Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,672 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

1. I cant believe that Siouxsie Sioux is doing needlework and not off biting the heads off chickens.
    2. I can't believe that in 2019 a football fan is listening to a match on the radio.

1 - I won't hear a bad word said against her (the actress is 21 in real life)

2 - It's probably local radio

Surely if a freezer gets to the point that its leaking water, then the food is already spoiled.

Either way, a freezer worth of food spoiled by Aggie's cooking or stay with your sick, terminal brother? I know which I'd pick.

Ah poor Rita :(

Michelle looking up Vicky's gee!

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Not the way I usually imagine Kym Marsh with another girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,639 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A nice clean birth for baby Sunny

Where is the annoying always getting it wrong Detective lady now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

That baby came out very clean, when Michelle handed him to Vicky there wasn't a bit of blood on his head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

casio4 wrote: »
    That baby came out very clean, when Michelle handed him to Vicky there wasn't a bit of blood on his head

No cord or placenta either!

And very big for a preterm!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

magicray wrote: »
    How is Vicky supposed to have the baby and keep up the facade about being dead ? this is one of the worst storylines yet

Probably staying at the cottage Eva hid in that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    No cord or placenta either!

Same as Leanne's elevator baby.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Great scenes between Robert and Michelle, hard to know which of them to feel sorry for!

What would your dad say if he was still alive

“Call an ambulance”

Carla trying not to laugh lol

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Same as Leanne's elevator baby.

Same baby, just a bit older.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when the actor playing Roy read the script of the speech he was expected to read outside Richard's door to the daughter. It was toe-curling stuff, and he's a good actor.

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Great scenes between Robert and Michelle, hard to know which of them to feel sorry for!

I do Robert

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I was able to catch up on around 55 episodes this week, wasn't too difficult. I was surprised to hear System of a Down getting some air time via Nina's headphones, they are headlining Download Festival in June. It reminded me of Craig and Rosey in the mid 2000s, I think goths are a bit of a farce anyway, usually they are young women who want to look unique when they aren't unique at all. Metal women in general are no different than a woman at a rave concert, they are degenerate bitchy types who are best to keep away from.

Pity the original loan shark didn't finish off Gary when he had the chance.

I feel sorry for Robert

Was Emma already planning her wedding to Seb :rolleyes: is Alina preggers by him?

Rita feel backwards with the tree but was then turned on her stomach, I assume Jenny or Gemma will find her

Gary is not scary lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Had gary always been a hardman you could maybe beieve his sthick. But he was such a sniveling little coward when phelan or the loan shark guy came anywhwre near him that hes just not remotely believable as a hardman. Literally every guy he looks sideways at now is apparently terrified of him....yet any one of them would lay him out with a push. Its his nose breathing , look at some spot on the wall , nodding dog , wannabe mafiosa acting vibe hes trying to play thats so bad to watch. Hes the worst actor. Yet he thinks hes being de niro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Handsome cat, pity he's but a few days away from eating Rita's face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Is this going to be a boring old monologue from Rita. Talking about the old days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

bobbyss wrote: »
    Is this going to be a boring old monologue from Rita. Talking about the old days.

..and Gail about yer ones coat......top class humour. ..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

bobbyss wrote: »
    Yeah I think so another depressing Christmas soap ... the level of acting and writing is annoying me and that fizz ones over zealous acting style is really grinding my gears.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Someone shoot her fast, end our misery.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Someone shoot her fast, end our misery.

Hopefully a shotgun to the head...where there's Hope......!!!!

Max wishing Shona dead, the gun missing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭landofthetree

The cat with a look of utter contempt.

He is thinking another story based on a phone running out of power. Really? Seriously? Really?

I could be at home sleeping beside a rad and they bring me into this?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

A house clearance on Elkie Brooks Way. LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

did Shonas lips look very big tonight or was it just me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement