Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are women as desperate for sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,850 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Also, do you think you're funny, seriously? We are talking about rape on this thread. And you are yet again diminishing women. It must feel great to try to look 'big' in front of the lads. Is it?

The only mention of rape was made by you. You are the only one discussing rape. You also said the you and every woman you know has been raped.
    Perhaps this is why it hasn't been taken seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Jesus effing Christ

I think the time that I have been the absolute least, is right now - talking to you.

Maybe you could tell me what you're wearing and I'll help out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Well as I said already, individual cases can easily be cited, and at certain times of the month we women can have an insatiable appetite. Also if we are with someone whom we are intensely sexually attracted to, etc.

But if you were to take all the men and all the women in the world and just take the mundane/day-to-day into account (none of the above circumstances for women) overall, men would have a more pressing physical need. All you have to look at is the amount of prostitutes (female or male) selling sex to men versus the opposite.

I have a theory that one aspect of it is that women can have more sexual freedom in some regards than men. The perception of reading romantic fiction for intimacy/sex vs online dating sims for intimacy and sexual satisfaction, or various explorations.

I'm not going to get into my usual pro male sex tangent here, but sexuality isn't just a one track thing but have various satisfaction elements beyond orgasim :P

But, on another note, I'm always a little bit shocked how lustful women get and, imo, it can come across as just as overpowering as the male lust depending on where the woman is on the dom/sub spectrum. I found out that I'm at heart a nervous little catholic boy :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 181 ✭✭Sarahdunners

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Well as I said already, individual cases can easily be cited, and at certain times of the month we women can have an insatiable appetite. Also if we are with someone whom we are intensely sexually attracted to, etc.

But if you were to take all the men and all the women in the world and just take the mundane/day-to-day into account (none of the above circumstances for women) overall, men would have a more pressing physical need. All you have to look at is the amount of prostitutes (female or male) selling sex to men versus the opposite.

You could say that men have a more pressing physical need.

You could also say that men have less control.
    And that they are more selfish ," I have a sexual urge and I deserve to have it fulfilled, "

Maybe you could tell me what your wearing and I'll help out

Why don't you go first? Big man. Still live with your mammy do you?

• Advertisement

Maybe you could tell me what your wearing and I'll help out

Eh, let's not get weird here. I have a feeling that the poster is a teenage (barely) girl.

I'd advise her not to see men as more on the animal spectrum (coming home smelly from working the fiels) vs the more refined women. If you are straight, it's really not healthy to see such an integral part of your life as something lesser, and if you are only attracted to women, it's not good to see half the population as beasts of primal urges and low emotional intelligience.

The only mention of rape was made by you. You are the only one discussing rape. You also said the you and every woman you know has been raped.
    Perhaps this is why it hasn't been taken seriously.

Oh you know the women that I know do you? You know the woman that I lived with in college who was going through a court case, after being raped. Did you have to sit with her? No you didn't , so back off

Eh, let's not get weird here. I have a feeling that the poster is a teenage (barely) girl.

I'd advise her not to see men as more on the animal spectrum (coming home smelly from working the fiels) vs the more refined women. If you are straight, it's really not healthy to see such an integral part of your life as something lesser, and if you are only attracted to women, it's not good to see half the population as beasts of primal urges and low emotional intelligience.

Reviews and Books , again , anyone that you disagree with becomes a teenage girl. That is an incredibly strange argument. Very very strange.

I am a teacher

• Registered Users Posts: 16,850 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Oh you know the women that I know do you? You know the woman that I lived with in college who was going through a court case, after being raped. Did you have to sit with her? No you didn't , so back off

Every woman you know??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Reviews and Books , again , anyone that you disagree with becomes a teenage girl. That is an incredibly strange argument. Very very strange.

I am a teacher

Makes sense, teachers often know fuck all about anything outside of a school syllabus, and the posts on this thread attest quite well to that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,695 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

Sarahdunners you are dragging the thread completely off topic, I suggest you stick to the topic in the op

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am a teacher

Now that is a scary thought.

I hope you are doing something simple, like pottery for the elderly ?

I am a teacher

I don't believe you, but, if it's true, you should never be around vulnerable male children and be fired imo.

And I am not kidding here. If you are actually around young developing males and you harbor such abhorrent beliefs about men, then you should not in any shape or form be a teacher to developing men or women.

Why don't you go first? Big man.

God you've a one track mind, i like that! a woman who knows what she wants

Makes sense, teachers often know fuck all about anything outside of a school syllabus, and the posts on this thread attest quite well to that.

Hahaha so which one am I , a teenage girl or a useless teacher,

Can't be both can I.

