Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm not rubbishing your thoery, Theorise away Brendo. My guess though is just that the roles were randed and thats what he got.

Thats possible.

But a drunk seer with access to both teams, via joint backroom or negotiator in the mix makes sense to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Thats possible.

But a drunk seer with access to both teams, via joint backroom or negotiator in the mix makes sense to me.

You could be right, you could have more knowledge of how the behind the scenes works with the wolves than I do.

Isla WW wrote: »
    You could be right, you could have more knowledge of how the behind the scenes works with the wolves than I do.

As might you.

Ive reviewed the backroom.

Now theres on post by eva in which she discusses her thoughts on doris and clo extensively.

I dont personally feel like she was trying to influence me with them but i may be wrong.

At the time i was already not believing clo and was well on Doris, so it didnt do much to actually influence me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ive reviewed the backroom.

Now theres on post by eva in which she discusses her thoughts on doris and clo extensively.

I dont personally feel like she was trying to influence me with them but i may be wrong.

At the time i was already not believing clo and was well on Doris, so it didnt do much to actually influence me.

I'm in a similar boat tbh.

You were very obviously pushing Clo and Doris hard. But I was already on board with them. If there was any need to influence, I was 95% of the way there anyway.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'm in a similar boat tbh.

You were very obviously pushing Clo and Doris hard. But I was already on board with them. If there was any need to influence, I was 95% of the way there anyway.

In relation to my lovers is fact, i was genuinely sure I was a lover at first.... as in neoghbour was a variation on the lovers role...... as i was alone with you in a room.

And i was initially thinking you were a wolf in the first few hours, until i said **** it i feel like a risk and revealed as Brendan.

I made the first move and revealed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Was there any sexy time going on in these rooms?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Was there any sexy time going on in these rooms?

Define sexy time.....

Define sexy time.....

-rYzb4.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I may have missed your posts it seems. I honestly forget you Phil and lucy are playing sometimes as you post less than others.

I wasn't just saying you missed my posts, you also missed Clodagh's posts at the times she discussed in them.

And you clearly don't always forget we're playing because you've thrown some shade at least thrice this weekend.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I wasn't just saying you missed my posts, you also missed Clodagh's posts at the times she discussed in them.

And you clearly don't always forget we're playing because you've thrown some shade at least thrice this weekend.

When i remember I throw shade as you both havent engaged as much as others have.

Im not the only player to do this either. And its a fair comment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

All gone quiet here!

636 posts between here and the backroom, no wonder my OH is pissed

Patrick WW wrote: »
    All gone quiet here!

Would imagine it will go quiet now for a bit.

Reality is the next three actions are lined up. Munch, lynch you (and lose Isla at the same time), munch.

So 4 people will be gone before we make our next real decision. Obviously, whoever the wolves leave will have decisions to make.

Would imagine it will go quiet now for a bit.

Reality is the next three actions are lined up. Munch, lynch you (and lose Isla at the same time), munch.

So 4 people will be gone before we make our next real decision. Obviously, whoever the wolves leave will have decisions to make.

If you and Brendan are sitting around a table with 3 of yas left, you or him will have had a great game but yeah, next few actions are sorted really!

Can ya all majority lynch me at 10.01, I'd love the quickest maj lynch ever!

Don't suppose you want to expand on the whole "Influence your team mate" task, no?

Don't suppose you want to expand on the whole "Influence your team mate" task, no?

To lay a vote somewhere! Depending on how successful you were you get the next munch! What ya wanna know in particular?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Hi all just catching up reading

To lay a vote somewhere! Depending on how successful you were you get the next munch! What ya wanna know in particular?

So for example night 1, vote early and vote something other than no lynch, that was handy as Isla has to vote early and she selected someone without prompting. An other day I had to get her to vote for someone I'd already voted for, she selected Vernon and I'd already voted him. I'd to try get her to change vote after 8pm another night which i failed cause she's never on that late and the other team won

• Advertisement

So are we still majority lynching

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So are we still majority lynching

Yeah, on me Tegs

Ahh ok then

So for example night 1, vote early and vote something other than no lynch, that was handy as Isla has to vote early and she selected someone without prompting. An other day I had to get her to vote for someone I'd already voted for, she selected Vernon and I'd already voted him. I'd to try get her to change vote after 8pm another night which i failed cause she's never on that late and the other team won

The night which you faile who were you trying to get her to vote for?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    The night which you faile who were you trying to get her to vote for?

I wasn't, I just had go get her to switch votes after 8pm, she lives in Asia so is never really on after 5ish so I was snookered that night

For those giving Patrick any yime of day

Eva will confirm I never ever attempted to influence her vote

I wasn't, I just had go get her to switch votes after 8pm, she lives in Asia so is never really on after 5ish so I was snookered that night

I get ya, but who did you want her to switch the vote onto if successful

For those giving Patrick any yime of day

Eva will confirm I never ever attempted to influence her vote

I never said ya did Brendo, I'm just giving answers to questions, no beakering here :D

What day exactly did she vote for Vernon whom you previously voted for?

• Advertisement

I never said ya did Brendo, I'm just giving answers to questions, no beakering here :D

I never said you did say anything to suggest it either

Advertisement