Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Guys are you all blind to Lucy’s rambling? She has added nothing today to help the villagers.

+ I’m not 100% happy that Tegan isn’t the Jester. Would be a good idea for the mods to keep the jester out of action for a few days in case he got killed straight away and game over on day one.

But the jester wins based off lynch votes. Tegan has been in action since the start.

For all we know the jester has already won!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I just don’t know why you’re not questioning more the fact that another player has a similar role. That’s all.

So you would vote out a villager based on me not doing what you say and not thinking how you think.

I voted for Derry yesterday while everyone screamed wolf at me yesterday as I stated he was a bad un and eeryone thought i was nuts. Anyhow its a free world do as you tink will be done. Back in an hour or so coaching southpark smoking team (thats called being in character)

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 2,132
    User Name Posts
    Wendy WW 162
    Senan WW 161
    Lucy WW 129
    Henry WW 121
    Winifred WW 116
    Regan WW 113
    Isla WW 112
    Eva WW 87
    Patrick WW 84
    Vernon WW 77
    Brendan WW 68
    Phil WW 63
    Orla WW 61
    Conor WW 59
    Oisin WW 56
    Liam WW 51
    Clodagh WW 50
    Emily WW 50
    Derry WW 48
    Fiona WW 47
    Doris WW 47
    Frank WW 46
    Desmond WW 41
    Steve WW 40
    Holly WW 35
    Tegan WW 31
    Ewan WW 31
    Barbara WW 30
    Abigail WW 26
    Mary WW 22
    Gertrude WW 17
    Angus WW 14
    Gabriel WW 13

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

But the jester wins based off lynch votes. Tegan has been in action since the start.

For all we know the jester has already won!

Did he not get a new role today? Sorry maybe I’m mixing him up with some one else!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Thanks Phil

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fact: Ewan is the poisoner.
    Ewan are you a good poisoner or a bad poisoner, because from my perspective it looks like you're a filthy wolf poisoner!!!
    I'm not gonna tell you how I know, but it's a part of my role.

A role claim that Wini knows about Ewan being the poisoner.....(ie Wini says its in her role)

Would explain why shes adamant hes a wolf, rather than me think Wini is a wolf as she had knowledge Ewan was a wolf as they are wolf buddies.

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 2,132
    User Name Posts
    Wendy WW 162
    Senan WW 161
    Lucy WW 129
    Henry WW 121
    Winifred WW 116
    Regan WW 113
    Isla WW 112
    Eva WW 87
    Patrick WW 84
    Vernon WW 77
    Brendan WW 68
    Phil WW 63
    Orla WW 61
    Conor WW 59
    Oisin WW 56
    Liam WW 51
    Clodagh WW 50
    Emily WW 50
    Derry WW 48
    Fiona WW 47
    Doris WW 47
    Frank WW 46
    Desmond WW 41
    Steve WW 40
    Holly WW 35
    Tegan WW 31
    Ewan WW 31
    Barbara WW 30
    Abigail WW 26
    Mary WW 22
    Gertrude WW 17
    Angus WW 14
    Gabriel WW 13

Yikes. I need to do some actual work, this game will get me fired!

Did he not get a new role today? Sorry maybe I’m mixing him up with some one else!

You’re right. He said he got his role today. But he was still playing and could have been lynched since the start. His anon name did change though but mods said it’s one and the same.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    She’s hilarious, I’ve outed her as a wolf so kill me

Bad idea really for a wolf as I’m NRV now, I had my shot

So your was bullet and now it's extinguished and you're now nrv?

You’re right. He said he got his role today. But he was still playing and could have been lynched since the start. His anon name did change though but mods said it’s one and the same.

Ok. But he wouldn’t have know what his new role would be so the mods could have given it to someone else if he died?
    Just sound too risky for mods to give out that role early.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Steve WW 40

Tegan WW 31
    Ewan WW 31
    Barbara WW 30
    Abigail WW 26
    Mary WW 22
    Angus WW 14

jesus. Steve was first munch and still has more posts than the six of you. Get your act together...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Wait, is there anyone who has missed multiple votes? Could that be the jester stacking self votes?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Wait, is there anyone who has missed multiple votes? Could that be the jester stacking self votes?

yes, it absolutely could. Meant to bring this up earlier, but forgot

Henry WW wrote: »
    Please don't vote Mary - remember the self-votes if she is Jester. :(

I can't imagine that there isn't some fail safe somewhere in the game. Sure a non participating player just has to rack up enough missed votes to be self lynched and game over. Not impossible but I'm not so sure.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Just catching up

So Abbi has been munched
    Derry shot
    Wendy & Wini poisoned
    Holly shot

Ewan is the poisoner as claimed by Wini but doesn't know his alignment?

My thoughts
    Someone wants Derry dead real bad
    I don't know why abbey was munched, i hadn't even noticed her
    I can see why wendy is poisoned
    Holly shot is a strange one, I've a feeling that thats a good big shot

On the bold highlighted parts,

what do these mean?

