Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anyone have any info on Yarmelenko? He seems to have been in and out recently. I see he’s injured now but has he been in and out of the team?

Is Filipe the obvious choice in that midfield?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Green&Red wrote: »
    Anyone have any info on Yarmelenko? He seems to have been in and out recently. I see he’s injured now but has he been in and out of the team?

Ask their new manager I guess. Nobody can answer it for now. Antonio is back on the scene too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭macraignil

Going to give Gazzaniga one last week as I think Martial looks to be worth bringing in and is going up in price. Replacing Grealish as it looks like Villa are not functioning well and he really turned me off keeping him with his diving at the end of this weeks game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Fuvk it gonna WC

• Registered Users Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Fuvk it gonna WC

tempted myself - if Aguero shows anything in the 2nd half I might do it - otherwise a -8 or could fix problems. Basically have no defence worth talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Fuvk it gonna WC

You will likely regret it later in the year, your team can't be that bad

• Might be time to haul Salah out.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Mike3549

You will likely regret it later in the year, your team can't be that bad

Nah, he will regret it next year

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

KDB in for Ricky

• KDB in for Salah.

Contemplating replacing Ings with Jimenez for a couple of weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Kdb in
    Alli out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,931 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Sidibe in for Targett most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Yarmo has no pace, last few weeks when they showed a bit of form it was with the fast lads. Yarmo is an impact sub and that's about it.

Filipe has only scored once in 2019, and only started one of the last 3. Would not recommend at all

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

It's funny you mention that. I just brought in Fornals. I think he's a hidden gem

Can get Gomez in for free as Liverpool cover (probably get TAA/Robbo as well for the double)

Is that cover for the sake of cover?

Kelly probably only had one Gameweek (when he won't be benched) left at best before Ward is back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Absolutely need KdB at this stage. Have Aguero now but KdB looks essential also and he's killing me. Will be for a hit and can't sacrifice Mane.

Can do Maddison/Grealish to KdB/Mooy (or similar 4.9)
    Or
    Maddison/Moura to KdB Trossard?

Would prefer having Spurs cover so leaning towards Mooy or Cantwell.

Absolutely need KdB at this stage. Have Aguero now but KdB looks essential also and he's killing me. Will be for a hit and can't sacrifice Mane.

Can do Maddison/Grealish to KdB/Mooy (or similar 4.9)
    Or
    Maddison/Moura to KdB Trossard?

Would prefer having Spurs cover so leaning towards Mooy or Cantwell.

Trossard isn't nailed at all

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Martial in for Richarlison who has had a short spell in my team.
    First time this season with a United player in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I've 2ft's. Thinking I might get in Gomez for Targett and roll the transfer.

Would like to get in Alli but the players I need to free up funds to transfer out I'm reluctant to do so - Abraham for example, who I think might find some form again.

I've 2ft's. Thinking I might get in Gomez for Targett and roll the transfer.

Would like to get in Alli but the players I need to free up funds to transfer out I'm reluctant to do so - Abraham for example, who I think might find some form again.

It's very hard to get details on Matips injury. One site has return as the 11th Jan, which would make Gomez a worry, especially for a Double Gameweek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

It's very hard to get details on Matips injury. One site has return as the 11th Jan, which would make Gomez a worry, especially for a Double Gameweek
    Liverpool recalled a CB from loan in Germany yesterday, that makes me think the Lovren/Matip injuries aren't going to be resolved soon
    https://talksport.com/football/647941/liverpool-nathaniel-phillips-stuttgart-loan/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Can get Gomez in for free as Liverpool cover (probably get TAA/Robbo as well for the double)

Is that cover for the sake of cover?

I don't think so. Has looked the part (and speedier) than the injured two so I would say he's a better pick than VVD. If you're going two it has to be TAA and then you ask if it'll hinder buying Keita, Firmino….

I'm not expecting Lovren/Matip to play until February.

Kelly probably only had one Gameweek (when he won't be benched) left at best before Ward is back[/QUOTE]

It's more appealing if you're late on Kelly. Some may pick up Ward when he's fit (Keeping Kelly) and cover one spot in their squad very cheaply.

If you want two Liverpool defenders take the Hit for TAA now or next week or roll your FT? Rotation :eek: :eek:

My first reaction was to say, roll your transfer but …...I'm waffling.

Is that cover for the sake of cover? Yes :o:)

Trossard isn't nailed at all

Who's a better option? Traore?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,504 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Who's a better option? Traore?

I like the look of Sarr but he's 6.2

I like the look of Sarr but he's 6.2

Yeah can't stretch to that. Only have 5.8

Now considering keeping Maddison and shipping Grealish/Moura for KdB and a 4.5 mid. Not great options though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

2 FTs and unsure what to do.
    Like the look of Everton, defender (which one) and DCL to replace King but a week early. The CBs from Brighton are tempting but again poor match this week.
    Have Perez in my head too.
    Will wait on pressers.

Not sure what to do myself, need to get in TAA, but that's going to take a -8, unless I get rid of Salah, but again no sure about that.

Then there is Aguero - yes he may have looked like a 50 year old running around as someone said, but he got one chance and it was a great finished, coupled that with KdB and he's always worth a goal.

I have Abraham, Rashford and Vardy up front, Rashford is returning most games and is on penalties so hard to get rid of him. Same for Vardy, which means Abraham should go.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

ElTel wrote: »
    2 FTs and unsure what to do.
    Like the look of Everton, defender (which one) and DCL to replace King but a week early. The CBs from Brighton are tempting but again poor match this week.
    Have Perez in my head too.
    Will wait on pressers.

Sidibe is without a doubt the Everton defender to own
    But yes not this week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

km79 wrote: »
    Sidibe is without a doubt the Everton defender to own
    But yes not this week

I would go for Holgate. Sidibie will be fighting with Coleman for right back and Holgate has been our best defender recently. Digne should be back in for baines on Wednesday too

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I would go for Holgate. Sidibie will be fighting with Coleman for right back and Holgate has been our best defender recently. Digne should be back in for baines on Wednesday too

Agreed, at nearly 1m cheaper as well, Holgate gets my vote

Advertisement