Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2020

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,234 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Ah right.

I was looking at the games themselves!

I have more than you!

Just meet in the jacks of the Cusack Stand tomorrow lads and figure out who's is bigger:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

BPKS wrote: »
    Just meet in the jacks of the Cusack Stand tomorrow lads and figure out who's is bigger:rolleyes:

Will it inherently makes less sense that I have seemingly attended more games for less money.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Will23

Sorry if this has already been answered, anyone having difficult setting up a seating group in the site? Most of the site functions seem disabled or are being worked on? Sent them an email but no answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Will we need to get the plastic card scanned tomorrow? Conflicting answers - any definitive answer appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Will we need to get the plastic card scanned tomorrow? Conflicting answers - any definitive answer appreciated!

No. Was just talking to a lad who is a season ticket holder for 10 years to ask him the same thing. Just scan the ticket they sent you

Plastic cards not needed tomorrow. Only tickets sent to you are required.

dobman88 wrote: »
    No. Was just talking to a lad who is a season ticket holder for 10 years to ask him the same thing. Just scan the ticket they sent you
    Plastic cards not needed tomorrow. Only tickets sent to you are required.

Thanks!

BTW Kerry-folk, where have they seated ye tomorrow?

BTW Kerry-folk, where have they seated ye tomorrow?

304 here, heard of a few others in 307.

• Advertisement

304 here, heard of a few others in 307.

Yep, 307 here. Friends in 304.

And the rows?

Only asking as I've been shifted down to D for the first time since the 2016 AISF (both games) v Mayo.

Weird to do it for a league game against Kerry when you don't have next to near a full allocation of STs.

Row F in 307.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Will23 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been answered, anyone having difficult setting up a seating group in the site? Most of the site functions seem disabled or are being worked on? Sent them an email but no answer.

Yeah, they are pretty slow updating the site. You'd think everything would be sorted before launching in!

Just checked there now and the have the attendance section active, I won't say its working until after the match!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

toffeeshel wrote: »
    Create an account or log into Tickets.ie. You’ll find them in ‘my tickets’
    I didn’t get email either but found them there

Thanks for that!!
    Logged into my account there to print the tickets and there was nothing....panic!
    Luckily I saw your post and there they are in my tickets.ie account.

I bet it said it in the email 😂

Good seats as normal 306 T.
    Though I've season tickets from day 1.

Spoiling us this year with the view.

501025.jpeg

Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone that was in Croke Park last night have their attendance updated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,905 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Spoiling us this year with the view.

501025.jpeg

Jesus.

Is that good or bad in your view???

Anytime we had a league match in dublin we always moved around even with allocated seats. 99% of the time hurling is first and deff easier to get a decent seat if ur allocated one is ****

stuba wrote: »
    Anyone that was in Croke Park last night have their attendance updated?

Showing as not attended. Will give it a few days before contacting them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

dobman88 wrote: »
    Showing as not attended. Will give it a few days before contacting them

Thats not good as in previous years Croke Park was the only ground that the attendance record was updated immediately on having your ticket scanned.

ureds wrote: »

Thats not good as in previous years Croke Park was the only ground that the attendance record was updated immediately on having your ticket scanned.

Showing as attended now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Greensoup

I was at tipp limerick and not attended still. Half expecting it to stay that way cos it was a shambles at turnstiles on the night.

Greensoup wrote: »
    I was at tipp limerick and not attended still. Half expecting it to stay that way cos it was a shambles at turnstiles on the night.

We'd the same craic up in Ballybofey, scanners acting up. Our tickets still not updated.

mayo.mick wrote: »
    We'd the same craic up in Ballybofey, scanners acting up. Our tickets still not updated.

Yeah mine just says not attended. Was still in a queue 10mins into match. Seems to cause them grief every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Might until midweek before they are updated?

seligehgit wrote: »
    Might until midweek before they are updated?

Yeah, usually around the Wednesday before they are updated. I'm having my doubts though that the card was scanned right. I did say it to the young lass was she sure it scanned correctly!

Mine still not recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭laneykin

Has anyone that was at the Dublin v Kilkenny match Sunday at 2pm had their attendance updated yet?
    My card hadn’t arrived to had to just get my name ticked and it’s not showing as attended yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭Grats

laneykin wrote: »
    Has anyone that was at the Dublin v Kilkenny match Sunday at 2pm had their attendance updated yet?
    My card hadn’t arrived to had to just get my name ticked and it’s not showing as attended yet.

