Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No one finds it strange now Michelle and Vicky are pals grieving Robert who they were framing from murder, I mean where is the detective lady

Its hillarious. Maybe her boss thought she was too close to the Corrie residents and too eager to pin someone from that street so they removed her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Shona getting shot sets up a maternity break for the actress I suppose. They’ll probably go visit whoever lives in The Bahamas.

I withdraw this comment 🙈 Didn’t see that coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭threetrees

I binge watched a few episodes this morning. Rita and her wailing and moaning, I fast forwarded most of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,335 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Michelle madly in love with Robert and wanting to keep the Bistro she sold for less than its value :pac:

What’s with Ali’s disappearing beard and marks on his face?

• Advertisement

Is Cluedo the best game to be playing with Fizz’s child? Tiny weapon playing pieces but weapons all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What’s with Ali’s disappearing beard and marks on his face?

He got hit by the shotgun butt in the face in the pub when it all kicked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

The character are very one dimensional & hard to warm to. Fizz same old moany whine & gormless Tyrone. Prob won’t see the quads now for 6 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,614 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anna and Faye not worried about Gary, that gun drama would have made the papers and tv

• Registered Users Posts: 13,100 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm putting money on now that Shona's coma will last as long as the actress' maternity leave.
    Then she'll wake up and be fully rehabilitated within 2 weeks and it'll all be forgotten in a month.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I'm putting money on now that Shona's coma will last as long as the actress' maternity leave.
    Then she'll wake up and be fully rehabilitated within 2 weeks and it'll all be forgotten in a month.
    She might have a head transplant whilst she’s at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Only thing is David was told last night that tests showed there was little to no brain activity (no change there then I thought) but how would that change over the course of a few months of being in a coma- you just can't come back from that. The brain won't reactivate or rejuvenate itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    The brain won't reactivate or rejuvenate itself.

Except in Weatherfield General Front End Miracle Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

How could a person be so badly oxygen deprived in a hospital full of ventilators, oxygen masks and staff trained in CPR?

Dreadful stuff from the writers.

salonfire wrote: »
    How could a person be so badly oxygen deprived in a hospital full of ventilators, oxygen masks and staff trained in CPR?

Dreadful stuff from the writers.

If the heart stopped, the brain would be starved of oxygen as there’s no blood being pumped around the body. That’s what they meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Except in Weatherfield General Front End Miracle Hospital.

didn't sinead go in paralyzed and walked out:eek:

And wake up with no memory of David and his kids

Will Shona's killer son be told in prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

I was able to catch up on around 55 episodes this week, wasn't too difficult.

55 episodes in one week?
    Are you ... all right?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,100 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

bobbyss wrote: »
    55 episodes in one week?
    Are you ... all right?

He probably has PTSD like Windass now.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

salonfire wrote: »

One cause for this life threatening condition could have been dragging a woman shot in the body less than 24 hours previously, and having undergone a repair to a torn artery, out of bed and off to the ladies for a pee. I believe that some of the better hospitals are able to supply bedpans nowadays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,354 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Let Faye manage a restaurant brilliant idea!

Kevin looked like he’s got a massive hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I just don't get how when yer man ali auditioned for the part , the casting agent said ...'yes! You're the perfect doctor! '. He has the affect of a pure scumbag. He constantly looks like he's just snorted something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Am I wrong in saying I think Michelle overreacted a little bit to Rays pass? She's being going on about it a lot and acting like a rape victim.
    That storyline with Vicky was daft. She had been so anxious about her pregnancy there's no way she would have gone off radar and risk giving birth alone without medical monitoring.
    Ali's lank, shapeless, hairdo is getting on my nerves. Has he a bald spot he's desperately trying to cover?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Ali has grown on me. I think the appearance is to fit in with his personal battles after killing yer man and his career woes.

Im amazed that Weatherfield could get enough evidence on a man who was innocent to lock him away (Robert) but cant get enough evidence on a fella who is blatantly flaunting ill gotten money about!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Let Faye manage a restaurant brilliant idea!

yer man the new owner of the Bistro is keeping Faye and Bethany sweet with his promises of promotion, the girls will learn in time he's all talk and hands on. I reckon he will try it on with Bethany and Daniel will knock him out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Paula delivering confidential files to a teenagers house...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Ann22 wrote: »
    Am I wrong in saying I think Michelle overreacted a little bit to Rays pass? She's being going on about it a lot and acting like a rape victim.
    That storyline with Vicky was daft. She had been so anxious about her pregnancy there's no way she would have gone off radar and risk giving birth alone without medical monitoring.
    Ali's lank, shapeless, hairdo is getting on my nerves. Has he a bald spot he's desperately trying to cover?

She was way OTT, I know what he did was wrong but she completely over reacted. Can't say that I'll miss her.

Icsics wrote: »
    Paula delivering confidential files to a teenagers house...!!

And where is Paula living? What happened her own law firm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,354 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And where is Paula living? What happened her own law firm?

Her law firm is closed redecoration!(I think)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement