Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season Ticket 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

mayo.mick wrote: »

It would be great if the GAA created a specific app relating to their season tickets.

It surely can't be that difficult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,383 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Not updated for Castlebar on Saturday night yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

blanch152 wrote: »
    Not updated for Castlebar on Saturday night yet.

If we're lucky enough to have them updated from Castlebar, it will probably be Thursday eve. The aul carrier pigeons are fierce slow round here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

If we're lucky enough to have them updated from Castlebar, it will probably be Thursday eve. The aul carrier pigeons are fierce slow round here :D

Usually updated by Wednesday?:)

Thought the auld carrier pigeons were a tad quicker from Mac Hale Park!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

seligehgit wrote: »
    It would be great if the GAA created a specific app relating to their season tickets.

It surely can't be that difficult.

Have you seen how this website development has gone?

:P

I would say an app will be in the offing though at some point.

They must have given them pigeons red bull at the weekend :pac:

Saturdays attendance has been updated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

My 2 season tickets updated from Castlebar.

Looking for two spares for Croker on Sat if anyone can’t make it please.

My 2 season tickets updated from Castlebar.

Looking for two spares for Croker on Sat if anyone can’t make it please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,383 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

They must have given them pigeons red bull at the weekend :pac:

Saturdays attendance has been updated!

Yeah, done now. Great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

501832.JPG

Our attendance seems to be showing conflicting figures. 1/2 is correct. Missed the first game in Pearse Stadium but attended the Gaelic Grounds, but when i click details it shows 'not attended' for both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

One of our season tickets didn't update at McHale Park :mad:

jammer84 wrote: »

Did you all go in through the same stile? In quick succession usually cause's issue's with one or two cards not scanning correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭lukin

I have become so p***ed off with my attendance not being updated (when my ticket was scanned for certain) that I am video recording with my phone the turnstile operator scanning my ticket. I did it for the first time for the Cork v Tipp game Saturday night. I think I will do it for every match now.
    The only mistake I made is that I didn't record myself buying a match program straight afterwards. Then I could prove that it was the actual game I attended.
    Still though the timestamp on the video would prove the time the ticket was scanned at.

Did you all go in through the same stile? In quick succession usually cause's issue's with one or two cards not scanning correctly.

Nope, two through the one stile (one had the issue) and the third through another stile. Wouldn't have gone through any quicker than usual, took a minute for him to push through the stile as it wouldn't spin for him so if anything, probably a longer delay between the two barcode scans.

Will see how my luck is with the season ticket office in getting it rectified.

lukin wrote: »
    I have become so p***ed off with my attendance not being updated (when my ticket was scanned for certain) that I am video recording with my phone the turnstile operator scanning my ticket. I did it for the first time for the Cork v Tipp game Saturday night. I think I will do it for every match now.
    The only mistake I made is that I didn't record myself buying a match program straight afterwards. Then I could prove that it was the actual game I attended.
    Still though the timestamp on the video would prove the time the ticket was scanned at.

last year when I had the issue at the Tyrone game, they had no interest in photo's, timestamps, video's, Google maps timeline locations or anything to back up the attendance. The stance was that whatever the log in the scanners say goes, end of.

last year when I had the issue at the Tyrone game, they had no interest in photo's, timestamps, video's, Google maps timeline locations or anything to back up the attendance. The stance was that whatever the log in the scanners say goes, end of.

My video has a timestamp but not the location (it was turned off in the phone settings). I have turned it on now.

My photo has a timestamp but not the location (it was turned off in the phone settings). I have turned it on now.

having it on didn't work for me last year.

I've got a response to say they'd look into it so here's hoping :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,792 ✭✭✭Trampas

306 row aa for Saturday for me. Better than last day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's gas that for 120 euro you still don't get what you paid for. Some grounds like McHale are pure 50/50 whether you get marked down.

• Advertisement

My attendance for Cork v Tipp has not been recorded. As I was saying I have the video of my tickets being scanned. It has a timestamp of 18.36 (that is 24 minutes before throw-in) but not the location. However I think I am correct in saying that a season ticket can only be scanned at a ground that it is supposed to be scanned at so that should not matter.
    I bet they will still try to tell me I wasn't there even though I have the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KCH86

My attendance for Cork v Tipp has not been recorded. As I was saying I have the video of my tickets being scanned. It has a timestamp of 18.36 (that is 24 minutes before throw-in) but not the location. However I think I am correct in saying that a season ticket can only be scanned at a ground that it is supposed to be scanned at so that should not matter.
    I bet they will still try to tell me I wasn't there even though I have the video.

