Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I get ya, but who did you want her to switch the vote onto if successful

The point of the task was to get her to switch from whoever she was on to someone else, I never tried cause she was never gonna be in the backroom but say she selected Tegan, my plan would have been to maybe say I think Tegan might the seer or something and try move her to anyone else, but it wasn't an option unfortunately

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Oh i understand

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    The point of the task was to get her to switch from whoever she was on to someone else, I never tried cause she was never gonna be in the backroom but say she selected Tegan, my plan would have been to maybe say I think Tegan might the seer or something and try move her to anyone else, but it wasn't an option unfortunately

Was your task framed in a manner that made you think you were competing with another wolf who had a similar task?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    For those giving Patrick any yime of day

Eva will confirm I never ever attempted to influence her vote

Yeah, I'll back this up.

I've re-read through our backroom twice this evening, and I don't think Brendo even once suggest we co-ordinate votes, discuss who we were voting for, etc.

After we revealed, 90% of our discussion has bee agreeing we couldn't think of a way to use the backroom efficiently.

Brendan I am confused as I haven't been here all day following conversation but have you been outed as a wolf or is it just Patrick?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Brendan I am confused as I haven't been here all day following conversation but have you been outed as a wolf or is it just Patrick?

Patrick's reveal makes me look wolfy based on details he gave.

Im not a wolf, just a suspect

Eva WW wrote: »
    Was your task framed in a manner that made you think you were competing with another wolf who had a similar task?

I was given a task, the task was worded that we were in a competition on my thread. Like some of them required no effort on my part and I won by coincidence really. I wouldn't say the tasks were the same.

Like we got another prize for Stan signalling to me providing I didn't reply to him, he had suggested it anyway so I just didn't reply, I scowered the thread looking for something similar and had no luck so highly doubt they are the same

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My big concern from looking at the voting is Frank. He voted for Patrick in the last lynch, potentially to curry favour once Patrick was confirmed as bad. He was early in on Ewan the lynch before and I wonder if that was planned from the Vernon lynch when so many were already bussing him. Maybe they thought lets set something up to distance one of us if Ewan gets got. Patrick had an early vote on him in the second lynch and then didn't have a final vote on him again.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy,20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred,Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

=======

Lynch 5 - Ewan lynched

Results
    Ewan - Frank, Clodagh, Brendan, Eva, Patrick, Abigail, Doris (7)
    Doris - Emily, Phil, Henry, Ewan (4)
    Phil - Tegan, Angus (2)
    Liam - Isla, Oisin (2)
    Emily - Fiona (1)
    Fiona - Orla (1)
    Patrick - Liam (1)
    Did not vote - Conor

=======

Lynch 6 - Doris lynched
    Doris - Brendan, Eva, Isla, Patrick, Phil, Clodagh (6)
    Patrick - Frank, Lucy (2)
    Brendan - Tegan (1)
    Clodagh - Doris (1)

I voted for Patrick because Clodagh said that she had peeked him wolf. Catch a wolf, Kill a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    When i remember I throw shade as you both havent engaged as much as others have.

Im not the only player to do this either. And its a fair comment.

Well when I do post you clearly don't read them too closely because one of the last things I posted you replied asking me to look at from a different point of view, when the point of view you wanted me to use was the one I had used in the beginning.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I voted for Patrick because Clodagh said that she had peeked him wolf. Catch a wolf, Kill a wolf.

You actually voted for me to see a 4 person explosion according to your reasoning! Wolf here folks

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

You actually voted for me to see a 4 person explosion according to your reasoning! Wolf here folks

I'd also like to see this four person explosion if real. ALSO clo says your a wolf. You dead.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I'd also like to see this four person explosion if real. ALSO clo says your a wolf. You dead.

Wolf number 2!

Starvin was supposed to be invincible too, make sure you don't talk about your role

I'll say one thing, I think the wolves deserve to win, genuinely haven't a clue who you are!

I'll say one thing, I think the wolves deserve to win, genuinely haven't a clue who you are!

giphy.gif

Senan WW - earned powers (bullet and tracker)
    Emily WW - Scapegoat
    Patrick WW - linked to Stan her lover if one dies the other dies
    Oisin WW - 50/50 vig, 3 shots!
    Orla WW - Poisoner

Other wolf team 5 members we think not spelled out but alluded to in the backroom 
    Vernon WW -
    Derry WW - 
    Ewan WW -

So Orla is on his team despite being announced by the mods as good, so there are 5 on his team and we don't know one of them. Then there are five on the other team and he 'thinks' three of them are Vernon, Derry and Ewan. How does he only think they are on the other team, they've been mod announced as evil!! If they aren't on his team and are evil why would he only think they are on the other team?

