Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 15 transfer thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

kennyb3 wrote: »
    I used it today (Kelly and Ings - took minus 4 for Ings upgrading greenwood as knew it would pay off in long run, and Lundy 2moro).

I was very much between 2day and midweek. Midweek actually better fixtures but I reckon that's when most rotation of these 3 games will be esp as most of big teams at home.

If you've the funds I'd get Tielmans over Perez (assuming not enough for Maddison).

I've a serious benching headache for Wed now with 14 good outfield players - tho I'm happy with that given likely rotation and Xmas madness.

I don’t have the funds for Tielemans.

I actually have 5 defenders at home.

Bournemouth, Everton, Villa, Watford, Newcastle.

Genuinely don’t think you could pick a better 5 to play at home to defensively.

I think this Bench Boost is on!!

** I could keep Mount as home to Villa (one very last chance) and do Kane to Lacazette (BRI) or Firmino (EVE)!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I don’t have the funds for Tielemans.

I actually have 5 defenders at home.

Bournemouth, Everton, Villa, Watford, Newcastle.

Genuinely don’t think you could pick a better 5 to play at home to defensively.

I think this Bench Boost is on!!

** I could keep Mount as home to Villa (one very last chance) and do Kane to Lacazette (BRI) or Firmino (EVE)!

Its defo hard to find better fixtures on paper than tuesday/wednesday. I'd play it again if I could as have 14 viable options (and button).

I'd keep Mount a week as its surely Pulisic's rest. Or so I hope as I want to do mount to Pulisic once his rest is done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Debating KDB or Martial to Alli. Leaning towards Martial but fixtures suggest KDB.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,416 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Kane out.

He's like a reverse Lundstram

I can't stand the man in person but he can be FF gold.
    Today he was dreadful.
    Brought him in last night for a hit, dumped him out just now for a hit. Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Keeping Mount gets me Laca and Son or Auba and Alli. (Wood and Sterling out)

Will probably go for Alli and Son for Mount and Sterling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Spurs have utd away, wolves away and Chelsea in 3 of the next 4.... really puts me of getting son again or alli

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Spurs have utd away, wolves away and Chelsea in 3 of the next 4.... really puts me of getting son again or alli

Man U have 2 clean sheets all season. Chelsea aren’t much better!

• I think I'll be taking out Salah and Greenwood and bringing in Harry Wilson and Aubameyang.

-4 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

I think I'll be taking out Salah and Greenwood and bringing in Harry Wilson and Aubameyang.

-4 points.

I think you should sell both those players over the next 2 weeks
    I don’t think you should buy either of those 2 never mind for a hit
    Sell salah only and pick literally any midfielder you want
    Go from there next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭False Prophet

km79 wrote: »
    If I knew right now that Abraham would play I’d take a minus four for Alli and kelly and bench boost
    Will be priced out after tonight
    I’ll prob do it 17
    I'm keeping anyway:

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/11/tammy-abraham-hopefully-fit-aston-villa-says-striker/

At worse its 1 more game out surely, plus with Chelsea losing without him he is straight back in.

• Advertisement

• km79 wrote: »
    I think you should sell both those players over the next 2 weeks
    I don’t think you should buy either of those 2 never mind for a hit
    Sell salah only and pick literally any midfielder you want
    Go from there next weekend

Yeah, probably sage advice. Never keen on sacrificing points, especially when I'm not exactly bringing in must have players.

Sound as the proverbial pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

The red card for Allison might make up your mind there. I never tie up too much money in a keeper. My cheap options have served me very well so far (bar today).

What keeper do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Think Mount's time is up for me. He's nice fixtures but there's only so long "the eye test" keeps him in my team. Was looking for an excuse to move away from triple Chelsea anyway (have Tomori and Abraham too)

Maddison or Zaha to replace him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭macraignil

Joel Ward out for Kelly of Crystal Palace. Leaves .5mill in the bank now for an upgrade somewhere in the next game week. Might be able to stretch to Guilbert to Aurier if there is any sign Josie will start to organise the Spurs defense a bit better but otherwise might have to replace Gazzaniga.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Anyone thinking of selling Pope for a few weeks? He's had 2 9 pointers in the past 3 weeks, but the December fixture list looks nasty:
    MCI (H)
    TOT (A)
    NEW (H)
    BOU (A)
    EVE (A)
    MUN (H)

On the flip side, any of those that end up as clean sheets will probably have save points and bonus points

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of selling Pope for a few weeks? He's had 2 9 pointers in the past 3 weeks, but the December fixture list looks nasty:
    MCI (H)
    TOT (A)
    NEW (H)
    BOU (A)
    EVE (A)
    MUN (H)

On the flip side, any of those that end up as clean sheets will probably have save points and bonus points

I think the bonus & save points is key. I’d be holding him unless there is a better alternative

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Have Pope and Heaton so thinking I'll need to sell one of them this week or next

• Registered Users Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Will see how this afternoon goes, but Zaha in for someone is the plan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Shedite27 wrote: »
    MCI (H)
    TOT (A)
    NEW (H)
    BOU (A)
    EVE (A)
    MUN (H)

Nothing wrong with them games after the first two.

Right I’m steering away from the bench boost.

I’m looking to move on Martial, Mount and potentially Kane. I have 2 FT’s.

Martial —- Tielemans
    Mount — Pulisic
    And just leave Kane.

Who ship Kane & use the funds elsewhere in midfield?

Already have Sterling, Cantwell, Son, Vardy and Jimenez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Either Zaha in for Mount. Or Ings in for Abraham. I'll lose 0.2m if I don't do Abraham>Ings tonight but may wait to hear updates on Tammys injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Martial to Zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭dahat

siblers wrote: »
    Martial to Zaha

Ditto. Utd are poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

siblers wrote: »
    Martial to Zaha

I almost had the trigger pulled
    But then I remembered the kind of stain Martial is and how it would be just his style to put in a big performance when Bad man JOSe comes back to OT midweek

I’ll hold the FT i think but then he is gone gone gone
    N
    E
    V
    E
    R
    A
    G
    A
    I
    N

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Probably Grealish to Zaha but it depends on the Abraham injury update.

I don’t think I can take Grealish out now with the form he’s in.

He’s the main man at Villa and it’ll be nice to have him over the festive fixtures when they have a lovely run of games.

km79 wrote: »
    I almost had the trigger pulled
    But then I remembered the kind of stain Martial is and how it would be just his style to put in a big performance when Bad man JOSe comes back to OT midweek

I’ll hold the FT i think but then he is gone gone gone
    N
    E
    V
    E
    R
    A
    G
    A
    I
    N

I rage transferred. I don't even really want Zaha, I just know I don't want Martial.

And I'd say he will definitely play well midweek!

dahat wrote: »
    Ditto. Utd are poison.

Kinda wish I had thought this through. Zaha has been ****e most of the season

That dope Alison ruined my transfer plan this week:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Really hoping Tammy is fit for next game!!

Ive two free transfers need to move on Martial and possibly Mount.

Dunno what to do about sterling especially with kdb scoring now to.

Looking at Ali in for Martial Mount depends on Tammy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Bit of a strange week, have spent the weekend debating 2/3 out but might just end up holding now.

Cantwell with two in two makes him hard to take out

Advertisement