Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Game week 15 transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Of Tammy's 10 goals and 2 assists only 3 goals (no assists) have come at home with 2 of those 3 goals vs Sheffield United in Week 4.
    In the next 4 games Chelsea have Villa and Bournemouth at home, Everton and Spurs away.
    Trying to convince myself selling Tammy is not totally crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    Any photos of Chelsea training ..........

The fence was too high I couldn't see over it. Only photo I could find was on Twitter @soleonsports a photo with Tammy at the training ground uploaded an hour ago. I have serious problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

If Abraham is fit I have a HUGE benching problem now........Martial currently first sub as I am assuming Abraham won’t play . Tomori second sub but I expect Villa to score
    In fact I don’t really have much faith in Chelsea keeping many clean sheets at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

If Abraham is fit I have a HUGE benching problem now........Martial currently first sub as I am assuming Abraham won’t play . Tomori second sub but I expect Villa to score
    In fact I don’t really have much faith in Chelsea keeping many clean sheets at this point
    Don't worry, December Rotation will take care of all that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

I have captained Vardy and also have Kane and Jesus up front. I brought Jesus in fot Tammy which failed.

Am I mad in thinking of dumping Kane and Jesus for Mousset and Jiminez. Could do with a differential

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Incredibly boring transfer this week, McGinn -> Ward-Prowse. I had two FTs burning a hole in my pocket so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

AdMMM wrote: »
    Incredibly boring transfer this week, McGinn -> Ward-Prowse. I had two FTs burning a hole in my pocket so to speak.

Very similar, did Yarmelenko (no idea how that happened, seemed like a good idea) to Ward-Prowse, good fixtures, on set pieces and not as injury prone as Ings.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Don't worry, December Rotation will take care of all that

That is exactly why i went ahead with it. I will also be moving Martial on next weekend but no way I was taking a hit to do it.
    I am going to have 15 starters going into Xmas. Hoping to BB gw17 but lest laid plans and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Traore to Zaha

Need a big week

Ninthlife wrote: »
    I have captained Vardy and also have Kane and Jesus up front. I brought Jesus in fot Tammy which failed.

Am I mad in thinking of dumping Kane and Jesus for Mousset and Jiminez. Could do with a differential
    Kane and Jesus (19% and 3%) are a differential compared to Jiminez and Mousset (23% and 6%)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Traore to Zaha

Need a big week

That's brave. Traoré is fine form at the moment and is home to West Ham

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Kane and Jesus (19% and 3%) are a differential compared to Jiminez and Mousset (23% and 6%)

Ah i meant in my work league where most have Vardy, Abraham and Auba

Need to make up some ground after a disasterous start.

My faith in Jesus didnt pay off so its Mousset and or Jimi

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

The fence was too high I couldn't see over it. Only photo I could find was on Twitter @soleonsports a photo with Tammy at the training ground uploaded an hour ago. I have serious problems.
    Never change

For a reason ......

ShimSlady wrote: »

2 assists in 6 gameweeks
    He is looking a little better this season but he still lacks an actual end product

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

2 assists in 6 gameweeks
    He is looking a little better this season but he still lacks an actual end product

Or is that 2 goals and 2 assists in 7?

He's sub 5.5. Great enabler.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Doubled Sheff UTd defence.

Lowton to Stevens.

dsmythy wrote: »
    Or is that 2 goals and 2 assists in 7?

He's sub 5.5. Great enabler.

Considering he has scored one goal EVER has a total of 4 assists I would treat the 16 pointer as an outlier.............
    As a fifth mid over Xmas he could be fine alright
    But the poster is moving him on for Zaha as a 4th mid I think.
    Zaha is proven , rotation proof and has much better fixtures

Considering he has scored one goal EVER has a total of 4 assists I would treat the 16 pointer as an outlier.............
    As a fifth mid over Xmas he could be fine alright
    But the poster is moving him on for Zaha as a 4th mid I think.
    Zaha is proven , rotation proof and has much better fixtures

Last week I took Aguero out for Jiminez and had lots of funds left over. Traore was my enabler for Aguero and think Zaha is in form, better fixtures and a higher ceiling.

Have a 7 now of Sterling, KDB, Mane, Tielemans, Zaha, Jimi and Vardy. Happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Last week I took Aguero out for Jiminez and had lots of funds left over. Traore was my enabler for Aguero and think Zaha is in form, better fixtures and a higher ceiling.

Have a 7 now of Sterling, KDB, Mane, Tielemans, Zaha, Jimi and Vardy. Happy with it.

Nice team

• Advertisement

Nice team

Unfortunately my OR doesn't think so :pac:

Yeah I would go for it
    No need for double Wolves attack over Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Maddison to Zaha done before the rise. Could be seen as a sideways move but I felt like I needed to freshen up the team as it was becoming too template.

SkySter wrote: »
    Maddison to Zaha done before the rise. Could be seen as a sideways move but I felt like I needed to freshen up the team as it was becoming too template.

Maddison is going in 3 weeks for me too
    He was always short term
    Pleasantly suprised with what I’ve got from him so far but he is still too deep for a lot of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭shmeee

Same apart from Sterling, and I've Tammy on bench still.

I'm hopping Zaha can bag again and Tielemans is a nice differential also.

Palace have some run of fixtures, it's a long term punt with Zaha and you've to set and forget to be fair nearly unless he goes completely blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Maddison is going in 3 weeks for me too
    He was always short term
    Pleasantly suprised with what I’ve got from him so far but he is still too deep for a lot of the game

Was tempted to swap him for Zaha but he's in my Ross Barkley pile of players I don't trust so I'll hold fire for now.

From Chelsea's press conference, Lampard said "Abraham will be given every chance to be fit for tomorrow."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭shmeee

From Chelsea's press conference, Lampard said "Abraham will be given every chance to be fit for tomorrow."

Their game tomorrow is a balls.

What are people doing?

I'm undecided and it will be a swap for Tomori if I take a punt he will play a decent part.

shmeee wrote: »
    Their game tomorrow is a balls.

What are people doing?

I'm undecided and it will be a swap for Tomori if I take a punt he will play a decent part.

I currently have Abraham playing , martial first sub and Tomori second sub
    Can't risk BB in case Abraham doesn't play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,083 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I did a madness for a -8. I totally deviated away from my plan of saving transfers. a -4 I would have been content with, but was forced into the -8 due to funds. it is a 4 to 5 GW plan so it may come off long term.

Mount-> Alli, Williams -> Egan which then forced me into Abraham -> Ings as I was 0.1m off.

Now I have 11 outfield players that I want to start this week. The obvious one to drop is Egan, but I brought him in for a reason (double Sheff Utd defence, as a differential to everyone owning Lundstram) so I am being stubborn in not benching him.

Soyuncu TAA, Egan, Lundstram
    Alli Son Mane
    Ings Vardy Jimenez

Maddison 1st sub is my current pick. I took a 8 point hit in order to get Alli, Ings & double Sheff Utd Anyone want to convince me otherwise?

Advertisement