Yes, updated today.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Pretty.Odd.

laneykin wrote: »

Mine has yet to update. I had my card though.

Waterford vs Cork not updated yet

Farcical setup which really should of been tested before going live

• Advertisement

Updated to attended for lim tipp this evening. It was such a mess at turnstiles sat night I was expecting a no show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Donegal v Mayo attendance has been updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭IanVW

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Waterford vs Cork not updated yet

Farcical setup which really should of been tested before going live

Mine has

I cleared my cookies and it was updated. No idea when that might have been though.

Mine has been updated this eve too.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Waterford V Cork still not updated for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭big_drive

Me either. Bit of a joke

Same

No record is on my account

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭agfasfos

I still haven't received my actual Season Ticket, e-mail last week said I would have it in time for Round 2, what do I need to bring with me to ensure my attendance is recorded next Sunday ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭michaelheno

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Same

No record is on my account

Nor mine either for Waterford-Cork game

Slightly off topic but related to season tickets. Anyone remember a few years ago, Croke PArk announced a major IT upgrade to be rolled out to all match venues? It was to include wifi and broadband upgrades for media, press and photographers pitchside. It was also to include electronic turnstiles to facilitate season tickets and up to date match attendance.

MacHale park were one (if not the only one) to trial the new self scanners for season ticket holders, these were supposed to be linked directly to Croke park. Match attendance updated as soon as the card is scanned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Slightly off topic but related to season tickets. Anyone remember a few years ago, Croke PArk announced a major IT upgrade to be rolled out to all match venues? It was to include wifi and broadband upgrades for media, press and photographers pitchside. It was also to include electronic turnstiles to facilitate season tickets and up to date match attendance.

MacHale park were one (if not the only one) to trial the new self scanners for season ticket holders, these were supposed to be linked directly to Croke park. Match attendance updated as soon as the card is scanned.

The GAA seems to have carried out a systems ‘upgrade’ during the off season.

As a result many tickets wouldn’t scan when entering Croke Park last Saturday, Barcodes had to be manually entered.

Attendance which usually updates straight away in CP was not updated until Monday afternoon.

The tickets they issued all had the account holders name on them instead of each individual person on the account as has been the case in previous years, therefore if someone cannot attend how do you know which ticket was supposed to be theirs so you can ensure you scan the correct ticket(s)?

I'm nervous of the scanners working correctly on Saturday in McHale.

celticbest wrote: »
    The GAA seems to have carried out a systems ‘upgrade’ during the off season.

As a result many tickets wouldn’t scan when entering Croke Park last Saturday, Barcodes had to be manually entered.

Attendance which usually updates straight away in CP was not updated until Monday afternoon.

The tickets they issued all had the account holders name on them instead of each individual person on the account as has been the case in previous years, therefore if someone cannot attend how do you know which ticket was supposed to be theirs so you can ensure you scan the correct ticket(s)?

I'm nervous of the scanners working correctly on Saturday in McHale.

TBH, the only place where the majority of problems with attendance issues has been MacHale park:mad:

Advice I give EVERYONE, and I know its difficult on match day with only minutes to throw in. Give yourself plenty of time going in the stile. Hold back from the person in front after they get scanned. Shuffle about, hand over card slowly etc. Give the scanner time to record entry. Don't laugh :D But I've seen people rush in, nearly scanning 2 at a time!

We've never had a problem in Castlebar ( there now I've jinxed it!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Muntz39

Re KK vs Dublin in Nowlan Park all 4 of my season tickets were updated by Tuesday ( I had the season tickets cards in advance)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭agfasfos

agfasfos wrote: »
    I still haven't received my actual Season Ticket, e-mail last week said I would have it in time for Round 2, what do I need to bring with me to ensure my attendance is recorded next Sunday ?

Arrived today. :)

• Advertisement

Finally updated for Waterford vs Cork

celticbest wrote: »

Each ticket is different so each barcode on them is different.
    Even easier to remember for each person, is the seat number printed on each ticket will be also different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

What's the URL for the new portal again?

KevIRL wrote: »
    What's the URL for the new portal again?

https://seasonticket.matchbox.ie/login

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

Still no groups available and I sense it won't be ready for this weekend or probably download tickets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement