Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 9 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

The Jets losing to a team deliberately sabotaging their own season would be very Jets

Darius Leonard with the most brainless penalty I've seen this season. Colts 16-10, couple of seconds left, three Colts players have a Steeler wrapped up, half-time.

Or so we thought, except Leonard came in with a late hit (making it a FOURTH Colt). 15 yard penalty and Steelers get the field goal. 16-13.

Such was the stupidity, I'd cut him at half-time.

The Jets losing to a team deliberately sabotaging their own season would be very Jets

I have them -3.5 in a treble haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

A tanking Dolphins team are tearing the Jets apart today, hopefully will mean one day closer to Gase getting fired!!

How Gase is let anywhere near a football team, nevermind a head coach of a football team is beyond him:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Oat23 wrote: »
    I'd be happy with Bridgewater as well, but the problem is there will be other teams with far more cap room willing to throw money at him. We can't compete financially.

For Foles, we probably haven't got the draft capital or cap to do a deal either.

Kaepernick is probably the best available we could realistically get, but I doubt the organisation would allow it.

I would at the very least be calling Cutler just to see where he's at.

With their schedule they might as well start looking to next year. Dont think they have enough cap space to move for one of the better FA QBs, unless they make major roster moves.

Might see what they can do in the draft, moving back into the first.

Darnold seeing ghosts again apparently :(

This last 2 minutes of the Jets/Dolphins game have been crazy! Dolphins intercept Darnold on their own 1, then give up a safety because Fits essentially kneeled in his own end zone

• Registered Users Posts: 39,438 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

TD Eagles 19-0

They showed a reply of the zach ertz TD from a different angle and okay that hand was up high.

• Advertisement

Damn it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Got to hand it to the Colts, lost luck, lost funchess, lost Hilton, lost brissett, beating the steelers @ heinz field.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Eagles throwing it away. With jackson out this has to be the worst WR group in the entire league.

McCaffrey is something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,823 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

I turned it off to get some urgent work done and out of disgust and now we're back in it. Montgomery really is playing very well the last few weeks, when he's let.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    They showed a reply of the zach ertz TD from a different angle and okay that hand was up high.

We definitely got screwed. I don't fully understand the rule though. When they review a TD, are they allowed to bring it back for something like OPI or illegal hands to the face if no penalty was called live? If not, they should be able to.

Watching Hoyer turn is like watching an ocean liner.

Wow, that can't be pi in Pittsburg. Totally uncatchable ball.

... I understand that they didn't overturn it, but that should never have been called.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Wow, that can't be pi in Pittsburg. Totally uncatchable ball.

Absolute robbery and will likely cost Pitt the game

• Advertisement

Absolute robbery and will likely cost Pitt the game

Tomlin fishing for a make up call methinks.

25 seconds left, 8 points down.

I suggest we take a knee.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Tomlin fishing for a make up call methinks.

No confidence in MR to go down the field on a two minute drive so he’s happy to burn the TO in the hope of getting something

Huge stop for Pittsburgh, it will get them the ball back should viniateri score this.

Jesus, what a miss.

25 seconds left, 8 points down.

I suggest we take a knee.

Hahaha, we managed to do something even worse than my joke suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Is that it for Adam, having a bad year

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

LACES OUT!

Of course he couldn't do that last week. Typical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah I think that spells the end of Vinatieri's career, I'd expect to see him cut tomorrow.

Advertisement