Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Liam has 6 posts and Derry has none. Looks like our poisoner is trying to up the engagement.

If Derry isn't posting though, and if there's an antidote out there, is there any reason to give it to Derry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Steve being eaten is fascinating, in terms of wagonomics.

Is it a bluff from the wolves, so we spend all our time focusing on his voters? Or did they think they saw something, and thought they could get him prematurely hung for them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    So you think the wolfiest person here is the one who pulled you up on ur wolfie first post?

Nice sleuthing, with you around we’ll have no problem cracking the case

How was my first post wolfy? Just because you say it, doesn't make it so, not without reason.

While recounting my post to someone else, you completely spun it into something it's not. That is a wolfy tactic.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Can the people who are "dead" still talk for the next hour?

I'm guessing someone has the ability to cure the poison. Maybe only once in the game? Hence they have a choice to make?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    How was my first post wolfy? Just because you say it, doesn't make it so, not without reason.

While recounting my post to someone else, you completely spun it into something it's not. That is a wolfy tactic.
    I didn’t though, you came in saying you missed yesterday and could people catch you up

That’s what wolves say when they’ve been following all along in their BR

I called you out on it, you’ve realised you f**ked up and have gone after me since, THAT is a wolfy tactic

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'm guessing someone has the ability to cure the poison. Maybe only once in the game? Hence they have a choice to make?

I’d agree

What are the benefits of using it? It’s going to be a 50/50 shot by the looks of it

Pros
    You’re more than likely saving a villager, odds wise

The curing guy might be dead by the time someone more important is poisoned? So use it while you can?

Cons
    Neither Derry or Liam are contributing so are they any loss? (Sorry guys)
    They may be a wolf
    It’s a 50-50 shot, you might cure the guy who hasn’t been poisoned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    If Derry isn't posting though, and if there's an antidote out there, is there any reason to give it to Derry?

Dunno.

I'd guess the poisoner is hoping they'll start trying to persuade the person with the cure to cure them. No sign yet though!

I’d agree

What are the benefits of using it? It’s going to be a 50/50 shot by the looks of it

Pros
    You’re more than likely saving a villager, odds wise

The curing guy might be dead by the time someone more important is poisoned? So use it while you can?

Cons
    Neither Derry or Liam are contributing so are they any loss? (Sorry guys)
    They may be a wolf
    It’s a 50-50 shot, you might cure the guy who hasn’t been poisoned

I personally would let them die as there is nothing to go on

Is it a bluff from the wolves, so we spend all our time focusing on his voters? Or did they think they saw something, and thought they could get him prematurely hung for them.

I'm reading that as more of a jester-hunting munch.

Looking forward to seeing what he flips as!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

No autopriest?

Not until the revive role player hasn't "saved" them, then they'll flip green or red.

I personally would let them die as there is nothing to go on

Lol - they've got til lynch to make an appearance and start pleading their case. That's 10.5 hours you're writing off for them Fiona. :pac:

Henry WW wrote: »
    Lol - they've got til lynch to make an appearance and start pleading their case. That's 10.5 hours you're writing off for them Fiona. :pac:

Ah I thought they had till 11am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

They need to take out the Jester. Steve and Lucy seemed good shouts for Jester. Thats why I think Steve got munched

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Steve WW was

source.gif

Satan - Ultimate Power Granter

And...
    Good

Gertrude WW was

giphy.gif

Scott Tenorman, Eric Cartman hunter

And also...
    Good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    We need to shoot Wendy.

Was this meant for the wolf back room LuLa?

Well I was just posting they had until 11, but would seem the clock is only 30 mins

I'm not sure on that one, I didn't vote for him so I've no skin in the game but if you're the wolves you're jester hunting surely, so the people who voted steve are looking for the opposite?

I'd go so far as to say that I'd have Emily / Gertrude / Patrick on my lean village pile on that basis alone

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well I was just posting they had until 11, but would seem the clock is only 30 mins

So Necro mod says they have an hour and then kills them after 30 minutes. Some kind of role gameplay or just a cock up?

So Necro mod says they have an hour and then kills them after 30 minutes. Some kind of role gameplay or just a cock up?

Or the resurrector chose not to save them?

• Advertisement

i'd imagine the resurrector has an hour but decided earlier.

i think the OP says up to an hour, anyway.

"Eric Cartman Hunter"

Any ideas on what the Eric Cartman role would be? SK?

RIP Steve and Gertie

What do you think of their roles? I'm reading steves as the wish granter mentioned in the OP?

Cartman hunter? That could either mean that Cartman is evil and Gertie had guesses to find him or that they were in some way linked and would get a BR together if they found each other? Maybe the lovers mentioned in OP?
    I dont know enough about the characters to read anymore into it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eric Cartman hunter, a good role! Cartman a wolf or SK then? Or the jester?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

RIP Steve and Gertie

What do you think of their roles? I'm reading steves as the wish granter mentioned in the OP?

Cartman hunter? That could either mean that Cartman is evil and Gertie had guesses to find him or that they were in some way linked and would get a BR together if they found each other? Maybe the lovers mentioned in OP?

Not lovers anyway, Cartman killed Tenormans parents and fed then to him :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

"Eric Cartman Hunter"

Any ideas on what the Eric Cartman role would be? SK?

Reads like Eric is either a baddie to find or a player that can share a room with them. Depends on what happens if they found them

RIP Steve and Gertie

Yeah, the ultimate power hunter being dead doesn't sound good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I had a look back over Steves posts but i See Reading back nothing that would make me think anything other than tree shaking villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Reads like Eric is either a baddie to find or a player that can share a room with them. Depends on what happens if they found them

Actually, it’s interesting they have to find that specific player. Would that indicate cartman is separate to the wolf group?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok guys here it is.
    The eagerly awaited South Park Jester & Wolf list:

Jester: Regan
    Wolf: Orla AKA Double Agent LuLa
    Wolf: Lucy AKA Double Agent LuLa
    Wolf: Ewan
    Wolf: Desmond
    Wolf: Senan - Still 50/50 on him but worth lynching anyway.
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2927ccf2d7aef2a3e98e9a134e261b5ca3c5dae99b&rid=giphy.gif

Advertisement