Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    But if you do it I need to know soon to move my backroom choice

Hi clodagh

What do you do when you are at home, outside or eating villagers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Patrick - Liam
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris - Brendan

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Clodagh - Liam
    Patrick - Brendan

Have updated to give people one choice each. If you want it changed, feel free to do it yourselves. I'll likely be at meetings tomorrow coming up to 10am.

If there is two wolf teams Henry , then nobody who has killed a wolf is clear. You better get back to that framing me board and come up with something better.

I’ve killed a wolf and everybody knows it, What have you done that clears you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Defend what corner? Do you know what’s weird? If there are two wolf teams then nobody who has killed a wolf is clear. Why am I the only one being picked out? How come nobody thought of that when Henry and Eva were already canvassing for me to be killed!

Somebody said “‘maybe there’s two teams” , with absolutely no reasoning other then there’s loads of wolves. I can’t defend myself agaisnt make believe evidence but it’s a defence that’s cleared plenty of other villagers.

I took a break from around half five because I’ve been here too much and I’m
    Conscious I have been narky at times.. I was getting into too many arguments and didn’t feel I was helping. I needed a break.

Kept an eye on things and decided not to vote because I wasn’t able to completely keep up (so didn’t want to have an influence on the vote) and I wanted to see how things played out. Then I saw Henry jump on me for first thanking a post that I agreed with and then making out me not voting implies something suspicious. Let’s look at that, so I am a wolf looking to blend in so I don’t vote ? That’s the reasoning? I thank a post that I respond to because I agree with it, but that’s ignored.

Then the two team theory is thrown up on the back of me just not being around. In this imaginary idea why have I not voted and not been around that’s so obviously going to stick out? After how active I’ve been the last 3 days I’m gonna lose any credibility I got from killing Senan for no obvious reason?

I’m tired Patrick and don’t have the energy to spend as much time here as I was doing the previous few days. I felt the best way of conserving energy was not being here. Ironic that when I argue with people I am found suspicious and when I step away I’m found suspicious.

There is nothing to defend. I don’t know if there’s two teams but I haven’t seen any reasonable reason why people think there might be other then there being a lot of wolves. Why can’t there be one big wolf team?

I don’t think killing me is a good use of the powers but I do think some people want me dead, but I’m not sure their motives.

I tend to agree that there is only one team of wolves but as I said earlier I wouldn't rule out a Lone Wolf who only wins if they are the only wolf surviving.

Lucy regurgited back into the game as Mysterion well sounds very

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If there is two wolf teams Henry , then nobody who has killed a wolf is clear. You better get back to that framing me board and come up with something better.

I’ve killed a wolf and everybody knows it, What have you done that clears you?

I thought we were ignoring each other

Go back and read my post - I thought you were silenced because you missed the vote. I didn't say anything negative about your absence. I've no interest in engaging someone who is name calling and throwing insults.

I tend to agree that there is only one team of wolves but as I said earlier I wouldn't rule out a Lone Wolf who only wins if they are the only wolf surviving.

So how are any of the villages who killed a wolf clear?

You think there’s a lone wolf with no powers , is that not effectively the jester?

• Advertisement

I think i scared clodagh away come back cloads

I thought we were ignoring each other

Go back and read my post - I thought you were silenced because you missed the vote. I didn't say anything negative about your absence. I've no interest in engaging someone who is name calling and throwing insults.

You didn’t ignore my missed vote. You didn’t ignore Me thanking a post. You didn’t ignore my absence and are trying to twist it into something to get me lynched. How can I ignore somebody who wants me killed? This is your agenda , so I’m not letting you bury me for nothing.

At best, as a villager you look like you just have it in for me. There’s nothing In your post or your theory.

You’ve no answer or logical theory that’s why you won’t engage.

So remind us all Henry why the village should be following you into killing me? Where’s your credentials? I’ve only killed a wolf so you must have something massive to be so confident...

tenor.gif

Alien and we've had most things so far so why not. But I wouldn't expect it to be a bad role being so telegraphed.
    Glossary Alien
    Assigned in the beginning of the game, the Alien plays for themselves. If the Alien is targeted during the night phase, they do not die; however, during the alien's night phase, the narrator indicates that they have been activated. After the alien has been activated, they have to get people to vote them out during the following day. If they succeed, they explode and win the game. If they fail, they deactivate

You didn’t ignore my missed vote. You didn’t ignore Me thanking a post. You didn’t ignore my absence and are trying to twist it into something to get me lynched. How can I ignore somebody who wants me killed? This is your agenda , so I’m not letting you bury me for nothing.

