Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2020 - Discussion (and Sign Up) Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah, if a friendly mod wants to change the title that would be nice :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hello 2D has been PMed, and thus begins the torturous wait for picks :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3rd? Awesome. That’s....I’m going to be spoiled for choice...

Will change the name now.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

2nd; which means, all going well, will get my No1 option!

Its good to have the draft back! Weeks of wondering will your pick still be available when your turn comes round!

Its the waiting that kills ya...!

• Advertisement

Hopefully 2D will be on before 7, I would hate for the first pick to miss their go!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

No plans whatsoever this year for a change so actually somewhat happy not having a really high number in round one. So many great choices available either way and I am not locked in to having to have someone, so will just watch on and enjoy seeing what choices I have left come the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I hope round 3 order is decided by The Rumble..... gives me soneone to root for

beakerjoe wrote:
    I hope round 3 order is decided by The Rumble..... gives me soneone to root for

I was thinking of that myself actually. Would people be happier with that for Round 3 or is it too early?

I can do it for a later round if preferred

Would like R3 being decided by Rumble alright.

Gonna be round 8 or 9 before I get a chance to post by pick, so hopefully Hello 2D can pick before then. If not, I presume I’m good to go?

• Advertisement

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Would like R3 being decided by Rumble alright.

Gonna be round 8 or 9 before I get a chance to post by pick, so hopefully Hello 2D can pick before then. If not, I presume I’m good to go?

Yeah if H2D hasn't made their pick by 7pm then they miss it :(

I will PM them again now as a reminder

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Geeeez the Rumble is coming up next.

Thinking Mania to Mania I can’t think of a worse year for me keeping up with WWE. Couldn’t tell you a single champion at present.

Sorry for the delay.

No hassle, I was getting worried you wouldn't make it :D

Should have my pick up round half 8 or 9! Know who I want, but on the phone for now.

While it's awesome to get such an early pick, its kind of a hindrance as well.

I'm torn between picking a top level name, or trying to think of a gimmick and picking accordingly.

Did Daithi misunderstand the stipulation?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

They both won the nxt tag titles so are eligible. Already a contender for best pick of the draft this, great pick!

Did Daithi misunderstand the stipulation?

I hope not?? Presume the pick is okay?

Pick is fine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭NITRO95

I know who I want and Im pretty confident that they will still be available by pick 10

Pick made, post stickied up the top, and PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick made and buzzing with the Rock never had a chance to draft him in any of previous year , got my money feud ready hopefully my 2nd pick survives

PM SENT also :)

Pick made and buzzing with the Rock never had a chance to draft him in any of previous year , got my money feud ready hopefully my 2nd pick survives

PM SENT also :)

As long as a stip doesn’t restrict you also....!

I haven't put any thought into who I'm drafting just yet, with my lovely low draw I'm just gonna make a call when it gets a bit closer to me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    I haven't put any thought into who I'm drafting just yet, with my lovely low draw I'm just gonna make a call when it gets a bit closer to me.

I had just gotten as far as thinking I'd probably take Gargano/Ciampa as they are some of the only rd1 quality signings I've never booked in the draft so far but as usual as soon as you decide on a pick you want this usual happens
    E6WlmgfK7DAqziDewGeg3mUz6QhCjPK8BGWMTykB.gif

Necro wrote: »

I have a list of people I want now.

I fully expect the most important ones to be gone by the end of round 2 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive no idea who I want, though my first pick will dictate my second pick in terms of having a never seen before match.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sorry about the delay guys, will have my pick up shortly. Just a quick question with regards to the

Tag Teams:

Tag Teams come as a package so for example if you want the Authors of Pain then you don't have to pick Rezar one round and then Akam the next. The rules for tag teams are as follows:

- Cannot have a world champion in them ie no DX or Hart Foundation

Does the world title include NXT championship

• Advertisement

Does the world title include NXT championship

No it doesn't I think I have the ones that are included listed in the rules

Advertisement