Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titans (DC universe, Netflix)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,270 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Disappointing season I must say.

Season 2 will arrive on Netflix on January 10th 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,885 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Disappointing season I must say.

Season 2 will arrive on Netflix on January 10th 2020.

Thing is,
    Nightwing
    was to supposed to show in the season 1 finale originally, there is a photo going round that shows him along with Starfire and Raven in comic accurate costumes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Urgh.. just watched 2.8:
    Poor aul Jericho
    ! Cards on the table..

2.9: What a wierd episode. It's like they threw some plot and some random into a blender and worked with what came out.

2.10: I was looking at what the guy was carving into the prison cell wall. It looked so familiar.. so I was racking my brain thinking was it an organisation from DC but then I think I remembered seeing it as the Nightwing logo I've seen in animated shows... so like.. now it feels like these two episodes were the beginningof a "Let's make Nightwing Arc"

• Advertisement

2.11: Awe crap. Looks like
    CADMUS completely got Gar. Up to that ending I was thinking this was gonna be all about Nightwing. Expected him to have scrawled the logo on the wall. Thinking about it now, maybe it's better they kept it simple.

2.12: Hrmmm... so a 3 way
    battle coming up? Some-Titans vs Team-Deathstroke vs Team-Cadmus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭GhostofKNugget

J. Marston wrote: »
    Donna can take punches that would turn normal people into paste but some electricity kills her? And why didn't Conor run for that pylon instead? And why didn't Dawn and the people just run left or right?

Dumb.

Seriously. Put some spoilers on this. You just gave away what happens in the finale of the season... ffs...

Finished! Overall the season was alright and I'm guessing they must have been laying elements down for season 3 in some of the weak spots.

2.13: Wow that scene with Donna
    dying really felt shoe-horned in especially the Dawn/Dove teddy-bear scene.
    Also weak was the Conner/Superboy
    turning on Cadmus bit.
    So like.. something around there felt like they ran outta budget/changed crew/director/writer or something.

Bar that, it felt like there was setup kicking off. Like maybe we'll see
    Donna and Rachel again after something bad/wierd goes down with the amazons. Setup for more Starfire story with the final kinda add-on scene. Setup for the Titans to be a ready formed team in Season 3. Maybe it'll take up right where it just left off.

Season 3 will have the team move to Gotham City.
    Jason Todd will be going by Red Hood and will be going against the team.

New characters yet to be cast include the following
    Former Batgirl Barbara Gordon, is now commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department.

Dr. Jonathan Crane aka Scarecrow will surface as an Arkham Asylum inmate who offers his services as a profiler and consultant for the GCPD.
    https://tvline.com/2020/08/22/titans-season-3-casting-barbara-gordon-scarecrow/

• Advertisement

Teaser for the trailer which will arrive tomorrow by the looks of it.

https://twitter.com/DCTitans/status/1320158347203465216?s=20

titans-season-3-red-hood.jpeg?w=576

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

First look at Blackfire
    titans-blackfire-supersuit.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vincent Kartheiser as Scarecrow

Feckin Connor! :mad:

Season 3 start date narrowed down to August
    https://twitter.com/DCTitans/status/1395778942737387533

Season 3 teaser trailer.

• Advertisement

Those 3 opening episodes of season 3 were better than the whole of season 2.

After those 3 episodes

I thought they might have made it in time but then also thought it was his way out for the Jack Reacher series.

Not sure how they'll explain Jason since it's like he's a lot more advanced in his skills than before he "died".

Instead of Dick trying to figure things out by looking through the chemistry book, why didn't he just read Jason's notes?

I'm a bit confused as to who knows what. Like Dick and Barbara don't seem too worried about people figuring out their vigilante roles, talking pretty openly in the station. And is Dick still a cop?

Is it me or does Bruce come across as not being a very good Batman? Like he doesn't exactly strike me as knowing everything happening in the city or being a great detective.

Oh and if trying to keep a guy's heart rate down, do not put him in a room alone with Minka Kelly, especially if she's likely to climb on top of him.

I didn't realise who was playing Scarecrow until I saw the credits. I'll always know him as "F**king Connor!"

With Bruce being in this and Joker in a way as well as references to others, I think the character DC seem most protective of now is Harley.

And all the Robins, including one who was just a member of "We are Robin" and not an actual Robin

Good start to the season. A few mysteries going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭blue note

Is season 3 on / coming go Netflix?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,226 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

That was a cracking start to the season

Think previous seasons only came some time after the season finished in the States. This season is supposed to be 13 episodes so 10 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vincent Kartheiser was reportedly the subject of multiple misconduct investigations on the set

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

F**king Connor!

The worst season of Angel

• Advertisement

3.1: That was wierd! I was like

What's going on with Jason.. was he messing with some sort of Bane Chemical? Have I forgotten some past story.

Then

Batman acting wierd.. with that earlier smile and then (I'm guessing) killing the Joker.

Then there's all these

murders with the wrapping around the head and that reminds me of the trailer for The Batman and I think that's supposed to be the scarecrow

So like, I dunno but

I'm leaning towards thinking there's a bunch of scarecrow stuff going on.. could be totally off

Also.. Starfire.. she seems more.. vibrant 🙂

Advertisement