Mine has yet to updated from that game also. I'll wait till tomorrow before contacting them about it, think it was Thursday last week before attendance from the Waterford game was updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭Grats

It is a nuisance when a ticket isn't updated but I have to say I find the Ticket Office very helpful when I do need to contact them.

305JJ

Much better.

Right lads, I've ordered my free tickets for Dub v Mon on Sturday. 1 adult and 2 juveniles. Anyone want them send me a DM. Will probable be Thur or Fri before they send them to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Right lads, I've ordered my free tickets for Dub v Mon on Sturday. 1 adult and 2 juveniles. Anyone want them send me a DM. Will probable be Thur or Fri before they send them to me.

Hi could I take these if they are still going? Thank you :)

• Advertisement

mystic86 wrote: »
    Hi could I take these if they are still going? Thank you :)

Sorry, they went earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Greensoup

They must be updating attendances for games manually in a cave. The updated system is slower than the old system. No update for limerick Galway yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭glack

I requested tickets to Dublin/Monaghan earlier this week but I haven’t received them. Said I should get them today? Is this normal??

glack wrote: »
    I requested tickets to Dublin/Monaghan earlier this week but I haven’t received them. Said I should get them today? Is this normal??

When I ordered the Dublin v Kerry tickets, they arrived at 1am I think it was.

None of mine updated for Limerick/Galway. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Same here. They must have someone in a small room with a pencil crossing off Card numbers on a print out. Fairly brutal technology and this is their upgrade. 😀

When I ordered the Dublin v Kerry tickets, they arrived at 1am I think it was.

Email with tickets ordered for this weekend arrived at 12.45am...

No attendance update for limerick Galway from last Sunday. Anyone else at it get updated? Weve another home game next Saturday....it ll be another hit and hope with only 3 gates open. A pain.

Email with tickets ordered for this weekend arrived at 12.45am...

Thanks again for the spares. Really appreciate it.

Have some people's attendance from the weekend of the 1-2 Feb not been updated? Because mine hasn't.

Ours have fully updated, including the Meath game yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Mine has been update now. Says 3/3 but when click into it the first game is still down as not attended. 3/3 will do for me though. Does anybody know when we can add seating groups? seems along time trying to get the portal functioning properly

Ours show 4/3 strangely but nothing in there about a fourth fixture / game.

Throw up a screenshot?

---

Dublin Monaghan game updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Muntz39

All four of my season tickets were updated for the weekend of 1st/2nd of February (Carlow Vs Kilkenny)

• Advertisement

Throw up a screenshot?

---

Dublin Monaghan game updated.

Here you go

Here you go

That's bananas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,792 ✭✭✭Trampas

Group seating looks available

My attendance for Galway/Limerick not updated yet although it says 1/2. I'm assuming 1/2 means 1 game out of 2 attended (which would be correct in my case)?

kaizersoze wrote: »
    My attendance for Galway/Limerick not updated yet although it says 1/2. I'm assuming 1/2 means 1 game out of 2 attended (which would be correct in my case)?

Yup.

Mine is the same....have been to both games but Galway match not updated. Pain in the hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭HBC08

Same as that.Its weird,is it saying I've attended 4 games or 3?

Any of ye tried setting up a seating group?

Being doing the same seating group since 2014. Set it up there, 14 places available this time instead of the usual 10. I've 3 in my account, I set up the seating group, sent the invites but my 3 are not showing in the group :confused:
    (I'm waiting for the others to join, if that might make a difference)

Greensoup wrote: »
    Mine is the same....have been to both games but Galway match not updated. Pain in the hole.

I've been emailing them and this is their last reply......
    Thank you for your email.

I apologise for the delay i will look into this and get it updated.

Rest assured we will get your attendance updated.

..so it looks like they're aware of the issue and will update.

• Advertisement

I checked it there and limerick Galway showing up as attended now. Your email must have worked. I thought at this stage it wasn’t goin to update. Hope yours is sorted.

Advertisement