting whacked cause he asked them not to deal is the worst when innocents are killed for no good reason. They are the ones that should be solved asap and put the other gang related hits on the longer finger.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement