Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Actually I meant the one before this but this is weird too

(Is it jester weird though?)

ahh that explains the lynch vote pity its a wasted vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Also, to the people voting for me

giphy.webp

You're going on my list!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    People have probably read them and come to the conclusion it's stupid, incorrect, wrong, crazy, ridiculous and just silly.

Basically this:

giphy.webp

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298a4f7bab5af411f630c6895e01cc285f885ac9d0&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

As much as I don’t like guessing on D1. No lynch is such a cop out and gives wolves another hiding place.

All votes will become important upon looking back at them for patterns later in the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Have you read any of my posts where I figured out Lucy & Orla (LuLa) are the same person?

Why the same though, is there a South Park character that fits?

• Advertisement

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298a4f7bab5af411f630c6895e01cc285f885ac9d0&rid=giphy.gif

Friends??????

In a South Park game.

That's about as wolf like as you can get!!!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

1 Can we no lynch?

2why is that good for village with these numbers? Isn’t a relatively random shot better once someone has time to defend themselves

Rule 3 of the OP says we always have the option of no lynch.

Why the same though, is there a South Park character that fits?

Not twins. But there is the mirror universe. But I doubt the mods went down that road.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I hate games starting with lynch, it’s basically firing blind. No idea who too vote for, though regans last post has piqued my interest in a “nothing to see here kind of way

This is why I've gone no lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Voting no lynch. Can't read thread right now.

• Advertisement

So which wins person lynch or vote no lynch is it option with most votes

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Friends??????

In a South Park game.

That's about as wolf like as you can get!!!

giphy.gif

A lot of shade coming my way from you guys today. Also lots of fluff like this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Regan WW wrote: »

Whichever gets most votes. If it’s tied, whichever gets voted for last.

A lot of shade coming my way from you guys today. Also lots of fluff like this.

You want fluff...... I'll show you fluff.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a3820c5bc1dcb686dec48cedccffca8d5740bf6a1&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

It doesn't say what No Lynch means.

I wonder is it the same as the missed vote forfeit, could it be a self-vote.

Also just 3 players left to post in the thread

Derry
    Fiona
    Gabriel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'm gonna vote no lynch as well, I think. There's nobody Im comfortable enough to put in the wolf list yet, and even if there was an "obvious wolf" at this stage it could just be the jester.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It doesn't say what No Lynch means.

I wonder is it the same as the missed vote forfeit, could it be a self-vote.

Also just 3 players left to post in the thread

Derry
    Fiona
    Gabriel

Derry is probably still trying to catch that bat.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Surely no lynch is an easier place for wolves to hide?
    My head hurts but I don’t think I like the no lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    As much as I don’t like guessing on D1. No lynch is such a cop out and gives wolves another hiding place.

All votes will become important upon looking back at them for patterns later in the game.

The first lynch is the most difficult to find a wolf due to obvious reasons. There is probably something like 70%chance we lynch a goodie, especailly blind voting. I wouldnt say voting no lynch is a complete cop out. The data from the voting is the least reliable in the game.

I will probably vote no lynch. Wolves also have the benefit of live voting to save themselves.

Jaysus guys don’t be going for the no lynch option. Every lynch is blind. We have to get the ball rolling at some stage and at least if we lynch someone we’ll have some good stats on who’s voted for who.

Stop helping the wolves and start helping villagers.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

This Jester/Lynch thing, given the self votes for not reaching message quotas and non votes, we'll need to be watching for anyone gathering lots of self votes and either feed them to the wolves or seeing as we have at least one gun and assuming limited ammunition saving a bullet for them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Has there been anymore posts about this?

Are they waiting on a potential Save from someone's role?

My guess is someone fired a shot, but it either missed or was protected against.

Unless we get concrete info one way or other, all we can do is note it was an event that happened, and remember it latter.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Well in this case we wouldn’t lynch the jester so there’s that

So we just never lynch ever?

Nah, I'm going to be getting annoyed tomorrow with anyone who votes for "No lynch". It's the definition of not having to justify a vote going forward, as it hurts wagonomics, and gives us nothing to work with as the game goes on. I'd rather people vote for someone and back track latter, than not vote for someone so they can hum-ho their way through the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

sKeith wrote: »
    Mod announcment: A shot has been fired.

This happened almost an hour ago now and still nothing further about it, unless I'm blind and missed it.

Did the shot miss its target? Was the target protected? Was there even a target at all and the mods are just psyching us out?!

Very strange.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d46efaa2e127a725c7b67dd098021ea1bbdb0f12&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Bit of disparity there Henry.

How is that disparity?

I suggest that they could be wolves doing a skit, then I vote for one of them.

Did you misread what I was saying?

Anyway, thread seems to have livened up. Just going to take a look at the voting thread and see where we are now.

Eva WW wrote: »
    My guess is someone fired a shot, but it either missed or was protected against.

Unless we get concrete info one way or other, all we can do is note it was an event that happened, and remember it latter.

So we just never lynch ever?

Nah, I'm going to be getting annoyed tomorrow with anyone who votes for "No lynch". It's the definition of not having to justify a vote going forward, as it hurts wagonomics, and gives us nothing to work with as the game goes on. I'd rather people vote for someone and back track latter, than not vote for someone so they can hum-ho their way through the game.

Another wasted lynch vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Jaysus guys don’t be going for the no lynch option. Every lynch is blind. We have to get the ball rolling at some stage and at least if we lynch someone we’ll have some good stats on who’s voted for who.

Stop helping the wolves and start helping villagers.

Exactly Wendy. Well said

For all the late arrival please check back on my posts for a big reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Have you read any of my posts where I figured out Lucy & Orla (LuLa) are the same person?

Would it be possible they are "lovers"?
    These Roles, and indeed many more will feature in the game:

Seer
    Wish Granter: Only wishes requested in bold may be granted
    Resurrector
    Lovers
    Vote Manipulator

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Another wasted lynch vote

I don't believe there's such thing as a "wasted" vote. Every vote tells us something. Both the reason it's lodged, and the reaction to it being lodged.
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d46efaa2e127a725c7b67dd098021ea1bbdb0f12&rid=giphy.gif

source.gif

Advertisement