I am a teacher right now. I have not always been a teacher, I have changed career five times because I love variety. And I will change it again after a couple of years. I ahve a masters degree and next year , I will do a second masters degree.

I know I have to list all my credentials on here because I am a woman, and the men on here don't need to, because that is how society is right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

It's interesting that the countries with the most population have the largest amount of aprhodisiacs in the food. Cinnamon, chilli, ginseng...tbh, pretty much everything in that part of the world.

I honestly think women are more randy, but there are more options and so there is more selection, but that is more due to a few different factors rather than sexual desirability. If you go to countries where the women do the pursuing, it actually leads to a case of the women being in the men's position in lots of ways.

Also, female clothing is more sexualised than male clothing and that definetly plays a role. If women were surrounded with pants that highlighted/hid a bulge, the man's tighs, and specialized gloves to show off a man's masculine hands, there would be more thinking about sex :P

It's a shame that male fashion has kind of died out lately. Now, we're telling men to dress like women (smooth skin, tight clothes, so on so forth), but they should be showing their masculinity and not estrogen features so to speak.

Sure what would get a woman going more than a plate of bacon, cabbage and spuds?

God you've a one track mind, i like that! a woman who knows what she wants

I do know what I want. And What I don't want ... is you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Some sublime trolling here. Nicely done.

I don't believe you, but, if it's true, you should never be around vulnerable male children and be fired imo.

And I am not kidding here. If you are actually around young developing males and you harbor such abhorrent beliefs about men, then you should not in any shape or form be a teacher to developing men or women.

Hahahahaha this is such a ridiculous, ridiculous post. Why don't you ring up my school and get me fired. Oh yeah , because they don't listen to random creeps from the internet

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Some sublime trolling here. Nicely done.

By you? I don't think that your trolling was high quality - to be honest

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Now that is a scary thought.

I hope you are doing something simple, like pottery for the elderly ?

Again, make yourself feel big, by knocking a woman down.

Proved my point , yet again.

Hahaha so which one am I , a teenage girl or a useless teacher,

Can't be both can I.

I am a teacher right now. I have not always been a teacher, I have changed career five times because I love variety. And I will change it again after a couple of years. I ahve a masters degree and next year , I will do a second masters degree.

I know I have to list all my credentials on here because I am a woman, and the men on here don't need to, because that is how society is right now.

I never called you anything, so I suppose the answer to that is up to you.. I have some words alright but - they're not occupations :pac:

Congrats on the employment, I've had loads of jobs too, none of which form part of my identity, nor do they make me think I have some sort of special insight into how the collective mind of half of the population functions.

You're just flaming here, and being ridiculed for it because no-one is going to bother engaging your nonsense posts with anything other than nonsense.

I never called you anything, so I suppose the answer to that is up to you.. I have some words alright but - they're not occupations :pac:

Congrats on the employment, I've had loads of jobs too, none of which form part of my identity, nor do they make me think I have some sort of special insight into how the collective mind of half of the population functions.

You're just flaming here, and being ridiculed for it because no-one is going to bother engaging your nonsense posts with anything other than nonsense.

And I also think that your posts were nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Accepting Cookies

ah come on, get the fuck outta here with this muck.

Someone reveals a very personal trauma and one she shares with the majority of women she knows, and you speak to her like that? YOU need to GTFO here with behavior like that. Shame on you.

I do know what I want. And What I don't want ... is you.

Hardly fair you haven't even seen me! A few harmless posts and you end it... how about i send you a few pm's and we get our relationship back on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

It's probably worth pointing out at this juncture that there is a big difference between healthy desire for sex, horniness if you will, and a willingness to get up on every second cat. It's been my experience that the ladies are every bit as hot to trot, and more so, although possibly not with some people posting on this thread... :D

And, while I'm here, when you're a teenager, male or female, sex is like Big Data or blockchain - everyone talks about it, nobody really knows what it's all about or how to do it, but everyone thinks everyone else is doing it, so everyone says they're doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,864 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

npEeKup.gif?noredirect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

We're put on this Earth to do one thing and that is to reproduce.

Women generally have a drive to find a suitable environment to raise a child and get pregnant. Financial stability in a partner is key for this and when at the right time in their cycle, a woman will yearn for insemination.

Men have a higher drive because we can impregnate as much as we ejaculate, we're egg fertilizing machines and nature has us mad horny, so we'll do just that.

Someone reveals a very personal trauma and one she shares with the majority of women she knows, and you speak to her like that? YOU need to GTFO here with behavior like that. Shame on you.

Thank you Accepting Cookies. And I hope that you have an amazing day wherever you are.

• Advertisement

And I also think that your posts were nonsense

As noted in the post you replied to, they were.

Advertisement