If the other team was Vernon, Derry, Ewan, I wonder who avoided voting for them.

Also, how does THIS two wolf team idea work with the whole Senan vote change thing?

So Orla is on his team despite being announced by the mods as good, so there are 5 on his team and we don't know one of them. Then there are five on the other team and he 'thinks' three of them are Vernon, Derry and Ewan. How does he only think they are on the other team, they've been mod announced as evil!! If they aren't on his team and are evil why would he only think they are on the other team?

Well if you had asked me last week the other team list would have 0 names! I included the ones the mods gave, although one of them could actually be good now that you mentioned it! Jaysis forgot that!

Eva WW wrote: »
    If the other team was Vernon, Derry, Ewan, I wonder who avoided voting for them.

Also, how does THIS two wolf team idea work with the whole Senan vote change thing?

The two wolf thing doesn't work at he. Patrick just said he thinks he knows three of the other wolf team. If there is another wolf team he must know that they were on the other team.

And now he has said that he forgot that someone on his own team was a goodie.

Also there hasn't been a tonne of posts today, so if your gonna be lazy and not read them, then I'm not gonna bother answering your other questions

Funny how my reveal doesn't box you as lock clear anymore Abi, you never where but just made out like ya were

Well if you had asked me last week the other team list would have 0 names! I included the ones the mods gave, although one of them could actually be good now that you mentioned it! Jaysis forgot that!

Forgot that one of your own teammates is a goodie?

• Advertisement

The two wolf thing doesn't work at he. Patrick just said he thinks he knows three of the other wolf team. If there is another wolf team he must know that they were on the other team.

And now he has said that he forgot that someone on his own team was a goodie.

Your not reading and thats your own ignorance

Forgot that one of your own teammates is a goodie?

Read the thread, its in my reveal

Orla was a wolf, we won a power which meant she would appear good on death but not on a peek, likewise a goody would appear the opposite, my hope was it would be Clodagh but obviously not. We'd no choice on which person would appear good on death unfortunately

I'll make it easy for you Abi, also I realised when talking to you that one of the other wolf team may not have actually being evil but I've no way of knowing that for sure. I found who other wolves are outside my team at the same time you did

Read the thread, its in my reveal

Good grief, I no more believe that than I believe that there are three wolf teams.

I'll make it easy for you Abi, also I realised when talking to you that one of the other wolf team may not have actually being evil but I've no way of knowing that for sure. I found who other wolves are outside my team at the same time you did

You thought one of the other wolf team was not evil? A good wolf? Hmmm.

I'm not saying you know who they were before they were outed but how do you only now think they were on the other wolf team.

Oh XXX is evil, XXX isn't on my team and isn't the jester and there is no SK, so XXX has to be on the other wolf team would be my line of thinking. I wouldn't 'think' XXX was on another wolf team, I would know they were on the other wolf team. Whereas you specifically used the word think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I was given a task, the task was worded that we were in a competition on my thread. Like some of them required no effort on my part and I won by coincidence really. I wouldn't say the tasks were the same.

Like we got another prize for Stan signalling to me providing I didn't reply to him, he had suggested it anyway so I just didn't reply, I scowered the thread looking for something similar and had no luck so highly doubt they are the same

So two wolf teams, did you have a joint backroom or no contact with other wolf team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor, if you're on before 10am can you tell me your role description?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

i don't get the whole 2 teams and patrick having challenges to make isla do things

if the roles were randed, how would the mods know that a wolf would get one of the lovers and be able to put the challenges through that mechanism?

Henry WW wrote: »
    i don't get the whole 2 teams and patrick having challenges to make isla do things

if the roles were randed, how would the mods know that a wolf would get one of the lovers and be able to put the challenges through that mechanism?

Well there are two things going on there
    The conversation on Friday gave Patrick a lot of info an ideas for his statement if he made it up. I can nearly bet no one person looked at the conversation from Friday night page 126 onwards. If its true then a negotiator role was need to coordinate the teams

• Advertisement

Patick has suggested he thought Isla might been but then dismissed that idea #6029

Advertisement