Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I don’t think Ali and Ryan are involved in this. More like Carla. Remember Michelle asking Carla to a favor for her before the wedding. I knew it was Vicky related.

I don't think Carla is involved either, I hope she discovers what Michelle is doing and actually helps Robert

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I love the detective lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Poor Robert. Michelle is a wagon!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Icsics wrote:
    Where does Vicky plan on having the baby?

Back in wee Norn Iron?

bobbyss wrote: »
    Back in wee Norn Iron?

Would you catch yourself on? She’ll be hiding out with Big Jam, so she will. Waiting for Robby to get his comeuppance, so she will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭LordBasil

spurious wrote: »

I don't. She doesn't listen to anyone. Remember when Maria was accused of murdering Kate's ex-girlfriend Kaz. It was a similar situation to poor Robert - No Body, Circumstantial evidence, A Victim who was trying to frame someone they had a grudge against. Detective lady should think back to that.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Poor Robert. Michelle is a wagon!

Agree, she's gone too far but she shouldn't be too smug because....
    The smirk is wiped off her face later in the week when Ray the Sleaze manages to get the Bistro off her for half it's value:D

I am currently planning a trip to Manchester and have discovered Manchester has its own Chinatown. It's the second largest in the UK and the Third largest in all of Europe. It got me thinking..

Why is there no Chinese characters in Weatherfield, nor have there been in recent or distant memory. We are almost at homosexual saturation point yet, no Chinese people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Sparko

I am currently planning a trip to Manchester and have discovered Manchester has its own Chinatown. It's the second largest in the UK and the Third largest in all of Europe. It got me thinking..

Why is there no Chinese characters in Weatherfield, nor have there been in recent or distant memory. We are almost at homosexual saturation point yet, no Chinese people.

The only Chinese character I can think of was the woman who David's friend Graham married to get her a visa but then fell in love and they fled Weatherfield together.

https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Xin_Proctor

Sparko wrote: »
    The only Chinese character I can think of was the woman who David's friend Graham married to get her a visa but then fell in love and they fled Weatherfield together.

https://coronationstreet.fandom.com/wiki/Xin_Proctor

Come to think of it there was one other. Fred Elliot 'bought' an Asian bride off the internet, but it turned out it was a scam and she worked down the market.

• Advertisement

Michelle is playing with fire.
    Robert will rat her and her separated at birth sons out.

I hope he does

They all moved to Craggy island

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The Michelle story at the moment is a massive leap of the imagination.
    It's bad form of the writers to send her out of Coronation Street with a ridiculous story to depart to.

To thine own self be true

The Michelle story at the moment is a massive leap of the imagination.
    It's bad form of the writers to send her out of Coronation Street with a ridiculous story to depart to.

It really is very poor. Nicking Roberts bistro is one thing but fitting him up for murder is a real stretch. It's been leaked that Michelle gets duped by that guy and sells the bistro to him for half nothing. How they manage to write that and make it believable remains to be seen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

spurious wrote: »
    LordBasil wrote: »
    I don't. She doesn't listen to anyone. Remember when Maria was accused of murdering Kate's ex-girlfriend Kaz. It was a similar situation to poor Robert - No Body, Circumstantial evidence, A Victim who was trying to frame someone they had a grudge against. Detective lady should think back to that.

She is pantomime quality and I find it hilarious.
    I don't watch Coronation Street as a guide to legal (or medical, or any other real life) procedures.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

I actually seen a Chinese lady in it tonight ...she was putting decorations on a tree in winter wonderland...most be reading this thread :D

That young footballer takes his place in the long list of the poorer actors on the street. His brother bears little or no physical resemblance to his father. Did the producers even try there? And what's with the father wearing that stupid cap indoors? He would make a fist of Old Man River though.

bobbyss wrote: »
    That young footballer takes his place in the long list of the poorer actors on the street. His brother bears little or no physical resemblance to his father. Did the producers even try there? And what's with the father wearing that stupid cap indoors? He would make a fist of Old Man River though.

Future storylines..........

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Where did the money come from to make the winter wonderland better and how will they make a profit? are we to believe the footballers brother (whose name escapes me) ploughed money into this? he lost all his money when he went in with Steve and Tim doing unicorn parties and some father of a birthday girl ran them out of town

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭magicray

How is Vicky supposed to have the baby and keep up the facade about being dead ? this is one of the worst storylines yet

• Advertisement

Future storylines..........

Please God, no. Firstly, there's the daughter of Roy's brother to be dealt with. She'll have some shocking story behind her. We'll all be enthralled with that.

Does Adam meet any clients in his office

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Are we expected to believe that Vicky and Michelle were going to get close enough to set Robert up? They really hated each other! Actually Vicky would've been desperate enough for him to stay with her for her to tell Robert what Michelle's plan was.
    Michelle gets on my nerves with the low monotone voice she puts on when being 'sad' or pissd off.
    Sally is over reacting as expected. He clearly intended to marry her at the time. She knows he loves her. Stupid of her to say that they've been living a lie.
    The new woman (name?) making a balls of Roy's food is stressing me out. She's too over friendly and pushy with everyone. I've been fast forwarding all that families scenes.
    Cheney's untidy sitting room and sqawling babies is also raising my stress levels. Oh did y'all hear Gemma' s little speech there? About how motherhood has changed her? Preparing the way for a change or character to make her more likeable, no doubt. I'm just glad she's not still stuffing her face with her mouth open. Where's her mother gone btw?

I'd love to see Vicky and Tyler walk into the pub and out Michelle's revenge plan, blame all on her, say she was going to pay them big to lie, fake a death etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Sounds like an easy plan. Vicky just needs to live off the grid for rest of her life. I am sure the money from Michelle should last that long as she can never get any benefits or legitimate employment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Roy's niece Nina has been really annoying but I do think she is 100% in the right about her dads death. Roy should never have let him on his own.

Roy's niece Nina has been really annoying but I do think she is 100% in the right about her dads death. Roy should never have let him on his own.

Yes that seemed so out of character for Roy just leaving Richard alone before the carer had came

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes that seemed so out of character for Roy just leaving Richard alone before the carer had came

Yeah, it was unlike Roy however Roy did phone Richard to check if he was OK and Richard said he was, even though he clearly wasn't. If he had of said something, Roy could have rushed over or called an ambulance.

How many times did Roy stay when Carla was telling him go, he put the cafe before his brother, so what if Aggie can't cook :mad: I'm disappointed in Roy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,844 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Vicky and Tyler walk into the pub and out Michelle's revenge plan, blame all on her, say she was going to pay them big to lie, fake a death etc.,

The writers and producers seem to love Michelle so I'd say they're going to make her into the hero of the whole thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement