Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Well that's plain stupid. I have been cleared.

Guys I don't know what more proof you need that Lucy is a Wolf.
    She was cleared by a Wolf!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Voting for me is a waste. Stop listening to Wendy.

I am very much inclined to agree. I asked earlier but no one responded. Is this just because Derry flipped bad?

So Derry was a wolf. I think that is exactly how he would play it. IE be truthful. If he had been asked to peek a wolf he would have said they were a wolf, in the knowledge that when he flipped bad nothing of his posts could be given credit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Guys I don't know what more proof you need that Lucy is a Wolf.
    She was cleared by a Wolf!

Is she really the jester and you're her mate?

Emily WW wrote: »
    I am very much inclined to agree. I asked earlier but no one responded. Is this just because Derry flipped bad?

So Derry was a wolf. I think that is exactly how he would play it. IE be truthful. If he had been asked to peek a wolf he would have said they were a wolf, in the knowledge that when he flipped bad nothing of his posts could be given credit

There have been several conversations about this. Pretty sure everyone is of the opinion that Lucy is completely unknown given Derry's red flip.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Not you as well, I’m blue in the face saying this. With 4/5 wolves, maybe more there’s a good chance of a CFD, I was doing my best to make that an impossibility

It makes no sense for me to do that if my wolf buddy is going to change the outcome of the vote

I'm still leaning that you're more likely good than bad.

BUT, in your scenario, you're hypostasizing that at 20:59, three wolves would leap on you to power you out of the game? At 7-5 at that point, there'd have had to be three wolves willing to make an incredibly stupid play by all jumping on you.

======

On a similar note, Ewan said he was a seer who peeked Steve as bad and Wini (or Wendy?) as good. Yeah?

Wendy is giving of such overt jester vibes though, it nearly makes me think she's not. :o

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

My FFA from this morning was Regan, Brendan, Emily.

Regan is now Tegan and Emily is possibly shot.

So new FFA:
    Tegan
    Brendan
    Lucy (I'm not convinced that Derry being bad implies Lucy also bad but it's worthy of at least acknowledging)

Is she really the jester and you're her mate?

Cop on Winnie, making up your own game rules now? Clutching at straws.
    You're 100% Wolf. That BS earlier saying FACT about Ewan and then later admitting it wasn't even a fact!

I hope I'm cured so I can vote for you tomorrow. (Or if you die later this evening that's also cool.)

There have been several conversations about this. Pretty sure everyone is of the opinion that Lucy is completely unknown given Derry's red flip.

Yet she is leading in the votes for a lynch.

I think people will use her as a nice easy wagon to jump onto

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

It would be TWTBAW, 24hrs is a long time, Regan was voted out last nite, might get no votes this evening

Eva WW wrote: »
    Wendy is giving of such overt jester vibes though, it nearly makes me think she's not. :o

Well done, you are correct. ...I'm not.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This game may be crazy but there’s no way Wendy and Lucy are on a bad team together.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Looks bad that Derry flipped bad.

Or she was trying to pocket me.

So, because I know I'm good, I would have been more likely to believe her.

Yet she is leading in the votes for a lynch.

I think people will use her as a nice easy wagon to jump onto

And the fact that she's always talking about shooting and hit lists and also thinks she's clear cause a wolf said so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    This game may be crazy but there’s no way Wendy and Lucy are on a bad team together.

Wendy is a Jester and/or fake poisoned herself to gain credibility.

Don't even joke about it! On a serious note, I voted for her the first night and have been asking for people to vote for her non stop since. To think we're on a team is just crazy hence me believing winnie is bad.

Cop on Winnie, making up your own game rules now? Clutching at straws.
    You're 100% Wolf. That BS earlier saying FACT about Ewan and then later admitting it wasn't even a fact!

I hope I'm cured so I can vote for you tomorrow. (Or if you die later this evening that's also cool.)

hahahahah

You just hop on anything don't you.

I'm not bothering even looking at you any more. too much wasted energy.

Vote for me all you like, I'll probably be munched in the next day or two anyway as I've essentially outed myself.

Isn’t the jester a role in itself? Would the jester be the poisoner?

And the fact that she's always talking about shooting and hit lists and also thinks she's clear cause a wolf said so.

Fair enough but you have just repeatedly said "she is a wolf". Youve done this with your FFA lists as well and not given any sort of justification for it.You obviously dont have to but there is no way I am going to back someone who just says "they are a wolf because I said so"

Ruling anything out in any of these games is a bad move. Especially a game like this, where we haven't the foggiest what's going on.

I propose we ignore wendy. She's causing bloody ructions with no valuable input.

• Advertisement

Ruling anything out in any of these games is a bad move. Especially a game like this, where we haven't the foggiest what's going on.

Yep agree completely here. 32 roles is insane and there is no real limit to what the mods could put in

Very true.

That welcome pack was meant to help us but I think I’d understand it better if it was written in Chinese!

Vote in for Senan there.

Find a wolf, kill a wolf.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vote in for Senan there.

Find a wolf, kill a wolf.

Sorry Emily, darling, that expression usually means there's proof of him being a wolf, that is beyond any measure of doubt. Did I miss something?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sorry Emily, darling, that expression usually means there's proof of him being a wolf, that is beyond any measure of doubt. Did I miss something?

No proof no.

I was saying it moreso as 'I think I have found a wolf so I am going to vote to lynch him"

Fair enough but you have just repeatedly said "she is a wolf". Youve done this with your FFA lists as well and not given any sort of justification for it.You obviously dont have to but there is no way I am going to back someone who just says "they are a wolf because I said so"

I’ve explained my reasoning 100 times. I now believe you and Winnie are both wolves ganging up on me like this now you’re getting worried about your pal Lucy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I have a vote on lucy because I'm still catching up but Have we had any discussion about Tegan/regan and the votes being moved? Do we think that was wolves saving a baddie? It was so blatant though.

I’ve explained my reasoning 100 times. I now believe you and Winnie are both wolves ganging up on me like this now you’re getting worried about your pal Lucy.

why do you believe it? You're giving zero evidence for anything you say.

And funny that you think people are gangin up on you. yet there isn't one single vote on you yet

Time Player Vote
    10:15 Clodagh No Lynch
    10:50 Frank Ewan
    11:04 Orla Lucy
    11:57 Mary Derry
    12:21 Wendy Lucy
    13:24 Mary Lucy
    13:40 Ewan Lucy
    15:29 Isla Vernon
    15:43 Oisin Vernon
    16:07 Fiona Tegan
    16:21 Phil Tegan
    16:31 Barbara Tegan
    16:44 Emily Senan
    16:49 Eva Vernon

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

She just voted for someone other than you though. Most people who suspect you seem to think you may be the Jester, I don't think your getting many lynch votes but im not sure if anyone is colating them or FFAs.

Advertisement