Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 transfer thread - Tripool up time.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭siblers

dsmythy wrote: »
    Could take weekend off. Don't want to be messing around playing Sheffield Utd. As strange as that feels to type .

Makes sense

I'm thinking Alli to Son or Mahrez. Convinced Alli will score if I sell him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Wildcard this week forgetting you can't play 2 chips the same game week...so no TC :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Wildcard this week forgetting you can't play 2 chips the same game week...so no TC :(

Same ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Shanee. wrote: »
    Same ffs

Going from bad to worse, lots of my players not performing and/or not strating...My money league leader has TC'd Salah too:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭elefant

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Deeney is the one that's sticking out for me

Great shout, thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

elefant wrote: »
    Great shout, thank you :)

Should have listed to my own instincts, I got caught up in the Tosun-train hype!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

siblers wrote: »
    Makes sense

I'm thinking Alli to Son or Mahrez. Convinced Alli will score if I sell him

I did Ali + Tammy out for Salah +Long. TC Salah. Waiting to see Ali get a hat trick & Salah pull a hamstring after 10 mins (Tammy got an assist last night).

WC next week to rejig some dead wood (long/Rico/soyuncu etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

daheff wrote: »
    I did Ali + Tammy out for Salah +Long. TC Salah. Waiting to see Ali get a hat trick & Salah pull a hamstring after 10 mins (Tammy got an assist last night).

WC next week to rejig some dead wood (long/Rico/soyuncu etc)

Annnddd...Ali scores. Fupping typical

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Nothing in the bank, but very happy with my team and got 2 FT's, so thinking maybe of doing Cathcart to Lascelles, to give me 0.1m.

Advertisement