Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Did someone wish for Abigail to appear? If so, good job wish granter. Here I am!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Did someone wish for Abigail to appear? If so, good job wish granter. Here I am!!!

So you’re saying you’re the genie :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a291e92570f571f3f6029ef97ff8fedd7c1cb87f1&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Hi guys, just checking in, my head is pounding, it’s a real struggle to read this today.

I’ll get a vote in and probably not a lot else today.

Is there a Jake? It’s always Jake

I wish for a peek.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Lucy voting for me because I voted for her.... Definitely didn’t see that coming....

I totally missed the post in the sign up thread so off to find it now :)

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What I see

Did you think Finn McCool was on drugs or were you on drugs and thought you were Finn McCool?

If you don’t meet the posting requirement you’re getting a self vote too. It says that runs from tomorrow morning

Doris WW wrote: »
    So you’re saying you’re the genie :pac:

I'm not saying I'm not not the genie. I'm saying I'm not the genie.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a291e92570f571f3f6029ef97ff8fedd7c1cb87f1&rid=giphy.gif

Howdy doody to you Lucy. What's this commotion between you and Orla all about really? Come talk to Dr Abigail.

• Advertisement

Howdy doody to you Lucy. What's this commotion between you and Orla all about really? Come talk to Dr Abigail.

I got no beef. She got beef with me. Therfore she a wolf.

I'm reasonably sure this is her right now.

Live cam :

giphy.webp

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I dunno about this whole Lucy v Orla thing. Could this be 2 wolves doing a skit where they go after each other so they can hold it up as "proof" the other is village if one flips wolf later? It seems to be over absolutely nothing.

Hmmm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I dunno about this whole Lucy v Orla thing. Could this be 2 wolves doing a skit where they go after each other so they can hold it up as "proof" the other is village if one flips wolf later? It seems to be over absolutely nothing.

Hmmm.

I’ve often see this theory floated, but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen in done.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’ve often see this theory floated, but I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen in done.

*shrugs*

It just seems like a big to-do over nothing, and something that could easily be rowed back on later. I'm just putting it out there so that I've noted it on-thread in case something happens to me at any point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Howdy!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Did you think Finn McCool was on drugs or were you on drugs and thought you were Finn McCool?

I can't see the details on the map. Can others?

3 hours til lynch and votes look to be as follows:

- Ewan - Steve
    - Regan - Clodagh
    - Clodagh - Regan
    - Wendy - Winifred
    - Lucy - Orla
    - Orla - Lucy
    - Liam - Isla

Really quiet on-thread. No one looks to be in much danger. Might be more movement if someone was on the line.

I might stick a vote on Lucy. Tell me why you're not a wolf Lucy-fer?

Nope.

Lucy made a post insinuating that we could all be bad guys, which she would know wasn’t possible if she were good. It’s not a whole lot to go on on day 1 but it’s the most suspicious thing I’ve seen so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I can't see it using my phone. I mean, I can't see the text when I zoom in.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Lucy made a post insinuating that we could all be bad guys, which she would know wasn’t possible if she were good. It’s not a whole lot to go on on day 1 but it’s the most suspicious thing I’ve seen so far.

That's the stupidest idea I've heard all week, and I've been following Westminster all week.

3 hours til lynch and votes look to be as follows:

- Ewan - Steve
    - Regan - Clodagh
    - Clodagh - Regan
    - Wendy - Winifred
    - Lucy - Orla
    - Orla - Lucy
    - Liam - Isla

Really quiet on-thread. No one looks to be in much danger. Might be more movement if someone was on the line.

I might stick a vote on Lucy. Tell me why you're not a wolf Lucy-fer?

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a34e0667338e43bc79c0cae72fed9a51fc68e828b&rid=giphy.gif

That's the stupidest idea I've heard all week, and I've been following Westminster all week.

This actually made me laugh so maybe I'll try Orla for my experiment instead - there are plenty of players to choose from right now.

Orla, are you feeling hairy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Or everyone is a baddie!
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised

The only way you could think that, is if you are Roled Bad youselves.

Feck it - it's 2.5 hours til lynch and we've no discussion on voting. I might not be around at exactly 9pm.

I'm voting Orla.

The only way you could think that, is if you are Roled Bad youselves.

Or it was this thing,

What's its called again,

Hmmmmmmm,

A JOKE!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Henry WW wrote:

Henry WW wrote:
    I'm voting Orla.

Bit of disparity there Henry.

Got to have something to go on. It’s a more valid reason than Lucy going for me purely because I questioned her

Feck it - it's 2.5 hours til lynch and we've no discussion on voting. I might not be around at exactly 9pm.

I'm voting Orla.

I'm one of the only ones posting. Try choosing some of the silent others.

• Advertisement

I'm voting Orla.

I’m no wolf but suit yourself. If I get lynched I’ll flip good so you’d better work on a good reason or you’ll be next

Advertisement