Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Titans (DC universe, Netflix)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,790 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Oddly, I don't find it strange that Bruce listens to the Candyman theme when chilling

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Hopefully we will get a decent DeathStroke in this now.

Slaaaaade
    At least Jason did better than the Titans against Light. Though the fact he still needed the flashlight with Light drawing energy directly in front of him in a lit tunnel kinda proves he needed the blindfold training

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

2.3: Slade!
    Feels like they are working their way to a big fight between Nightwing and Deathstroke in the finale.

2.4: Aqualad!
    I was kinda guessing something would happen to him. At first I thought he'd just leave cos donna left but then when they got together it looked more like he was gonna die. I was half expecting the sword surprise move in the tower in the scene with Donna like what happened with the judge.

Decent episode. I don't know Doctor Light very well but Michael Mosley does a good job at baddie acting.

Not sure where next weeks episode will go but I'm guessing
    they are gonna use this kid, Jericho, as bait for Deathstroke.. unless he's Deathstrokes kid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,890 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Slydice wrote: »
    2.4: Aqualad!
    I was kinda guessing something would happen to him. At first I thought he'd just leave cos donna left but then when they got together it looked more like he was gonna die. I was half expecting the sword surprise move in the tower in the scene with Donna like what happened with the judge.

Decent episode. I don't know Doctor Light very well but Michael Mosley does a good job at baddie acting.

Not sure where next weeks episode will go but I'm guessing
    they are gonna use this kid, Jericho, as bait for Deathstroke.. unless he's Deathstrokes kid?

Next weeks episode is present day so I’m guessing we’ll be getting another flashback episode. Also in relation to your guess,
    Jericho is Deathstroke’s son, that’s why Dick is getting close to him. In the comics he got his throat slashed which is why he is mute.

In the comics he got his throat slashed which is why he is mute.

:eek: :(
    This story sounds like it's about to get tragic.

2.5:
    Cliffhanger!
    Nooooo!

Good episode. This
    isn't resolved yet though. We'll still need an episode where it shows what they did to Jericho. Must've been bad!

Slydice wrote: »
    2.5:
    Cliffhanger!
    Nooooo!

Good episode. This
    isn't resolved yet though. We'll still need an episode where it shows what they did to Jericho. Must've been bad!

Next weeks episode is called
    Connor so it's safe to assume it will be another flashback episode. Maybe it leads to him saving Jason. It's kind of obvious that they used Jericho as bait and he ended up dead as why else would Slade have such a vendetta against the Titans.Also episode 8 is called Jericho so that's probably when we will see what happened

Connor so it's safe to assume it will be another flashback episode. Maybe it leads to him saving Jason.
    Oh! Need this!

• Advertisement

Excellent introduction to Conner and Krypto this week.

Yeah enjoyed this week's episode
    I knew Conner was coming into it, but no idea about Krypto so that just made the episode even better. Especially with his lasers.
    So is this going to be running theme - introduce a character only to shoot/kill them? Aqualad a couple weeks ago and now Conner

2.6: That episode was great! :)
    The fight on the Luthor farm with all the slo-mo was really cool! Memories of Young Justice season 1 has me so hyped to see how this develops.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Watched the first episode and man that was a hot mess. You could tell they were using footage from the unbroadcast, original finale from last year. Complete with goodbyes midway through a season premiere. Weird. All dusted under the carpet at warp speed. Pumped for Deathstroke though, very much an introduction for fans rather than any casual audience mind you, the wife was a bit confused.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah enjoyed this week's episode
    I knew Conner was coming into it, but no idea about Krypto so that just made the episode even better. Especially with his lasers.
    So is this going to be running theme - introduce a character only to shoot/kill them? Aqualad a couple weeks ago and now Conner

In relation to
    Conner being shot, with him being half Kryptonian he could probably survive the gunshots once removed. There is no way they would kill him off after one episode. Aqualad was killed more to provide a credible reason for the feud the old Titans have with Deathstroke.

Did you miss the
    glowing green bullets? He will be fine but they will have to get every single fragment

Did you miss the
    glowing green bullets? He will be fine but they will have to get every single fragment

Yeah saw them and that's exactly what I thought too

Ok I was expecting that ending but Damm hearing Dick say it. :eek:

Yeah it was kind of obvious what happened. The scene in the club with the two dancers was hilarious. It’s actually an Easter egg from Adam West Batman

I thought the whole episode was strong. Could be a good setup for a full power team finale.

Not sure if I remember seeing wondergirls full outfit in the show before either.

• Advertisement

Yeah it was kind of obvious what happened. The scene in the club with the two dancers was hilarious. It’s actually an Easter egg from Adam West Batman

The multiplication tables backwards! :eek:

Only noticed a few weeks ago that they change the images in the opening title every episode

Well they cheapskated out of that in the end it would have been much better had
    if Dick had actually killed Jerchio even by accident

OK this season is trying to do too much.
    You've old team, new team, Dr Light, Rose, Jericho, Slade, Connor, Lex, Cadmus, Royal Starfire, Raven control issues etc. It's all over the place

Also Hawk and Dove are boring as ****e, particularly the charisma vacuum Minka. Keep Wonder girl, if needs be but hell the other two are killing it.

If 2 women that looked like Donna and Dawn showed up at my front door, apparently interested in me I would be very suspicious.

Didn't feel like a build to a finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭pah

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Donna can take punches that would turn normal people into paste but some electricity kills her? And why didn't Conor run for that pylon instead? And why didn't Dawn and the people just run left or right?

Dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

disappointing season and a wasteful deth at the end. I guess she deserved it for all her cursing in the episode! With Doom Patrol being a mess (some episodes hilarious others boring and dumb) and Swamp Thing cancelled I can't see the DC Streaming Service lasting that long.

• Advertisement

I really liked Doom Patrol. Season 2 is coming. Haven't watched Swamp Thing yet.
    Young Justice is good and the first Harley Quinn was good.
    Will see what happens when HBO Max launches. They said DC will still stream alongside it, but can see it being integrated eventually.

Advertisement