Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,032 ✭✭✭Jeff2

casio4 wrote: »
    did Shonas lips look very big tonight or was it just me?

She is heavily pregnant as this was filmed and that's what happens some.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Rita had about 3 toes trapped under that tree. You’d imagine she could drag herself to the window. Stories are gone so silly at this stage

God I wish someone would cut Gail’s hair it annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Chesney saying the lights are off, then they cut to Rita under the plastic looking ‘real’ tree with the bright flashing lights. Or did the cat close the curtains? (I’ve missed some eps)

Where did the cat even come from? Surely if Rita was going away she would have organised someone to feed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,639 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chesney saying the lights are off, then they cut to Rita under the plastic looking ‘real’ tree with the bright flashing lights. Or did the cat close the curtains? (I’ve missed some eps)

Where did the cat even come from? Surely if Rita was going away she would have organised someone to feed it?

Rita was minding the cat for some old lady but yes she was going away so who was taking the cat, I remember her trying to get someone to look after the cat, I believe Ryan offered but then Rita was staying as Mavis or Emily was sick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rita was minding the cat for some old lady but yes she was going away so who was taking the cat, I remember her trying to get someone to look after the cat, I believe Ryan offered but then Rita was staying as Mavis or Emily was sick

I don’t think Rita was going away, she just said that so Gemma wouldn’t feel guilty about not having time to spend with her.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I don’t think Rita was going away, she just said that so Gemma wouldn’t feel guilty about not having time to spend with her.

Jenny rang Mavis, did Rita tell her and Mary also she was going away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

It was annoying me that after Rita's phone died, the TV remote was in reach of her good arm. She could have turned up the TV or music really high to alert downstairs.

That scene with Fizz going "I have a feeling something horrible is going to happen" was a bit on the nose, though I suppose not unwarranted considering the disproportionate number of murders, explosions, car accidents, fires, serial killers and street brawls in that one street of a dozen or so houses. Wonder what kind of reputation Coronation Street has in the general Weatherfield area, is it somewhere people avoid if they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Rita had about 3 toes trapped under that tree. You’d imagine she could drag herself to the window. Stories are gone so silly at this stage

she went from lying under the tree to sitting up to get the phone to being trapped under the tree again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

she went from lying under the tree to sitting up to get the phone to being trapped under the tree again

...and why did she stop banging on the floor, knowing that ET was working down there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

That was very strange. I thought they had shot it out of sequence.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Love Steve's Christmas jumper "Yule Do". Classic Steve.

Michelle crying for Robert now after all she did to him, he never met his son :mad:

Will Sarah Lou want Gary the hero back or marry Hotty Scotty Barlow Baldwin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Police would have arrived earlier to issue a parking ticket. This shoot out is embarrassingly bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

So now Gary is the hero *eye roll - Maria as oblivious as ever, asking no questions whatsoever...hope Ali gets through to her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Where has Liz been lately? She looks very different.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

happyday wrote: »

I think she’s had work done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Shona in that box deserved to be shot

Adam, Sarah and the kid hiding in Winter Wonderland .,,, Adam is crouching behind the other two rather than shielding them.

Shona getting shot sets up a maternity break for the actress I suppose. They’ll probably go visit whoever lives in The Bahamas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

happyday wrote: »

She straightened her hair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

leahyl wrote: »
    I think she’s had work done

Might explain the length of time away all right.....:P

..and why shoot Robert...he was heading off anyway, wasn't he...?
    Another bullet dodge by Rita....literally...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

For someone who didn't want to shoot anyone, Derek got very lucky with 2 stray bullets!

To thine own self be true

Might explain the length of time away all right.....:P

..and why shoot Robert...he was heading off anyway, wasn't he...?
    Another bullet dodge by Rita....literally...

Robert should not have listened to Jenny to return to the pub to wrap his gift for his son

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Did Gary deliberately let go of Derek's hand?

To thine own self be true

It didnt seem that way, but then its in his interests to have Derek out of the way because Derek would have told the cops where he got the gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It didnt seem that way, but then its in his interests to have Derek out of the way because Derek would have told the cops where he got the gun.

Don’t even understand why he grabbed his hand in the first place, ur man tried to kill him.

fin12 wrote: »
    Don’t even understand why he grabbed his hand in the first place, ur man tried to kill him.

What actually shocked me is that the armed response unit were all pointing up at Derek. Any movement whatsoever and they'd have riddled him with bullets surely?

Instead though he was able to turn around and have a fight with Gary.

He hesitated at first but then grabbed him. Don’t think he let go deliberately.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Loved the reaction of the baby when Adam told Daniel he proposed to Sarah, the baby laughed and smacked the table on the high chair while looking up at Adam

• Advertisement

No one finds it strange now Michelle and Vicky are pals grieving Robert who they were framing from murder, I mean where is the detective lady

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement