Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Well there are two things going on there
    The conversation on Friday gave Patrick a lot of info an ideas for his statement if he made it up. I can nearly bet no one person looked at the conversation from Friday night page 126 onwards. If its true then a negotiator role was need to coordinate the teams

I've looked over it - I don't think I'm seeing what you want me to see, but I'm very tired this morning. Can you just point it out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Maybe it is just me,Patrick had a day to make his statement he was there for that convo and info about tasks is in it if he wanted to make something up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So two wolf teams, did you have a joint backroom or no contact with other wolf team?

No contact, initially thought Isla may have been the contact but dismissed it. We were very paranoid in the backroom, I mean Senan pulled the trigger on Emily cause we thought she was the jester.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    No contact, initially thought Isla may have been the contact but dismissed it. We were very paranoid in the backroom, I mean Senan pulled the trigger on Emily cause we thought she was the jester.

Emily didn't get shot though.

Maybe it is just me,Patrick had a day to make his statement he was there for that convo and info about tasks is in it if he wanted to make something up

Yeah, you're right - there are plenty of handy ideas in there.

I think that Patrick's told us some of the truth mixed in with some lies. I'm just not sure where the truth is.

I don't believe that he's the last wolf on a team. I'm not sure if I believe that there are 2 teams at all. The votes are just too spread out.

• Advertisement

Emily didn't get shot though.

I know, which is why we poisoned her, she basically told us she couldn't die! She volunteered herself for lynch in the backroom and we thought ****, jester, so shot her. Then she explained she couldn't die till a certain point so we should poison her for village cred, like Lucy kinda thing

Necro wrote: »

'Member that time we told Emily not to talk about her role to anyone?

'I 'member that!!'

ForkedSkeletalJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

Emily WW has died from poisoning

Emily obviously told us too much hence the poisoning happening

Hey, Patrick, if Isla is going to die when you die anyway, fancy munching her instead of any of us?

(sorry Isla)

Henry WW wrote: »
    Hey, Patrick, if Isla is going to die when you die anyway, fancy munching her instead of any of us?

I can't I'm afraid, this munch isn't ours, I told Isla that's what I'd do in the BR if I could, Isla dies, I get a bullet kill another person but yeah, not gonna happen unfortunately

• Advertisement

I can't I'm afraid, this munch isn't ours, I told Isla that's what I'd do in the BR if I could, Isla dies, I get a bullet kill another person but yeah, not gonna happen unfortunately

Oh well. That is unfortunate.

I've a slight suspicion that Isla might miraculously survive your death, but maybe not.

Oh well. That is unfortunate.

I've a slight suspicion that Isla might miraculously survive your death, but maybe not.

That doesn't sound like a problem I'll be around to deal with Henry

That doesn't sound like a problem I'll be around to deal with Henry

lol

I doubt i'll be around to deal with it myself Patrick old buddy

Could be any of us for munch today what with numbers getting smaller

Could be any of us for munch today what with numbers getting smaller

If I was a wolf, who would I munch :D

If I was a wolf, who would I munch :D

Who would you like to?

More interesting: if we lynch Patrick and Isla gets a kill, who is she going to take out?

Happens in about 80 minutes (assuming we're quick at lynching Patrick) and I don't think it's really been mentioned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

More interesting: if we lynch Patrick and Isla gets a kill, who is she going to take out?

Happens in about 80 minutes (assuming we're quick at lynching Patrick) and I don't think it's really been mentioned.

You don’t need to rush majority lynch as if I’m alive (maybe wolves will leave the village to deal with the lovers) I’ll still be in work for about another hour. Maybe Grill pat for any last drop of info for a bit first.

Who would you like to?

I'd be taking Abi this morning if we had the munch

Isla WW wrote: »
    You don’t need to rush majority lynch as if I’m alive (maybe wolves will leave the village to deal with the lovers) I’ll still be in work for about another hour. Maybe Grill pat for any last drop of info for a bit first.

Who ya thinking about killing Isla?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Who ya thinking about killing Isla?

Honestly not 100% who if I get the choice but I’d be interested to see who people would suggest and why alright. Can’t really post at work though... actually doing so while standing in front of a class of kids right now :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So no contact with the other wolves yet no other wolves were munched?

Arent you just the bestest

Isla WW wrote: »
    Honestly not 100% who if I get the choice but I’d be interested to see who people would suggest and why alright. Can’t really post at work though... actually doing so while standing in front of a class of kids right now :pac:

As usual, if truly good..... go with your own gut.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all

Morning, how goes it?

Morning, how goes it?

My god it’s cold and frosty this morning!

morning philly

I'm gonna be honest, i'm feeling very wolfy about you this morning. I've not seen any other identical roles in this game and I can't get it out of my head

Phil WW wrote: »
    My god it’s cold and frosty this morning!

does your furry coat help keep you warm? ;)

• Advertisement

I didn’t make the game Henry

Advertisement