At best, as a villager you look like you just have it in for me. There’s nothing In your post or your theory.

You’ve no answer or logical theory that’s why you won’t engage.

So remind us all Henry why the village should be following you into killing me? Where’s your credentials? I’ve only killed a wolf so you must have something massive to be so confident...

tenor.gif

Whatevs.

Has anybody seriously looked at Henry?

Also just double checking that eve is clear aswell? Haven’t been able to completely keep up cause I’m exhausted from this game.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    I think i scared clodagh away come back cloads

You don't scare me that easily, just working and sometimes I hit the send key before I'm ready.

Anyways why you wanting to poison and shoot me in the first place. Shooting gets you no information as it goes to my grave with a reveal good, poison doesn't do much extra other than I spill the beans on my role and what I know so far.

I wont engage Conor, but I will say that his complete misrepresentation of my posts has him 100% wolf for me.

I asked about his missed vote last night as I thought he'd been silenced by someone (esp as Fiona missed one the night before). There was nothing accusatory there and he's losing the plot about it.

Wolf wolf wolf.

And that's all I'll say about him.

Anybody who's been robbed or denied their backroom, are the symptoms wrong password as I can't get into my backroom?

I wont engage Conor, but I will say that his complete misrepresentation of my posts has him 100% wolf for me.

I asked about his missed vote last night as I thought he'd been silenced by someone (esp as Fiona missed one the night before). There was nothing accusatory there and he's losing the plot about it.

Wolf wolf wolf.

And that's all I'll say about him.

People can read for themselves Henry.

You won’t engage because you have nothing. Just emotive or wolf reasons for making stuff up.

I Hadn’t been around since before dinner and only person was thinking of me:
    So... is Conor missing tonight's vote because he's stoned, Tegan?

I liked a post that mentioned Doris for a kill tomorrow and you spotted it in a flash, almost like you are keeping an eye out for me:
    I can't believe Conor just liked a post, didn't vote, and no one is talking about it.

You only ignore what I say but are willing to hang me
    I'll say it: I vote that angus shoots Conor tomorrow

For poison, I'd have emily, but that's purely on gut feel

And if that does happen and i'm wrong, i'm sorry

You have nothing Henry, just your prejudice or wolfy reasons for wanting me dead....

You can’t even address the biggest hole in your theory. Only way I’m a wolf is that there’s two teams. If there are two wolf teams, nobody who killed a wolf is clear. You’ve spent a lot of this game responding to me when you wanted to correct me, maybe try a bit of humility and stand down from this falacy.

Nah - he's appeared now. I was thinking that Fiona had been silenced yesterday and Conor today and there was a power wolf play to silence us.

Turns out that people just have lives. :o

You missed this post Conor. But you keep building that narrative.

Id like to withdraw my vote for Patrick

Sorry Henry

maybe try a bit of humility and stand down from this falacy.

I'm asking you now to stop Conor.

Seriously.

Poke holes in my theories, pick at my posts, pick at my language, whatever. Stop calling me arrogant and telling me to be more humble. Stop making out that I'm trying to make anything about me.

This is meant to be a game and I'm not enjoying the way you're talking to me.

Actually id like to withdraw my vote for clodagh too

I'm asking you now to stop Conor.

Seriously.

Poke holes in my theories, pick at my posts, pick at my language, whatever. Stop calling me arrogant and telling me to be more humble. Stop making out that I'm trying to make anything about me.

This is meant to be a game and I'm not enjoying the way you're talking to me.

You aren’t answering anything. Your trying to get me killed and you’ve discussed nothing I’ve raised. You’ve been at this the last two days, constantly pointing out flaws in my posts.

I took a step back to try and recharge and you have gone at me from the off and happily bought a fairytale story about 2 wolf teams because you want to. You’ve nothing to say about why there’s 2 wolf teams or what that says about other villagers who are cleared for killing wolves.

So if that hurts well don’t keep trying to get me killed when you can’t even talk about it.

You aren’t answering anything. Your trying to get me killed and you’ve discussed nothing I’ve raised. You’ve been at this the last two days, constantly pointing out flaws in my posts.

I took a step back to try and recharge and you have gone at me from the off and happily bought a fairytale story about 2 wolf teams because you want to. You’ve nothing to say about why there’s 2 wolf teams or what that says about other villagers who are cleared for killing wolves.

So if that hurts well don’t keep trying to get me killed when you can’t even talk about it.

I'll happily talk to you if you don't start giving out. If you're going to start giving out to me again, I don't want to talk. Up to you?

• Advertisement

Anybody who's been robbed or denied their backroom, are the symptoms wrong password as I can't get into my backroom?

Ignore this autocorrecting on phone caused the problem

I'll happily talk to you if you don't start giving out. If you're going to start giving out to me again, I don't want to talk. Up to you?

You are canvassing for me to be killed. Define giving out? :D

I love a good nemesis Henry so I’ve been praying you are bad.

But I’m genuinely sorry if my way of playing or things I have said are upsetting. I’m tired and am absorbed in the game but if my behavior with you and/or Tegan has upset either of you I’m disappointed with myself.

I really thought taking a break would help. When I say you mention me thanking a post I thought “ah FFs” and went straight into defence mode. But I didn’t want to spend the night arguing so sort of gave up.

But I don’t want to be finished because like that. I’m not bad, I don’t think there two teams and need a good night sleep before I can give any meaningful input into the village. Is that fair?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Thanks for looking after the votes Henry :)

I’m putting in a placeholder for Emily since she got 2 votes. I’ll try and get back on before 10am to see if there’s anymore.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Actually id like to withdraw my vote for clodagh too

I'll take the target off your back then, and retract wanting to poison you and then shoot you to be sure. :D

Now back to the game and finding good and bad guys because other than not being able to kill Lucy yesterday the rest is just smoke n mirrors.

So who is mysterion? In South park

I'll take the target off your back then, and retract wanting to poison you and then shoot you to be sure. :D

Now back to the game and finding good and bad guys because other than not being able to kill Lucy yesterday the rest is just smoke n mirrors.

So who is mysterion? In South park

https://southpark.fandom.com/wiki/Mysterion

Worth a read

Okay, taking out Clodagh and Liam, this is final votes that I'll be checking on:

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris – Brendan / Emily

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Patrick – Brendan

Do with that as ye will.

Reading back today hasnt helped much.

Ill need to look into the doris, frank thing but too tired to make sense of it now

At the risk of sounding stupid, i vote phil for a bullet,

Im leaning frank bad now aswell but thats something which needs to be looked at closer

Right im done

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

You are canvassing for me to be killed. Define giving out? :D

But I’m genuinely sorry if my way of playing or things I have said are upsetting. I’m tired and am absorbed in the game but if my behavior with you and/or Tegan has upset either of you I’m disappointed with myself.

?

Are you implying that I wrote my post based on being upset with you!!! I really hope that you aren't as it is not the case. I have been working through game stuff myself looking at lots of people including you.

I have gone through the game alone no allies, with me up for suspicion everyday of the game so far, and every move being discussed and analysed and lynching nightly hanging over my head. I have continued to plod away working for the village and have suggested stuff along the way which has largely been ignored due to peoples views on my role and lean, while you get it one night and get annoyed, but no one including you, Henry or anyone else is above suspicion.

If you're blaming me being upset you will have to ignore that I told you outright I thought you were a wolf which was why the order went in and hence why i put in an action against you before all of yesterday's interrogation. When you wrote this after me telling you that i picked you to be blocked because I thought you were a wolf
    I was hoping you would say you took a pop at me out of spite to be honest .... :pac:

So this in interesting turn of events that’s got me thinking of Angus claim in a different way. You can block powers for night actions. If you are good then your power was designed to work agaisnt baddies powers. What’s the point in having this power if it can’t stop any baddies actions? If there’s no BG, then this is possibly the next best thing on some level.

Is it a stretch to suggest Angus is the bad VIG with a night action kill that happens at munch?
    timestamp 23:11 #3532

I felt you were trying to telegraph information to a group you were locked out of, which is why i asked about it again the next morning.

I have had one day of upset which as I said had more to do with lack of sleep and coincided with a massive interrogation day where not just you but a lot of other people were questioning my motives etc and you at the time sent me a wink to remind me its just a game which it is. I havent discussed anything with anyone here I havent cosied up to anyone ive made my way blindly in an illogical way to this point in the game and played it so it has nothing to do with being upset.

Advertisement