Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Is this list structured in order of priority and if so are we reading left to right, or right to left?

You know what? I wouldn't mind Lynching this lad!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

It was a valid question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

He's actually a better decision since he's trigger-happy every morning.

HOWEVER, can you face this discussion again tomorrow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

It was a valid question

Any of the 7 would be decent

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Is this list structured in order of priority and if so are we reading left to right, or right to left?

Its just names plucked out of the air. Not a serious list.

I literally dont care. Ask me my reads tomorrow

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »

check the lynch thread. no. no I cannot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

She's not sabotaging anything. You taking your focus off actual conversations and engaging her is.

Who would you like lynched if not Vernon?

Disagree agree with your sentiments, at this stage I’d lynch Tegan so I’m not spending the whole day tomorrow having to ignore her inconsist behaviour. If she’s as tired as she says we wouid be doing her a favour.

If one of Vernon and Orla are bad we may force the Wolves to act in the morning. If Vernon is good what difference does it make leaving Vernon alive if all he has in an antidote? He might be a wolf, but do you think he has some other more dangerous power that will make a difference?

Not many wanted to really discuss the merits of this vote Earlier. I’ve Been around all day, RL means some people can’t, that’s ok. But don’t make out I haven’t been trying to work things out for The village. That’s all I’ve been doing all day with very little engagement other then negative responses. I think Phil was the only one who did any sort of looking into things I said. Henry worked ok the votes to be fair. That’s it, I may be wrong, but I can’t be accused of not working hard for the village. All Tegan can be accused of is taking up most my time defending herself and now bringing herself back to try front of discussions when people are finally not just talking about lynching Vernon.

This is incorrect. I did not happy the trigger yesterday.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Disagree agree with your sentiments, at this stage I’d lynch Tegan so I’m not spending the whole day tomorrow having to ignore her inconsist behaviour. If she’s as tired as she says we wouid be doing her a favour.

If one of Vernon and Orla are bad we may force the Wolves to act in the morning. If Vernon is good what difference does it make leaving Vernon alive if all he has in an antidote? He might be a wolf, but do you think he has some other more dangerous power that will make a difference?

Not many wanted to really discuss the merits of this vote Earlier. I’ve Been around all day, RL means some people can’t, that’s ok. But don’t make out I haven’t been trying to work things out for The village. That’s all I’ve been doing all day with very little engagement other then negative responses. I think Phil was the only one who did any sort of looking into things I said. Henry worked ok the votes to be fair. That’s it, I may be wrong, but I can’t be accused of not working hard for the village. All Tegan can be accused of is taking up most my time defending herself and now bringing herself back to try front of discussions when people are finally not just talking about lynching Vernon.

Fine. I'm on board.

Vote gone in for Tegan. I'm off now. Probably won't be back on til the morning, but we shall see.

• Advertisement

This is incorrect. I did not happy the trigger yesterday.

so i don't need to worry aobut you til friday morning?

cheers mate

Just wondering Conor, why were you so quiet about Vernon dying last night, but today it's a major issue?

Why are you only asking this now? Vernon has been dead to rights all day and now you finally ask this sort of question less then half an hour hefore the lynch? Seriously?

I’ve been looking at votes all day and giving my theory’s that couldn’t be more definitive in answering your question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Had a feeling you were a watcher alright winifred. One of my favourite roles in the game..a brilliant way to garner information for the village.

It also means ewan MUST be the poisoner. If ewan was the ONLY person to visit wendy and wendy got poisoned....

If orla and ewan both visited wendy, you'd have seen them both

What's your seer peek????

Maybe i've been completely pocketed by Tegan, but I can't see where you're coming from - I don't see her as wolfy.

And the insistence in vernon's innocence is making me feel like you're wolfy, because I'm sure he is (but it was my disagreement with him that started this in the first place, so maybe i'm biased).

I'm going to try and properly walk away from this until after lynch, and see where the chips lie then. By then we'll hopefully know that one of them is a wolf.

Why are you only asking this now? Vernon has been dead to rights all day and now you finally ask this sort of question less then half an hour hefore the lynch? Seriously?

I’ve been looking at votes all day and giving my theory’s that couldn’t be more definitive in answering your question.

literally only just occurred to me - didn't know i had a time limit for asking questions

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What's your seer peek????

Do Eva......

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Do Eva......

My peeks are ****. Frank promised us a peek.

My peeks are ****. Frank promised us a peek.

pretty sure frank gave you one on eva this morning if you go check his posts...

so i don't need to worry aobut you til friday morning?

cheers mate

Perhaps

Actually Winnie , If it wasn’t Tegan, Orla or Vernon might take a pop at Angus....

Anyways, Vernon, any last minute notes or thoughts (if you are good).

I will not be surprised if there is a vote mind f**k but hopefully at least we get a proper lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’m not changing off Vernon.

We got a jester, but now I’m wondering if there’s a second. Regan trying to drive votes off Vernon this late is weird.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’m not changing off Vernon.

We got a jester, but now I’m wondering if there’s a second. Regan trying to drive votes off Vernon this late is weird.

It makes no villsger sense to do whst Tegs is doing.

Hes aa high as his character

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Actually Winnie , If it wasn’t Tegan, Orla or Vernon might take a pop at Angus....

Anyways, Vernon, any last minute notes or thoughts (if you are good).

I will not be surprised if there is a vote mind f**k but hopefully at least we get a proper lynch.
    Same again. Even if I'm bad Orla will have free reign to kill someone tomorrow. You'd be better off killing her first. This is basic logic

pretty sure frank gave you one on eva this morning if you go check his posts...

I can't find it, on mobile at the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    It makes no villsger sense to do whst Tegs is doing.

Hes aa high as his character

Then I’d rather see him shot than hung.

In a game where we know there’s jester roles in play, i hate the idea of lynching someone who is practically begging to be lynched.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Then I’d rather see him shot than hung.

In a game where we know there’s jester roles in play, i hate the idea of lynching someone who is practically begging to be lynched.

Why do you suspect theres two?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Evening all,

Just catching up now. Ill be sticking with Vern anyway.

On the other reveal (Bren & Eva). It doesnt seem the most useful role/mechanic if you don't no if you are even lovers, let alone explosive ones.

Without a peek then this could be the beginning of a long play by a couple of wolves who are reeling after yesterday. Although Bren did point out that he voted early, and didnt change the last two lynches. Not typical wolf behaviour.

Angus is still on my list. Never responded about his second bullet that he alluded to shooting.

Tegan is tegan and will surely be up for lynching tomorrow just to declutter the thread.

Conor, Henry and Wini I believe to be village anyway.

Would also lean village on Isla and Patrick.

If you are a goody and can use the poison power once a day, do you use it everyday?

Suppose it’s a question of player, I’m not sure i rand choices though sure can’t I hit a goodie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I can't find it, on mobile at the moment.

Safe to say it didnt come back wolf or we'd be lynching her right now

• Advertisement

If you are a goody and can use the poison power once a day, do you use it everyday?

Suppose it’s a question of player, I’m not sure i rand choices though sure can’t I hit a goodie?

A roled goodie?

Advertisement