Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 9 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Chiefs very, very lucky in this game. Moore fumbled twice in this drive only to be bailed out both times. Vikings will be kicking themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Vikings make a big defensive play only for someone on their sideline calling a timeout :pac:

eagle eye wrote:
    Yeah I think that spells the end of Vinatieri's career, I'd expect to see him cut tomorrow.

There will be talk of retirement again.... Not sure he'll get cut. Besides, is there a more viable free agent kicker available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Jesus what a crucial miss. Steelers pass rush able to keep them in it with some critical stops, offence is just toothless with no Redzone threat

Scrappy game full of penalties. That last PI for 35 yards was crazy, I wish they’d either get rid of reviews or implement them fairly.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Colts, don't make the same mistake the Bears did. Cut Vinatieri. He's done.

• Advertisement

Is everything alright between Jets and Dolphins? Haughey was Taoiseach the last time they appeared on Redzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Adam Gase got fired as the Dolphins coach last year and yet he's still managing to screw the over. The Jets need to get rid of him as soon as possible

Colts, don't make the same mistake the Bears did. Cut Vinatieri. He's done.

The Robbie Gould mistake?

I didn't think it was possible the Dolphins would win a game this year, but i forgot about the Jets being the Jets.

Seriously though, they have looked at least competitive recently, and were a bit unlucky last week. Delighted for Fitzpatrick.

Rivers looks so sharp, absolutely dici g the packers secondary. Some great throws to start the game.

• Advertisement

What's going on in Denver...an actual offensive TD drive! A couple of on the money throws by Allen on his debut.

That Cleveland tackling! But I'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Browns defense forgetting it’s not touch football.

Tampa bay pissing thru Seattle’s defense too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Dog Murphy

eagle eye wrote: »
    Yeah I think that spells the end of Vinatieri's career, I'd expect to see him cut tomorrow.

He should have retired last week after the game winning kick, go out on a high.it would have been a perfect way to end his career.

He's been poor all year and was going to be gone at some stage this season so why hang around to be pushed out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

The Robbie Gould mistake?

Ha fair point!

Green Bay in a tough spot here. I thought they’d beat the Chargers well

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Will the Packers make it to 100 yrds in total offence?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Pack need to take Rodgers out of the game. Absolute sh1tstorm of a game. We can’t win it.

Tyler Lockett is a beast

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Probably picked the 2 worst games to watch today in the Bears - Eagles and Packers - Chargers. At least I started watching them late so I'm not subjected to 6+ hours of this crap. Finally live on the Chargers game and they're absolutely dominating the Packers. Swapping over the Seattle game.

I find it hilarious that somehow the Bengals have taken the lead for the #1 overall pick despite the Dolphins doing all in their power to tank. Was also looking forward to the match-up between the pair in week 16 to see who gets Tua. Unfortunately the Phins winning has taken some of the gloss off that tie.

• Advertisement

Dolphins should have left Rosen in there if they wanted to lock down that #1 pick, Fitzmagic was always going to win a game or two

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,031 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Ravens moving the ball at will on that first drive until the red zone there. Interesting what adjustments Bill makes

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ravens 7-0 after an uncustomary penalty from the Pats.

Ravens doing their best to get the Patriots points.

Amateur hour from Ingram.

That Cyrus Jones fumble on the punt return has really sucked the air outta us.

Now it's Marlon Humphrey's turn to act the bollocks. Helmet to helmet when absolutely no ****ing need. 15 yards to horse Patriots up the field.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,604 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

With a minute gone in the second quarter I though we were in big trouble at 17-0 down, then ST's woke up, then the offense and defense woke up. 17-13 at halftime and we are right back in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,604 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Edelman fumble taken back for a Ravens td, this just got a lot tougher. 24-14 Ravens.

• Advertisement

We can't get near Brady in the pocket.

Advertisement