Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 15 transfer thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

km79 wrote: »
    I currently have Abraham playing , martial first sub and Tomori second sub
    Can't risk BB in case Abraham doesn't play

There's few in the community considering a BB this GW alright, with the more expensive players; Salah, Kane, Sterling getting shifted out, bench's are looking more attractive.

I'm starting Tammy, Tomori first sub.

Band on Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

FitzShane wrote: »

Soyuncu TAA, Egan, Lundstram
    Alli Son Mane
    Ings Vardy Jimenez

Maddison 1st sub is my current pick. I took a 8 point hit in order to get Alli, Ings & double Sheff Utd Anyone want to convince me otherwise?

Its a ****show this week. I currently have Lundstram and Mousset on my bench! With Maddison and Soyuncu starting. It's a pure lotto. All I can guarantee you is this :

I will inevitably leave my highest points scorers on the bench no matter what choice I make.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,948 ✭✭✭✭CSF

shmeee wrote: »
    There's few in the community considering a BB this GW alright, with the more expensive players; Salah, Kane, Sterling getting shifted out, bench's are looking more attractive.

I'm starting Tammy, Tomori first sub.

Band on Vardy.

With midweek rotation, it seems like a bit of a mirage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I did a madness for a -8. I totally deviated away from my plan of saving transfers. a -4 I would have been content with, but was forced into the -8 due to funds. it is a 4 to 5 GW plan so it may come off long term.

Mount-> Alli, Williams -> Egan which then forced me into Abraham -> Ings as I was 0.1m off.

Now I have 11 outfield players that I want to start this week. The obvious one to drop is Egan, but I brought him in for a reason (double Sheff Utd defence, as a differential to everyone owning Lundstram) so I am being stubborn in not benching him.

Alli Son Mane
    Ings Vardy Jimenez

Maddison 1st sub is my current pick. I took a 8 point hit in order to get Alli, Ings & double Sheff Utd Anyone want to convince me otherwise?
    Gotta love deadline day adventures like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm not convinced on rotation at all. After Saturday they'll have a game a week again until Christmas. There's no reason to start rotating now outside of rotation certain managers engage in already. The players can play one midweek and not fall apart surely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I did a madness for a -8. I totally deviated away from my plan of saving transfers. a -4 I would have been content with, but was forced into the -8 due to funds. it is a 4 to 5 GW plan so it may come off long term.

Mount-> Alli, Williams -> Egan which then forced me into Abraham -> Ings as I was 0.1m off.

Now I have 11 outfield players that I want to start this week. The obvious one to drop is Egan, but I brought him in for a reason (double Sheff Utd defence, as a differential to everyone owning Lundstram) so I am being stubborn in not benching him.

Alli Son Mane
    Ings Vardy Jimenez

I’d be benching Soyuncu over Maddison.

Leicester could hit them for 4 or 5. Clean sheet most likely gonna lose that too.

Defo Maddison over Soy

Leicester keep clean sheet it’s 6 v 3. Maddison much higher potential to make up that 3 points if they do keep clean sheet & your only risking 3 points

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Thinking of banking and leaving Abraham in.

Long time to go though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I did a madness for a -8. I totally deviated away from my plan of saving transfers. a -4 I would have been content with, but was forced into the -8 due to funds wanting new players . it is a 4 to 5 GW plan so it may come off long term.

Fixed you post ;)

shmeee wrote: »
    Their game tomorrow is a balls.

What are people doing?

I'm undecided and it will be a swap for Tomori if I take a punt he will play a decent part.
    Pope
    TAA Soy Lund
    Mane Martial Son Zaha KDB
    Abraham Vardy

Aurier Tomori Greenwood

Starting Abraham. There's 4 scenarios as far as I can see it:
    - play until they're 2-0 up (which I'd take),
    - brought on with 20/30 mns to go when they need a goal (which I'd take)
    - benched for the whole game (which I'd take)
    - brought on as a last 5 minutes sub to give him a run (Disaster for me, but can't see Lampard taking that chance with him anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,115 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Should've banked it.

Did Digne ----> PVA and immediately know it's not the percentage call. Banking or Martial ---> Zaha should've been the move.

Benching the Lord currently.

Pope
    TAA PVA Soy
    Salah Maddison KDB Martial
    Vardy Abraham Ings

Button Lundstram Saka Guilbert

0.4 in the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,260 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I’d be benching Soyuncu over Maddison.

Leicester could hit them for 4 or 5. Clean sheet most likely gonna lose that too.

Defo Maddison over Soy

Leicester keep clean sheet it’s 6 v 3. Maddison much higher potential to make up that 3 points if they do keep clean sheet & your only risking 3 points

You have me convinced.

While nearly everyone has a Leicester defender now and will be starting them this week, I would hope to make up them points with attacking returns from Mane/Alli/Son/Ings as differentials. Vardy, Jiminez & Maddison are mainstays in a lot of teams now. Egan being the big differential for me then, and the reason behind this selection headache!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,948 ✭✭✭✭CSF

dsmythy wrote: »
    I'm not convinced on rotation at all. After Saturday they'll have a game a week again until Christmas. There's no reason to start rotating now outside of rotation certain managers engage in already. The players can play one midweek and not fall apart surely.

Loads of clubs have deep squads where a fresh version of the backup can be better than the guy playing 3 games in 7 days.

Loads don’t and won’t rotate in those circumstances.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Should've banked it.

Did Digne ----> PVA and immediately know it's not the percentage call. Banking or Martial ---> Zaha should've been the move.

Benching the Lord currently.

Pope
    TAA PVA Soy
    Salah Maddison KDB Martial
    Vardy Abraham Ings

Button Lundstram Saka Guilbert

0.4 in the bank.
    Never regret buying PVA. Had him earlier in the year and loved every minute of it. May even go back to him in the not so distant futire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

So are people starting Abraham? I didn't see Lamps presser. Is there a good chance this might happen?

Also, who would you guys bench for him, Martial or Son? Currently have Mousset, Lundstram, and Soyuncu all ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,381 ✭✭✭✭siblers

So are people starting Abraham? I didn't see Lamps presser. Is there a good chance this might happen?

Also, who would you guys bench for him, Martial or Son? Currently have Mousset, Lundstram, and Soyuncu all ahead!

He's still in pain and being assessed, reckon he'll be benched but hard to call. I'd bench him if I owned him, I don't think he'll start

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Never regret buying PVA. Had him earlier in the year and loved every minute of it. May even go back to him in the not so distant futire

Yeah, you can regret it now

Advertisement