Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

kindalen wrote: »
    Yes please, pm sent

PMed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Kalyke

rubadub wrote: »
    tesco offers Stella is an unusual one and 4.8%

Special OfferAny 24 For 24.00valid from 30/10/2019 until 26/11/2019
    Heineken Can 500Ml

Guinness Draught Can 500Ml

Molson Canadian Premium Lager 500Ml Can

Stella Artois 500Ml Can

Budweiser Can 500Ml

Bulmers Light 50Cl Can

Carlsberg Can 500Ml

bulmers will still be going, should still be 24/24 today

Bulmers 24X500ml Multi Pack Can

Special OfferSAVE 9.99 Was 39.99 Now 30.00valid from tomorrow (1/11/2019) until 26/11/2019

No Bulmers Light in Clonmel of all places!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Kalyke wrote: »
    No Bulmers Light in Clonmel of all places!:(

Bulmers Light is never in the slabs offers, 20 bottles for 20 the odd time in centra. Or 8 cans for 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Hoboo wrote: »
    Bulmers Light is never in the slabs offers, 20 bottles for 20 the odd time in centra. Or 8 cans for 12.
    They can be ordered online from Tesco for delivery or collection so, sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

Does anybody know if Dunnes still have €10 off 6 bottles wine? Do they have any offer on beer?
    Thanks
    PS, I was not able to see this on their web site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Still on in dunnes (10 off 6 bottles) - availed today as I also had a voucher about to expire...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

pjq wrote: »
    Does anybody know if Dunnes still have €10 off 6 bottles wine? Do they have any offer on beer?
    Thanks
    PS, I was not able to see this on their web site

they were doing €50 for 2 slabs not sure which beers though €24 for a slab of Guinness

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

2 litres of Paddy for €50 (€40 with voucher) in Dunnes.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Does anyone know when the 2 slabs for €50 offer ends in Dunnes Stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,577 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

bazz26 wrote: »

Usually Monday's when the shops closes they end, it may run for longer though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

"Does anyone know when the 2 slabs for €50 offer ends in Dunnes Stores?"
    aldi have it for 20

• Registered Users Posts: 14,492 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Still there this AM.
    Spirits for the mix and match too.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

"Does anyone know when the 2 slabs for €50 offer ends in Dunnes Stores?"
    aldi have it for 20

I actually have a Dunnes voucher for €25 off €100 spend so buying in Dunnes works out cheaper again.

I actually have a Dunnes voucher for €25 off €100 spend so buying in Dunnes works out cheaper again.

And they have Bulmers in that offer.
    At 24 for €20 with €10 off €50 voucher that is really good value but your €25 off €100 really takes the biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 FrDougal

Just visited Dunnes Stores Leopardstown. Litres of Paddy Whiskey are now Eur 30 each. (2 for Eur 50 offer is OVER). You can still buy 2 for Eur 50 if you use a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

fnMnRSs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

thanks supervalu - send me €10 off €50 vouchers yesterday, and then hit me with alchohol offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Delta2113

ablelocks wrote: »
    thanks supervalu - send me €10 off €50 vouchers yesterday, and then hit me with alchohol offers.

- This time next year -no offers and you cant use vouchers with Alcohol if FG get legislation through so enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco have 2 x 700mL of selected spirits for €30
    494897.png

Delta2113 wrote: »
    - This time next year -no offers and you cant use vouchers with Alcohol if FG get legislation through so enjoy.

Awaiting EC approval before that can be signed off on and there will be a one-year lead-in time to allow the supermarkets to adjust so 2020 should be safe at this stage anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Quackster wrote: »
    Awaiting EC approval before that can be signed off on and there will be a one-year lead-in time to allow the supermarkets to adjust so 2020 should be safe at this stage anyway.

I thought they were waiting on it to be introduced in the north, which can't happen unless there is an assembly again at Stormont?

easypazz wrote: »
    I thought they were waiting on it to be introduced in the north, which can't happen unless there is an assembly again at Stormont?

That's the state of play alright.

This has it's own long running thread here - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057676265&page=263

A bit quiet just now but any updates on MUP will show up pretty quickly.

easypazz wrote: »

That's in relation to MUP which is covered by another section of the same act. That hasn't been implemented yet either and there is no firm date for doing so as of right now.

What we're talking about here is the ban on use and redemption of loyalty points on purchases of alcohol, the ban on meal deals etc containing alcohol and the ban on short-term (less than three days) discounting. So no more Lidl weekend wine offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Green spot £30.99 Amazon.
    If you have a friend in the north ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭4Ad

Cono Sur wines 6 Euro each in Centra close to work (Clare) presume it's nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Invincible wrote: »

Was that just for yesterday?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Green Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whisky, 70 cl https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXL9EMI/

Redbreast at £36 is arguably a better buy

Redbreast 12 Year Old Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey, 70 cl https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXL998C/

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

No, still that price on Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

golfpaul wrote: »
    No, still that price on Prime.

Found it in the Hidden Gems.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Invincible wrote: »
    I do yeah, he's a wizard with de parcels and that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement