Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

Steady there or you might get suicided.

I wouldn't be surprised.
    Well, not as surprised as her anyway.

Wovtzsl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4728102/prince-andrew-visits-sex-capital-bangkok-following-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/

Prince Andrew visits sex capital Bangkok following Jeffrey Epstein scandal

Look who helped him pack for the trip.

Mandelson-epstein.jpg

I think it's amazing that the media have banged on about Trump knowing Epstein 20 years ago - Trump may have gotten his hands dirty here but Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and some other famous Democrats were up to their oxters in this.

Bill Clinton went to the infamous island 25 times ! There was a weird painting of Bill Clinton in the hall of Epsteins house FFS !!!!

https://www.art-critique.com/en/2019/08/the-artist-behind-jeffrey-epsteins-portrait-of-bill-clinton-in-a-dress-speaks-out/

• Registered Users Posts: 39,573 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I think it's amazing that the media have banged on about Trump knowing Epstein 20 years ago - Trump may have gotten his hands dirty here but Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and some other famous Democrats were up to their oxters in this.

You think it's "amazing" the media reported on the current POTUS been "friends" with Epstein? :confused:

Also are your trying to claim the media didn't report on similar friendships with Clinton and Andrew?

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    You think it's "amazing" the media reported on the current POTUS been "friends" with Epstein? :confused:

Also are your trying to claim the media didn't report on similar friendships with Clinton and Andrew?

They completely downplayed Clinton and many reports never even mentioned Prince Andrew. The headline was Trump was friends with him in 1992. Neglected to mention that Trump banned him from Mar a lago and cut all contact after his conviction as a paedo the first time.

Unlike either Clinton or Prince Andrew.

They completely downplayed Clinton and many reports never even mentioned Prince Andrew.

First link google threw up

Jeffrey Epstein: The billionaire paedophile with links to Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew

:confused:

Who exactly down played it?

Boggles wrote: »

Search results are now very different from when the story first broke. For example now Bill Gates is on the radar : https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-jeffrey-epstein-friendship-swedish-mother-daughter-meeting-2019-10?r=US&IR=T

Looks REALLY bad for him ...
    After the meeting, Epstein emailed friends and associates to boast, writing "Bill's great" in one email reviewed by The Times. In an email Gates sent to his own colleagues the next day, he wrote, "A very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late.

Point being, Trump has far less involvement with Epstein than others have, yet his name was first on every headline. Even the one you sent puts him first, where the links with Epstein are nothing compared to Clintons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Look who helped him pack for the trip.
    Mandelson-epstein.jpg
    The press often refer to this chap on the left as the 'dark lord' or "the Prince of Darkness", perhaps for a good reason.

0UinnR2.png

Even this week one tabloid ran a story about him (and A.Campbell) performing (again) 'dark arts' to undermine the current political landscape.

If the folks who make HarryPotter films are ever looking for a sinister type character to scare the young pupils, mightn't this chap be the ideal casting?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Trump gets blamed for everything these days. Anything that ever goes wrong in the states is his fault at the moment. The Trump bashing has just turned into a massive big swing machine.

The fact remains that Trump never needed to score women through Epstein. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't into it. He was married or in a relationship at the time and was not interested in riding any of the young attractive strangers that Epstein introduced him to? If Epstein even did?

Furthermore, I would massively doubt that Epstein was the only person in the US offering such avenues to the wealthy, rich and famous. There were and probably still are such harems of depravity still in existence today.

• Advertisement

Search results are now very different from when the story first broke. For example now Bill Gates is on the radar :

Are they? :confused:

Here is the first one that popped up from around the time he was arrested.

Jeffrey Epstein, a onetime associate of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, is in legal trouble: Here's what we know

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Trump gets blamed for everything these days. Anything that ever goes wrong in the states is his fault at the moment. The Trump bashing has just turned into a massive big swing machine.

The fact remains that Trump never needed to score women through Epstein. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't into it. He was married or in a relationship at the time and was not interested in riding any of the young attractive strangers that Epstein introduced him to? If Epstein even did?

Furthermore, I would massively doubt that Epstein was the only person in the US offering such avenues to the wealthy, rich and famous. There were and probably still are such harems of depravity still in existence today.

:pac::pac::pac:

It's quite possible trump isn't a paedo. Him being married though lol.

Main point is that there are some very wealthy people who are not trump heavily involved with Epstien and these are being protected by the focus on trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭peddlelies

Was about to post this, definitely worth a watch, especially her thoughts at the end of the video on him being murdered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Arkancide?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 thechewyone

Fake news liberals can't handle the truth from reputable sources. :cool:

The press often refer to this chap on the left as the 'dark lord' or "the Prince of Darkness", perhaps for a good reason.

0UinnR2.png

Even this week one tabloid ran a story about him (and A.Campbell) performing (again) 'dark arts' to undermine the current political landscape.

If the folks who make HarryPotter films are ever looking for a sinister type character to scare the young pupils, mightn't this chap be the ideal casting?

No need to wonder what group was influencing Tony Blair, the guy who gave us the phony war.
    He also likes public toilets.

Fake news liberals can't handle the truth from reputable sources. :cool:

I can't wait for the ABC bashing to start......oh wait.

I can't wait for the ABC bashing to start......oh wait.

Idiots will believe whatever they are told even if they are proven liars who make up stories and manipulate footage like ABC are known for.

• Advertisement

Idiots will believe whatever they are told even if they are proven liars who make up stories and manipulate footage like ABC are known for.

Shhhh, listen to the tumbleweeds.

Veritas delivers the truth once more! :cool:

Veritas delivers the truth once more! :cool:

She's trying to wriggle out of it now by saying it was only her opinion, lol, the genie is out of the bottle now, too late for that luv.

"Most prolific pedophile the country has ever known" .... but muh Trump !!!!

And people probably still believe that there is nothing to see here, and if there is, it's all Trump !!!

It seems that James O'Keefe has an Epstein one on the way. He's correct to be worried.

https://summit.news/2019/11/05/james-okeefe-activates-deadman-switch-before-release-of-epstein-cover-up-footage/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭Treppen

Can we stop with this Trump Vs Clinton nonsense it's getting old.... Unlike Epstein who didn't kill himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,690 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Why did the video only start where it did? Why was her heart beat so loud?

Her own statement since Veritas aired this:

"As a journalist, as the Epstein story continued to unfold last summer, I was caught in a private moment of frustration. I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations. My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015. I was referencing her allegations – not what ABC News had verified through our reporting. The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story."

Idiots will believe whatever they are told even if they are proven liars who make up stories and manipulate footage like Project Veritas are known for.

Indeed.

Overheal wrote: »
    Why did the video only start where it did? Why was her heart beat so loud?

Her own statement since Veritas aired this:

"As a journalist, as the Epstein story continued to unfold last summer, I was caught in a private moment of frustration. I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn’t air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC’s editorial standards about her allegations. My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015. I was referencing her allegations – not what ABC News had verified through our reporting. The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn’t air, didn’t meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story."

Poppycock. Watch the tape.

• Advertisement

Poppycock. Watch the tape.

Why did they cut off the start of the hot mic conversation?

Advertisement