Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 24 transfer thread - Tripool up time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Green&Red wrote: »
    Snod

No contest

Tempted alright. Noble on pens was making me unsure.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

How likely is ageuro to be rested tmor? Hard to sell him after his last 2 weeks but hard fixtures coming up and with fa cup nd champions league he surely goin be restd a lot in league now it over.
    Sellin him fr Greenwood or low price forward only way to get salah or mane for double gameweek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Robertson to TAA for a hit is crazy, right? I have Mané and Firmino as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

dockysher wrote: »
    How likely is ageuro to be rested tmor? Hard to sell him after his last 2 weeks but hard fixtures coming up and with fa cup nd champions league he surely goin be restd a lot in league now it over.
    Sellin him fr Greenwood or low price forward only way to get salah or mane for double gameweek

There’s only one difficult fixture for City and it’s GW32. Aguero is on fire, there’s a chance he’ll be rested but I wouldn’t bet on it
    There must be another route, like say Vardy

tailgunner wrote: »

I don’t think it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

AdMMM wrote: »
    Any Spurs fans have thoughts on Tanganga? Has started two in a row and was highly rated in Spurs defeat to Liverpool.

Only 4.0 and means I could ship away Rico and bank the .2
    I watched the Spurs/Watford game Saturday and Sarr had him in knots. I have Rico but looking at Lasellas as the swap. Better fixtures, as nailed on as they come, and plays in a better defense

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dockysher

There’s only one difficult fixture for City and it’s GW32. Aguero is on fire, there’s a chance he’ll be rested but I wouldn’t bet on it
    There must be another route, like say Vardy

Sheffield utd a hard fixture escp away from home and dey hav spurs and Leicester away in next 3 gameweeks, not da hardest fixtures but not great either. Also he going be rotated and vardy wont and Leicester have west ham at home. Its hard pick cus ageuro on fire but no where near gauranted to start and den 11 mil on bench

dockysher wrote: »
    Sheffield utd a hard fixture escp away from home and dey hav spurs and Leicester away in next 3 gameweeks, not da hardest fixtures but not great either. Also he going be rotated and vardy wont and Leicester have west ham at home. Its hard pick cus ageuro on fire but no where near gauranted to start and den 11 mil on bench

It sounds like you're looking for this answer

Yes Aguero will be definitely benched this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

AdMMM wrote:
    Any Spurs fans have thoughts on Tanganga? Has started two in a row and was highly rated in Spurs defeat to Liverpool.

He travelled with the senior squad to China in preseason and played a few games in the international cup or whatever it's called and did well. Surprised Poch didn't involve him sooner this season... Jose obviously decided to take a risk.

Sanchez has been terrible for most of the season and Vertoghen has been covering the LB position due to a combination of Rose been injured/useless, Davies injured and Sessengon not been ready fitness wise. Vertoghen at LB also suits Jose mandate for a more solid defensive team.

So as long as Sanchez is terrible and Vertoghen is needed at LB then tanganga has a chance... he can also cover for the equally poor Aurier at RB

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I don’t think it is

Basically taking a hit in hope that TAA either gets 5 BPS across two games. Or more than 1 assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yes
    Unless you plan on making him captain
    and even then I think it is mad
    It could go either way

Basically taking a hit in hope that TAA either gets 5 BPS across two games. Or more than 1 assist.

Or an assist and 2BPS, much more likely

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Or an assist and 2BPS, much more likely

Is it really worth the risk for the likely potential 1/2 point gain?

Albeit he could get a handful more points as could Robertson, but it's risk V reward.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

No logic to that move. If Salah doesn't miss that absolute sitter Robbo has an assist

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Wasn't gonna bother too much with WH players but Sarr has made me reconsider this. Probably pop in Snoddy for the GW.

Other than that I'mmagonna pop out Jimmy for Bobby for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Richy ----> Mane

Which trio would you prefer:

A) Soyuncu, Grealish, Tosun

B) Williams (Utd), Snodgrass, Abraham?

Williams, Grealish, Tosun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Will there be another double gameweek? I know if teams make it to the FA cup semi final then they will get a double gameweek sometime but other than that

Debating should I triple captain Mane even when they're two away games

Williams, Grealish, Tosun

Can't get William as I currently own Abraham and Soy.
    It's a double transfer so I'm going Abraham/Tettey to Tosun/Grealish.

Alternative was Soy/Tettey to Williams/Snodgrass

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Had hoped to just do Rashford to Firmino and bank my 2nd FT.

But with Rahsford and Richarlison out, I'll have to go Salah + 6.7 striker.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Had hoped to just do Rashford to Firmino and bank my 2nd FT.

But with Rahsford and Richarlison out, I'll have to go Salah + 6.7 striker.

Could I interest you in the Tosun bandwagon?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 King Doberman

Have 2.4m in bank would allow me to transfer in Aguero for Vardy. But vardy having West ham next and with pep Roulette I'm stuck between what to do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Could I interest you in the Tosun bandwagon?

It's him or DCL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

7,749 players have currently transferred in Tosun.

All aboard!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

I don’t think it is
    km79 wrote: »
    Yes
    Unless you plan on making him captain
    and even then I think it is mad
    It could go either way
    No logic to that move. If Salah doesn't miss that absolute sitter Robbo has an assist

Thanks lads. I won't do it, but TAA has been killing me all season and I'm absolutely terrified of him for the double.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

TC active!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Noble or Snodgrass? For a dgw punt

I took both. Richarlison and Douglas Luiz out
    Already have Gomez, Gini and Mo too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

evil_seed wrote: »
    I took both. Richarlison and Douglas Luiz out
    Already have Gomez, Gini and Mo too.

No Robbo/Mane/TAA is risky in my eyes, no way you could have got one of those 3 in?

Advertisement