Yes someone wants him dead, what a very obvious statemnet. adds nothing

Why can you see Wendy as being poisoned ??? elabarote instead of just throwing your thoughts out there willy-niilly

Why is holly being shot strange????

On the conversation on Liam and Derry, my reading is that neither of them seem to know if they got the real poison or the fake, so I doubt the poisoner knows either. If the poisoner is evil then it stands that those two are good, likewise Wendy and Wini, although I really want Wendy to be evil, like really want it
    If the poisoner is good then they obviously feel these people could be evil, I've said I'd shoot Wendy, so if I only had poison I'd poison her, so theres that[/QUOTE]

What makes you think Wendy is evil? While I dont like her style maybe personally, her play doesnt suggest shes wolfy.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I can't imagine that there isn't some fail safe somewhere in the game. Sure a non participating player just has to rack up enough missed votes to be self lynched and game over. Not impossible but I'm not so sure.

The no vote - self vote mechanic seems specifically set up for that exact gameplan

Ah good morning Mr. Save Your Own Bacon By Switching Votes At The Last Second. How's things in the Den?

Why did you think he was the vote manipulator?

Like I can see a case for the role to be good or bad.

Why do you think the role of VM is a baddie role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

Mary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

The no vote - self vote mechanic seems specifically set up for that exact gameplan

Hmmm....

1 missed vote OR missed posting requirements = 1 self vote
    2 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 2 self votes
    3 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 4 self votes
    4 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 8 self votes

Wolfs, this should be obvious to ye, but if Mary misses a vote tonight, and ye don't take her out tonight, chances are she wins as the jester tomorrow....

Has anyone got a list/table of role/power claims? A lot happened in the town while I was at the office.

• Advertisement

My role is wolf hunter, like the rest of the village! :cool:

I lol'd at this answer.

Ok. But he wouldn’t have know what his new role would be so the mods could have given it to someone else if he died?
    Just sound too risky for mods to give out that role early.

This is a decent point - what if Tegan became Jester on day 3?

But that doesn't explain the vote manipulation yesterday.

If it's a villager, I think they should tell us, because I think that's their power gone, but I don't think it is.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm just gonna throw FFA up now because I don't know if I'll have time to be online much between now and this evening

Regan - still lots if questions to answer, surviving last night seems too convenient for it to be an accident
    Brendan - snarky posting style, quoting things out if order on timeline, seems like someone trying to cause confusion
    Emily - head popping up from nowhere with a very suspicious "oh hai guyz, let's all pull together to get those big nasty wolves yeah" spiel.

I'm sure 5herell be plenty of developments between now and lynch time but that's all I got for now.

Presume Fiona is fairly clear as Village now, yeah? Unless there's a wolf necromwncer bringing back a fellow wolf who was only munched to stage some theatrics for village cred.....is that likely at all?

Just someone trying to read up and be aware of whats going on.

With 1705 posts at this stage (from where Im reading) Its a ****ing tough slog reading back.

I simply haven't time to read during work hours.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hmmm....

1 missed vote OR missed posting requirements = 1 self vote
    2 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 2 self votes
    3 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 4 self votes
    4 missed votes OR missed posting requirements = 8 self votes

Wolfs, this should be obvious to ye, but if Mary misses a vote tonight, and ye don't take her out tonight, chances are she wins as the jester tomorrow....

Mary has voted now so can't get more self-votes tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ill have to catch up later but vote in for senan, ticking all the baddie boxes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So you would vote out a villager based on me not doing what you say and not thinking how you think.

I voted for Derry yesterday while everyone screamed wolf at me yesterday as I stated he was a bad un and eeryone thought i was nuts. Anyhow its a free world do as you tink will be done. Back in an hour or so coaching southpark smoking team (thats called being in character)

I forgot that you voted for Derry, who was evil. Kinda puts a spanner in my theory.

Henry WW wrote: »
    This is a decent point - what if Tegan became Jester on day 3?

But that doesn't explain the vote manipulation yesterday.

If it's a villager, I think they should tell us, because I think that's their power gone, but I don't think it is.

Yeah I don’t get the vote change thing wasn’t expecting that. And the fact they haven’t owned up to it means probably a wolf. But would they be so obvious to save Regan if he was a wolf? It’s a tricky one.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Right I'm off for while

#FFA2
    Regan - Wolves changed the vote to save him. There's no way village did this so early
    Emily - Awfully fishy opening post. I've seen these ones before. Actors try and make you believe the opposite of what is true.
    Ewan - I'd like to apply some pressure after the poisoner accusation. He responded fairly poorly.

I disagree. Ive played games before where a single villager believes they know better,

It could be a casse of whom ever changed the vote believed Senan was good or had information that he thinks Gab was bad.

Obviously Gab was good but maybe the VM didnt know that.

So Derry was Evil. Now who thinks I’m crazy!
    Lucy is evil & I’m saying it from day one. We have the proof now.

Its not proof. Its very likely but its not 100 percent.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Its not proof. Its very likely but its not 100 percent.

It was more solid than anything else we had to go on.

Advertisement