Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bats**t crazy guns.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Miniature M1919 Browning medium machine in .22LR

https://youtu.be/G9M3de5mISY

The Action Man accessory I never managed to get!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

They like to carry 410 cartridge pistols ' for the snakes '.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Some Crazy guns ive personally played with legally owned by civilians im not going to list them all. but
    .50 browning machine gun,
    Vickers machine gun
    maxium pompom gun,
    ppsh rate of fire is much crazier in person,
    mp34,mp38,mp40
    rising machine gun,
    mg08,
    Gardner gun serial number 1,
    Hodgkiss breech-loading cannon.
    mg151 20mm machine gun cannons..
    a few original bulldog gatlings
    g3, g36, aks of several variants
    c96 schnellfeuer this was actually an illegal hand in while in germany. I had to destroy it.
    i made a new lever for a Nicholas Childs revolving rifle, there are currently only 5 left on the planet.
    to name a few, i cant talk about all of them :D But those are some of the exciting ones. Ive also played with alot of extremely rare historical firearms but i wont talk about them because the owners wouldnt be happy.
    Some exciting calibers 500 nitro express, .458lott basically every other caliber you can think of.
    all flavours of combination guns, lots of double rifles from .22 hornet to 500 nitro.
    The worst recoiling gun was a blaser r93 with a pencil barrel shooting .416 Rigby with open sights.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

juice1304 wrote: »
    Hodgkiss breech-loading cannon.
    As soon as i read that i pictured this:

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

84655230_10218881356677612_6390317157787369472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=Edl8m6Dd90wAX9F6ek_&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=dabe15a9c953baf07c8fedcdb88da934&oe=5ED4DC5D
    ye its pretty amusing. There it is anyway. :pac::cool:
    You can see the pompom gun featured on forgotten weapons. there were two of them. And there are only two of them surviving in america. well in public hands. I know there is one owned by the government used as a memorial.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

A lot of the guns i see being produced, for example at the recent shot show in America, i can think of no actual practical use for them. They are like toys for adult children. Short barrelled shotguns with a pistol grips was the big thing last year. Don't know what you would actually use it for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,955 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

tudderone wrote: »
    A lot of the guns i see being produced, for example at the recent shot show in America, i can think of no actual practical use for them. They are like toys for adult children. Short barrelled shotguns with a pistol grips was the big thing last year. Don't know what you would actually use it for ?

What they call a fishing gun,when you go fishing in bear country .Plus having a tad more sensible idea of home and personel defence than we do in Ireland,they are ideal as a car /truck gun or attitude readjuster

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Digital Trigger TEchnologies.

Selector switch to down position and you can choose from:
    • Single shot
    • Three round burst
    • Five round burst
    • Full auto with three rates of fire:
      • 5 rounds per second
      • 10 rounds per second
      • 15 rounds per second

I mean, come on:

giphy.gif
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Ideal for hunting and home defence, even if the thieves are a couple of miles away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,955 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Cass wrote: »
    Digital Trigger TEchnologies.

Selector switch to down position and you can choose from:
    • Single shot
    • Three round burst
    • Five round burst
    • Full auto with three rates of fire:
      • 5 rounds per second
      • 10 rounds per second
      • 15 rounds per second

I mean, come on:

giphy.gif

And people were getting all pissy about bumpstocks and them being banned by the arch gun grabber Trump??:D:D:D:D:D
    Was only a matter of time before "Yankee ingenuity"would have bypassed this.But FECK if I can see this one lasting long before BATFE changes their rulings again to encompass this .

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

juice1304 wrote: »
    84655230_10218881356677612_6390317157787369472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=Edl8m6Dd90wAX9F6ek_&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=dabe15a9c953baf07c8fedcdb88da934&oe=5ED4DC5D
    ye its pretty amusing. There it is anyway. :pac::cool:
    You can see the pompom gun featured on forgotten weapons. there were two of them. And there are only two of them surviving in america. well in public hands. I know there is one owned by the government used as a memorial.

Are these all yours? :eek:

Advertisement