Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I applied on Saturday the 18th and got notification yesterday of what I was due back. Will hopefully have the money this week or early next week. My sister's took about 2 weeks to process though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

My SoL was there this morning. No, email to say it was available so I would say log in to check if its there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

hitemfrank wrote: »
    My SoL was there this morning. No, email to say it was available so I would say log in to check if its there.

Same here, just checked and have it. Delighted to find out that I owe a good bit less than estimated (had a mix of rental income and reliefs), happy days! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

To those who got them today, when did you submit originally?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

rsl1976 wrote: »

I submitted mine on the 9th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭Hibernicis

rsl1976 wrote: »

5th Jan

By the way the date on the SOL is 23rd (today)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

Hibernicis wrote: »
    No email today. Logged on at 8:10qm to check and nothing. Flipped tabs to look at Irish Times without logging off. Flipped back to Revenue:MyAccount to log off. Yellow dot appeared against my documents. Bingo, SOL had landed. Refund on its way.

FINALLY! No email but just checked and it's there.

Refund of €1800 on its way, delighted. Would have been great to have it lodged today though, will likely arrive after pay day for me.

Edit: Submitted 7am on 2nd Jan.

Thanks. My husband only submitted ours on the 14th so we could be waiting another few days

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

Submitted on 14th, got it today. No email.

i'll keep checking!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

Scared to request mine, my wife did it a few years ago and ended up being a tax bill!

Can I ask for those that have received a notification of a refund, did you have a change of circumstances during the tax year? Does it matter if you have not received one in previous years to 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I submitted mine on the 2nd January. No email notification this morning but when I logged into Revenue it was there waiting in my documents.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Submitted on the 2nd and it's there in my account just now wasn't there earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

No refund for me or my parents. Submitted both on the 3rd of January

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

ChewyLouie wrote: »
    FINALLY! No email but just checked and it's there.

Refund of €1800 on its way, delighted. Would have been great to have it lodged today though, will likely arrive after pay day for me.

Edit: Submitted 7am on 2nd Jan.

congrats, now im wondering when they will do the payment run

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Submitted on Jan 1st and still nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LMMCH

Got ours this morning. €1000 underpayment. Massive kick in the teeth was not expecting that at all no change in circumstances

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

Mine there too :D submitted on 2nd January
    No email notification either.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

I submitted mine on the 2nd but no sign of it yet. I’m just not destined to have surplus cash I reckon! By the time I get my refund I’ll have already spent the money on other bills so it’ll just be absorbed back in to general household expenses at this rate

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Nothing there for me either. Still says the SOL is available, but then says "Processing your request" when you click it.

They really should change that to processing or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭fitzparker

jaysus, Got married in March and put through the joint assessment in time, Checked mine this morning thinking id get a bit back for the 9 months back dated....... €30! what the hell :):):)

Does this sound right?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

Just checked - mine was delivered this morning - no notification :rolleyes:

bad news.. i underpaid a couple of cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

fitzparker wrote: »
    jaysus, Got married in March so my means updated, Checked mine this morning thinking id get a bit back for the 9 months back dated....... €30! what the hell :):):)

You need to manually request a year of marriage review for 2019 via MyEnquiries to see if any further refund is due based in your assessment status changing.

https://www.revenue.ie/en/life-events-and-personal-circumstances/marital-status/marriage-and-civil-partnerships/taxation-after-year-of-marriage-or-registration-of-civil-partnership.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Mines there in the app, didn’t get any notification, €400 overpayment!!

[PHP][/PHP]
    Kiith wrote: »
    Nothing there for me either. Still says the SOL is available, but then says "Processing your request" when you click it.

They really should change that to processing or something.

That's what's so frustrating. Why have it showing as available if it isn't.
    I also don't see why they can't update their Website and Twitter to say there is a delay

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

My partners was there and she only done hers monday. No sign of mine and i done it on 2nd 😡 very frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭fitzparker

You need to manually request a year of marriage review for 2019 via MyEnquiries to see if any further refund is due based in your assessment status changing.

https://www.revenue.ie/en/life-events-and-personal-circumstances/marital-status/marriage-and-civil-partnerships/taxation-after-year-of-marriage-or-registration-of-civil-partnership.aspx

Ah ok, so its just sending a query through my enquirers and ask your query manually ?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

Apparently if you dont get SOL today and have submitted returns more dan a few days ago you have being chosen for further verification and could be waiting a wile. Just told on phone der by revenue. Mine submitted since 8th Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

dockysher wrote: »
    Apparently if you dont get SOL today and have submitted returns more dan a few days ago you have being chosen for further verification and could be waiting a wile. Just told on phone der by revenue. Mine submitted since 8th Jan

That surely can't be true though, based purely off this thread most people still haven't gotten theirs, that many people can't have been chosen?

Mine have always processed without issue so I can't understand why I'd have been chosen this time.

They don't seem to have a clue what's going on either, they've a different excuse for the delay every single day, I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

dockysher wrote: »

Yes but the email received upon submission of return says that if it’s selected for further checks Revenue will communicate that to you.

They haven’t done so, so I reckon that’s just another excuse to fob people off!

Advertisement